BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Less Surveyors contacted me than expected but I used one of the two who responded. That company was more than acceptable. So, all-in-all a good result.
Very reasonable, detailed quote with great customer service from the team there
web site easy to use, enter details required and they will find you companies that cover your area and costs, then you choose who you wish to go with, it is really that simple. Always reads reviews from customers too. Great easy service..
Perfectly professional job achieved by the one company that did respond. All in all, good value for money.
Good for finding you the right quotes for getting a survey. Easy to use this site and then you get invites from the surveyors you choose to decide which ones you want to go with. I used Iamsurveyors who gave a reasonable quote for a large house and a good in depth report. Thanks.
Choice of several good options provided.
Only one response but he was a very professional surveyor and a reasonable price.
Very similar quotes from a number of companies
Easy to access and found an excellent surveyor
Everything went smoothly and very happy with the service... I would recommend to anyone.
good selection of surveys who contacted me very quickly and managed to get survey done before lockdown
It was very simple and straight forward to request a survey, a company responded within 24 hours which we decided to use. They were very good and the whole process was efficient & smooth. Would use again.
I was offered the choice of 3 surveyors with varying qualifications and fees. The one I chose, Andrew Owen MRICS of AK North, proved to be most satisfactory. Delighted that I used Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk.
Good website , Efficient Was able to get quotes for a survey almost within 30 minutes of posting my requirements . Good site to
Use and have recommended to others to use as a starting point .
Easy to use and quick service
Very good, responses came very quickly.
Good service, fast, efficient and friendly.
I contacted yourselves with the intention of receiving some quotes for a building survey report on a potential property purchase in Sheffield.I subsequently received some quotes and selected Yorkshire Property Services to carry out the survey.I was pleased with their professionalism and subsequent report and additional verbal advice.
The survey went well. The surveyor phoned the day before to ask if we had any specific concerns with the property that we’d like to highlight. The report was returned within a few days and was very informative.
I had a very quick response to my enquiry and was able to find accolaide surveyors, who carried out an in depth survey and report, at short notice.
Very pleased