BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Easy to access and found an excellent surveyor
Everything went smoothly and very happy with the service... I would recommend to anyone.
good selection of surveys who contacted me very quickly and managed to get survey done before lockdown
It was very simple and straight forward to request a survey, a company responded within 24 hours which we decided to use. They were very good and the whole process was efficient & smooth. Would use again.
I was offered the choice of 3 surveyors with varying qualifications and fees. The one I chose, Andrew Owen MRICS of AK North, proved to be most satisfactory. Delighted that I used Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk.
Good website , Efficient Was able to get quotes for a survey almost within 30 minutes of posting my requirements . Good site to
Use and have recommended to others to use as a starting point .
Easy to use and quick service
Very good, responses came very quickly.
Good service, fast, efficient and friendly.
I contacted yourselves with the intention of receiving some quotes for a building survey report on a potential property purchase in Sheffield.I subsequently received some quotes and selected Yorkshire Property Services to carry out the survey.I was pleased with their professionalism and subsequent report and additional verbal advice.
The survey went well. The surveyor phoned the day before to ask if we had any specific concerns with the property that we’d like to highlight. The report was returned within a few days and was very informative.
I had a very quick response to my enquiry and was able to find accolaide surveyors, who carried out an in depth survey and report, at short notice.
Very pleased
Well worth using as they find the best price but not only that, the company I went with were efficient and thorough too. Worth using
Quote was quick and easy.
The survey was scheduled quickly and was comprehensive and informative. The report highlighted some defects which would have been missed and allayed some fears and made it possible to make a more informed choice over all. The lady who booked the appointment was helpful and friendly.
Only two replies, but we got an acceptable quote.
Very easy to use site , quotes arrived quickly and got great service from the company we chose.
Very good report and conducted by someone I met and very helpful.
Easy to find a survey company which suited my requirements.
Punctual and report very explicit. Followed up to make sure we had no problems. Would recommend.
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 169 reviews