BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Easy to access and found an excellent surveyor
We found the service extremely helpful in helping us to chose a surveyor that we could trust.
I was able to find a very good surveyor through this website for roof report. Report was completed within a week of liaising with the surveyor. Would recommend this website to anyone.
Everything went smoothly and very happy with the service... I would recommend to anyone.
good selection of surveys who contacted me very quickly and managed to get survey done before lockdown
We were very pleased with the way our survey was carried out. The surveyor contacted the current owners well beforehand and agreed the time of the visit. the report produced contained photographs of the points of concern, and the report itself was written in a clear and comprehensive manner without any jargon.
It was very simple and straight forward to request a survey, a company responded within 24 hours which we decided to use. They were very good and the whole process was efficient & smooth. Would use again.
Very quick response and easy to use and organise the actual survey. Very professional!
Quick response to my enquiry and very efficient survey at a very reasonable cost
I was offered the choice of 3 surveyors with varying qualifications and fees. The one I chose, Andrew Owen MRICS of AK North, proved to be most satisfactory. Delighted that I used Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk.
Very professional survey, with perfect description about even the smallest details in the house with many, many pictures as a proof and explanation.
I really appreciate it, because one month ago we did a different survey in different house.
I could not believe how huge was a difference. In previous survey we had half a page of description about a house.
Now description took 26 pages and probably 50 photos.
What a great job!!!
Irena
A great service, saved me a lot of time and the surveyor we ended up using was very good. I would definitely recommend and use again.
Good website , Efficient Was able to get quotes for a survey almost within 30 minutes of posting my requirements . Good site to
Use and have recommended to others to use as a starting point .
V. Good + professional.
Efficient job. They called me on same day and survey was sent few days after , very comprehensive .
Very practical and easy way to find a surveyor
Easy to use and quick service
Good value and service
Very good, responses came very quickly.
Very efficient and professional service that was tailored to my needs.
I needed to obtain a survey on a property that was over 200 miles from where I live and the surveyors were able to liaise on my behalf with my estate agent without the need for me to be directly involved.
A hassle free experience,