BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

"Very professional, very thorough and very helpful."
"Email impressive and articulate, appropriate attahments. Efficient and thorough streuctural survey. Will use again and recommend."
"Service was excellent considering I had to wait a good few weeks to get the survey done. Brampton Surveys were not at fault for this. It was due to the vendor not being able to give a date when they were available. After the survey was done the report was made priority so I had before the 5 day wait."
"Very quick on getting my survey done, and the report was easy to understand with photographic evidence to complement the findings, all round 5 stars from me, I will recommend and use this company again in the future."
"Great service, all the surveyors in one place so easy to arrange quotes."
"Very good service, prompt replies to queries and comprehensive report, thank you"
"The quotations were received within a very short time and in accordance with the details provided."
"My surveyors report was very professional presented lots of details about the bungalow l was going to buy. Backed up good clear photos. I felt it gave me confidence in what l was buying ."
"Full and easy to read report. Would recommend the company to anyone who needs a survey."
"Having decided to go on line for a quote, I found this website very easy to navigate. I got lots of response from RICS companies and was able to select one one who would do the survey within my timescale. The report was very good and just what I had been promised by Yvonne Davies."
"very prompt & efficient service, detailed report"
"Excellent very professional service from Steve on our recent survey report would recommend Steve 100%"
"Our building survey was quick, efficient and reasonably priced. Would use the service again."
"was able to find a very good and reasonably priced surveyor by using your site"
"Excellent service - worked perfectly and had loads of responses which resulted in me choosing an excellent local surveyor."
"Very good surveyor. Excellently structured survey, easy to understand. Used the survey to identify faults in the property and to negotiate a cost settlement to correct the faults."
"I was very pleased with cost of my survey very competitive everything was very clear and informative and any issues were pointed out clearly."
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.84 based on 45 reviews