BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Really good service,detailed survey with lots of pictures and everything I needed from a home buyers survey.
It was priced reasonable too.Many thanks
Quotes came back promptly and I was able to find a local surveyor for a reasonable fee, who provided a thorough report.
Easy to ask for the quotes
Brilliant service.
Perfectly professional job achieved by the one company that did respond. All in all, good value for money.
I hired Simon wall from Wall & Macnab Ltd to survey a property that I were looking to purchase. a professional and friendly service that I would use in the future
and gladly pass onto family or friends.
Helpful as I am deaf. As can’t use voice phone. So use e mail. Make it easier for me . And the survey did good job
The service we received from Building Survey Quotes was excellent We had three competitive quotes, all very well explained. In the end they were not needed as the house sell fell through.
However should we need one in the future, we will not hesitate to use them
The reaction from instruction to site visit to report was very swift and the report was comprehensive. Very pleased with it.
Perfect,

Very happy with the detailed report and I will most definitely be using these for anyone other properties I will be purchasing in the northwest area. Would definitely rate to use and very quick in booking in appointment .
Quick response and a good service.
Been very happy with the service we had & pleased with the quick response. Plus we could ask any questions other than what was in the report.
Good for finding you the right quotes for getting a survey. Easy to use this site and then you get invites from the surveyors you choose to decide which ones you want to go with. I used Iamsurveyors who gave a reasonable quote for a large house and a good in depth report. Thanks.
Choice of several good options provided.
Received 3 quotes. Helped me decide with which one to go with. Competitive prices.
I wanted a homebuyers building survey and used this website. The survey quotes came through very quickly and were competitive. I went for the company with the lowest price who also provided a sample survey which was more than sufficient, the survey was booked and completed within 1 week.
Survey took over week to book in as the surveyor chosen (used before) was on holiday for 10 days but managed to fit me into a cancellation the first week upon return.

This was the second property Stratful Associates was used for a building level 2 survey. Both times the report was promptly delivered via email the same evening as the day of the survey visit.

The report was comprehensive and informed of a number of typical maintenance tasks plus general advice re specialist inspections (i.e. Electrical, gas supply and potential asbestos content in some concrete components and garage roofing). Altogether very happy with the quality of service and price as with the first property which I decided not to progress with.

Would highly recommend Stratful Associates for building and structural surveys.
Only one response but he was a very professional surveyor and a reasonable price.
Excellent service , prompt report professional at all times , would definitely recommend and use again
Very similar quotes from a number of companies
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 194 reviews