BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Excellent fast service very impressed
A comprehensive list of RISC surveyors to choose from and a rapid response with a list of local firms to contact. Definitely recommend this website.
Very helpful. A quick response to my enquiry from a local chartered surveyor; I recommend this convenient service.
I had a very quick response to my enquiry and was able to find accolaide surveyors, who carried out an in depth survey and report, at short notice. Very pleased
I had a response the next day with a very reasonable quote from Gavaghan Jones Ltd. Mr Jones spoke directly with the estate agent and booked it on the Monday. He carried out the survey Tuesday and I had a comprehensive report Wednesday. A first-class service.
Well worth using as they find the best price but not only that, the company I went with were efficient and thorough too. Worth using
Easy and effective
Quote was quick and easy.
very clear concise report, leaving me knowing the exact condition of the house.
Very easy to use, just put in my details and surveyors contacted me. No problem.
Excellent service Thank you
Survey was done at the agreed time and it was very informative.
Useful site
Scott Oke did a very detailed survey for us and emailed it to us so that we had the results very quickly. Very happy with the service thank you.
Got a great surveyor whom I would highly recommend to anyone!
Very quick, detailed and useful.
I used this site and was able to get a surveyor at short notice Mr Paul Knight who provided a very good service and buildings survey report including photos within 5 days.
Professional, courteous and a very good fee as against other companies quotes
The service provided was very good and I had quick responses to all my queries. The survey date was in good time and was arranged an appointment, meeting our needs. Overall Excellent service. :)
the survey was professional and delivered timely. I would reccommend this surveyor
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.81 based on 256 reviews