BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
I received a good response and acceptable quote, communication with the surveyor was good, there was minimal delay in the surveyor inspecting the property and a comprehensive report was received 4 days later.
No complaints.
The Surveyor who examined all my conservatery problems was wonderful. I received the report today. The report he made is perfection, He spent a good while looking at all my 5yr problems, Photographs taken too. I have now forwarded photo copies to The Fortress Windows at Saltney, Chester. Special Dilivery. The owner Mr Dudderige hopefully will now take note. and do a better job dealing with the problems caused . Thank the Surveyor for me, he was very thorough 4 stars plus to him. What a lovely man, i am very impressed with his time taken. Hilary
Worked well. Received a phone call from someone quickly who was able to undertake the work promptly.
The service was user friendly, quick and easy to use, and delivered exactly the information needed relevant to requirements.
Everything went perfect, communication has been excellent and te survey took places within two days with the full report following shortly after. Definitely recommend!
Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend it.
VERY HAPPY VERY FAST THE OLD LADY SAID HE WAS LOVELY WILL USE AGAIN AND PASS ON TO MY FAMILY
I am pleased with my report: the full description, lots of pictures, a proper explanation. Thank you
Superb service and very good value. Delivered as promised. Highly recommended
all very clear and helpful
The website was easy to use and I was contacted by two companies within an hour with their quotes. The surveyors we went with were excellent and produced a thorough report, which they followed up with helpful advice over the phone. Couldn’t have asked for a more efficient service - thank you!
no problems
I found this service extremely useful to compare prices and also had advice on different types of surveys so I could make an informed choice. Very helpful.
Good response
Great service - very swift and useful!
Very informative first introduction email about service, price and company.
Polite and friendly staff on calling.
Fast service and delivery of survey documents
Would recommend
Very efficient and reliable when doing follow up. Our contact was Georgia Parish and took our calls and answered emails with courtesy and professionalism.
Quick service
Professional response on the phone with appropriate follow up and reasonable quote.
I would use the same site again, and recommend the person who carried out the survey
Thanks
Very good and very helpful, I would recommend to my friends
Report came promptly and was very easy to understand covering everything we needed to know. Even gave estimated costs of work they advised getting done as priority. Surveyor rang me the evening of survey to reassure me about a matter of concern I had. Would recommend them and will use company again should I ever need to.
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 174 reviews