BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Very pleased with the service
Excellent service, prompt, thorough and reasonably priced.
Quick, easy, no leg work involved. I would use it again and I would also recommend building survey quotes.
carried out on time and as requested, very happy with result !
The survey was scheduled quickly and was comprehensive and informative. The report highlighted some defects which would have been missed and allayed some fears and made it possible to make a more informed choice over all. The lady who booked the appointment was helpful and friendly.
efficient and fit for purpose
Easy to use, good surveyor for the advertised price. Thank you!
Easy to use site. Gave me a good selection of surveyors to use.
I received a reasonable quote within an hour. The surveyor was a pleasure to work with and the survey was thorough.
Good fast service
Only two replies, but we got an acceptable quote.
Very pleased with survey and report. Highly recommended.
Execellent service and thorough report.
Professional and easy to contact
Very easy to use site , quotes arrived quickly and got great service from the company we chose.
Very good report and conducted by someone I met and very helpful.
Excellent service and all very easy. I was contact by two surveyors within the hour, with information and quotes, and a convenient appointment was arranged straightaway for the next week. The surveyor I chose was extremely helpful and provided just the information and advice I needed.
South coast surveyors were brilliant they did such an excellent survey, I was well pleased with their professionalism even weeks down the line I find I can phone them with any questions and they are more than willing to assist. Thank you south coast surveyors
Great service, heard back from the firm I eventually used in two hours. Initially I thought it was too good to be true, and was very cautious, but no, the firm checked out, the survey was done in less than a week, and as some defects and issues were found, it has saved me money over the fee in repairs and amendments to the new lease on our property, so I am very pleased! A thorough report with lots of pictures to back up the text. Friendly and responsive manager who answered all my questions. Couldn't really fault the service I got
Very helpful, and got a quote within the hour
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 169 reviews