BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Great service! Excellent site recommendation with a really competitively priced quote. McCallums surveyors were fantastic to deal with, from start to finish. Even following the survey, being able to speak to the surveyor directly to discuss specific issues was extremely helpful (David Nock was incredibly friendly and helpful). Thank you for making this part of our house buying journey stress free!
Quick and easy, taking the stress away from the process!
Excellent service, quick and efficient
Was brill for me quick and easey S&surveyors did my survey 350 all in, the sellers put a brand new boiler in free down to report..
Quick, detailed and very useful
Thank you for recommending HICH Building Surveyors. Very professional service. Will recommend and use them again in the future.
Great site with all the information and cost so you know what you are up against. Was able to make choices very quickly. Thank you.
The company we used was very efficient and managed to fit us in by persuading the boss to carry out the survey.
Within 1 hour I'd had a reply n over 2 days had 5 responses. Well worth using n would recommend the website.
Really impressed with survey on my new home. Took 3 days to get report back which was very thorough and able to get work done before we move in. Would definitely recommend
Living near Edinburgh and moving to Essex, I needed a local surveyor and didn't know where to start. Found Building Survey on Google and completed details. I got 3 recommendations and all 3 replied to my query. I chose one in Essex and he was absolutely excellent. Already have verbal report and just waiting on his written one Great website you have - not sure how else we would have found a local surveyor with appropriate qualifications. Thanks
Very easy to find quotes and compare. Then contact the company's follow through to completion .
everything went well
PDG Job well done
Had a good selection of companies to choose who could get the survey done in good time
Contacted Mr Steve Howe at KAURSA in Solihull. Easy to arrange appointment and within 2 days of Survey very professional Structural Building Survey Report received:-)
Really quick to get a survey done, and the report was with me that evening. great service and it makes finding an available company quick and easy
Really good service,detailed survey with lots of pictures and everything I needed from a home buyers survey. It was priced reasonable too.Many thanks
Quotes came back promptly and I was able to find a local surveyor for a reasonable fee, who provided a thorough report.
Easy to ask for the quotes
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.81 based on 256 reviews