BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Less Surveyors contacted me than expected but I used one of the two who responded. That company was more than acceptable. So, all-in-all a good result.
Quick efficient service
Prompt survice and fair valauation
Very good service.
Good efficient service and in depth report
It was difficult to find a building surveryor during Covid but the one I got did a great job. He was very thorough and produced a detailed and comprehensive report. No regrets at all.
Quick responses
Fast response, a variety of quotes, the one I went with, was not the cheapest, but a good fair price. I booked a date, and the survey was done quickly, the report arrived in good time, very satisfied. Good service at a much lower cost than I had been quoted by a local surveyor.
5*++ service
Brilliant service from Philip Cadwell. Efficient and great price I would highly recommend.
The surveyor did a good job on pointing out if and problems were at the property we were buying.
We acted on his report, which resulted in us getting a reduction of £8000 off the sale price of the property.
Can you thank the surveyor for a job well done from us.
Very good service; everything very clear and thorough. Would definitely recommend Your services to others.
The service recommended were in touch very quickly. There has been no unwanted "spamming", just the service described. Very impressed.
Our survey was required at very short notice due to a modern auction taking place in less than a weeks time. Survey was completed within our time scale agreed and submitted to us. Due to the survey being completed quickly we were able to bid on the property which was successfully bought.
Very reasonable, detailed quote with great customer service from the team there
Quote was just what we needed to make a decision as to house purchase
service was great and easy to use. To be able to get quotes from different surveyors all in one place was really convenient. I contacted a couple and both companies were very professional and helpful. I was lucky enough to get it booked in within a week and got the report within 24 hours of the inspection.

Such swift service in our current climate wasnt expected but definitely appreciated!
We used a surveyor you recommended. He got back to us very quickly. The job was done extremely quickly and received a very detailed report. We would recommend him and would use him again.
5 star , I put my request and got many quotations with an hour . Then chose one of them and they did a brilliant survey.
Excellent service at a good price I would definitely recommend
Excellent service from start to finish
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.81 based on 252 reviews