Build Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty
Read Build Warranty Reviews

About Build Warranty:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

02039665409

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty made you happy
Everything was done very quickly, our case was time critical & Tina was extremely responsive at every stage. Highly recommend.
The timeline of delivery and service has been exemplary!
Andrew help me on New building Project with sourcing a warranty Andrew was always responsive to my email and phone calls would recommend him without hesitation.
I have just used this company as we are selling our property and needed a Professional Consultants Certificate to satisfy the purchasers lender. Build Warranty were extremely easy to deal with. Both polite and very efficient. It took less than 2 weeks from me contacting them to then come to the property and issue the certificate I would highly recommend them
The service and speed of reply was excellent unfortunately due to circumstances beyond BW we were unable to proceed with them however even though they received no payment they still made sure we had correct warranty from another company. Most other companies getting no financial reward would just not have bothered. We would recommend BW and will always try them first. Thank you to Tina Merrit for excellent service.
Build Warranty are very knowledgeable in matters regarding New Build Warranty Insurance, they are also very professional, excellent service and well price. I will definitely recommend their service without any doubt.
Excellent, great communication, quick to respond, dealt with all issues very quickly, would definitely use again
Excellent service, professional and friendly approach. Team will assist you all the way from the moment of setting up your policy to the final certification. I am looking forward to work with them on the next project.
HI Tina Merrit dealt with my with my 10 year warrant she was professional and friendly and communicated well
Thankyou to BW for going above and beyond with your knowledge and help. I can not fault the professional service we have received. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I would not hesitate in recommending you. Thankyou
The guys at build warranty where gracious and professional, helping us with their expertise and advice far beyond the call of duty. I would not hesitate to recommend them if you are looking for a honest and thorough guide through the process of obtaining a warranty yourself.
BW has done a great job for us and worked hard to ensure everything was progressed as smoothly as possible. Many thanks
I was so impressed with the companies help through this and they always came back to me when i raised questions. Very professional and understanding.
Great service from Andrew and he's team, would highly recommend to anyone needing their services.
Good all round. We will definely use you for our other projects.
Your service was very good and you always kept us informed thoughout the process.
We have been with Premier Guarantee for years but they were getting to expensive. Build Warranty managed to find cover for our projects considerably cheaper.
I've been in construction for over 10 years and purring warranties in place has always be a bit of a pain. We have clear and independent advice from Build Warranty from the start. We recommend them to anoyone who's looking for a warranty.
No need for us to shop around and fill in several application. It made it easy for us, thanks.
Although it took longer than we expected to get our certificate your advice was accurate and helpful. We got there in the end.
Build Warranty is rated 4.95 based on 66 reviews