Build Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty
Read Build Warranty Reviews

About Build Warranty:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

02039665409

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty made you happy
Excellent service - prompt, efficient and friendly. We can't recommend Build Warranty firm enough. Tina Merritt was especially patient and helpful through the whole process. Would use again. First class.
Perfect service.!! very efficient and professional service throughout the whole transaction. Tina, was especially helpful.
Fantastic service. Got a surveyor out to me straight away and issued a certificate same day as service. Would highly recommend Build Warranty to anyone looking for a fast efficient service. 10/10.
I would recommend build warranty, they are quick to answer the phone/e-mails are always very helpful, Also for a 10 year warranty the price is very good.
Tina Merrit and Andrew Dyson at Build Warranty were always available on email and to speak with, efficiently / effectively and never once refused to take calls, (even though there was a delay in actually getting the Insurance Certificates, due as a lot of organisations are stating currently, 'Covid-19').
Excellent Service, Andrew Dyson spoke to me direct explained how things worked, once we took out a PCC it took 10 days to complete including a vist to the property
Great company, completed everything quickly and efficiently, would use again should the need ever arise.
Very speedy communication throughout, clearly explaining options, costs and timescales.
I’m very happy with Andrew Dyson, Excellent, great communication, quick to respond, dealt with all issues very quickly, would definitely I would recommend BW the company
Friendly and professional response to my initial request for assistance following unexpectedly being made aware of the failure of my 10yr warrante and quick and efficient completion of the work then agreed to remedy my problem.
Everything was done very quickly, our case was time critical & Tina was extremely responsive at every stage. Highly recommend.
The timeline of delivery and service has been exemplary!
Andrew help me on New building Project with sourcing a warranty Andrew was always responsive to my email and phone calls would recommend him without hesitation.
I have just used this company as we are selling our property and needed a Professional Consultants Certificate to satisfy the purchasers lender. Build Warranty were extremely easy to deal with. Both polite and very efficient. It took less than 2 weeks from me contacting them to then come to the property and issue the certificate I would highly recommend them
The service and speed of reply was excellent unfortunately due to circumstances beyond BW we were unable to proceed with them however even though they received no payment they still made sure we had correct warranty from another company. Most other companies getting no financial reward would just not have bothered. We would recommend BW and will always try them first. Thank you to Tina Merrit for excellent service.
Build Warranty are very knowledgeable in matters regarding New Build Warranty Insurance, they are also very professional, excellent service and well price. I will definitely recommend their service without any doubt.
Excellent, great communication, quick to respond, dealt with all issues very quickly, would definitely use again
Excellent service, professional and friendly approach. Team will assist you all the way from the moment of setting up your policy to the final certification. I am looking forward to work with them on the next project.
HI Tina Merrit dealt with my with my 10 year warrant she was professional and friendly and communicated well
Thankyou to BW for going above and beyond with your knowledge and help. I can not fault the professional service we have received. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I would not hesitate in recommending you. Thankyou
Build Warranty is rated 4.95 based on 56 reviews