Build Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty
Read Build Warranty Reviews

About Build Warranty:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

02039665409

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty made you happy
A problematic and stressful sale was saved with the excellent and prompt assistance of Build Warranty. Easy to deal with, understood my needs, delivered fast enough to keep my buyer engaged. Many thanks, happy to recommend.
Tina was extremely helpful and got things sorted so quickly for us on a tight time schedule. Really pleased with the service we received.
BUILD WARRANTY were totally on the ball with all their products, their customer service and delivering. Looking forward to working with them again as part of the team.
I found the staff at Build Warranty delightful to work with, so professional and so helpful , i can recommend them to anyone .
BWarranty we’re very professional and very efficient At every stage Thank you
We were under time scale pressure to provide our client with Warranty Insurance Build Warranty pulled all of the stops to ensure that the policy was issued within those time constraints. A job well done
Nickie P I have been extremely impressed with the great service that I have received from Build Warranty. All their staff are extremely professional and act with speed in turning around documents . As a property investor / developer, I will contact this company first for structural warranties in the future for my projects.
Build Warranty were very helpful when I needed a PCC certificate quickly due to the company I was using going bust. They were very efficient and Tina was extremely helpful in getting and inspection done and certificate issued within a couple of days. I would definitely use again and wish I had used them first.
Great response time and service.
We would like to thank Build Warranty for an extremely quick and courteous service in such a short window for completion. We had several quotes for this work but they could not guarantee a date. We highly recommend Build Warranty for customer service, price,and delivery all first class.
Excellent service - prompt, efficient and friendly. We can't recommend Build Warranty firm enough. Tina Merritt was especially patient and helpful through the whole process. Would use again. First class.
Perfect service.!! very efficient and professional service throughout the whole transaction. Tina, was especially helpful.
Fantastic service. Got a surveyor out to me straight away and issued a certificate same day as service. Would highly recommend Build Warranty to anyone looking for a fast efficient service. 10/10.
I would recommend build warranty, they are quick to answer the phone/e-mails are always very helpful, Also for a 10 year warranty the price is very good.
Tina Merrit and Andrew Dyson at Build Warranty were always available on email and to speak with, efficiently / effectively and never once refused to take calls, (even though there was a delay in actually getting the Insurance Certificates, due as a lot of organisations are stating currently, 'Covid-19').
Excellent Service, Andrew Dyson spoke to me direct explained how things worked, once we took out a PCC it took 10 days to complete including a vist to the property
Great company, completed everything quickly and efficiently, would use again should the need ever arise.
Very speedy communication throughout, clearly explaining options, costs and timescales.
I’m very happy with Andrew Dyson, Excellent, great communication, quick to respond, dealt with all issues very quickly, would definitely I would recommend BW the company
Friendly and professional response to my initial request for assistance following unexpectedly being made aware of the failure of my 10yr warrante and quick and efficient completion of the work then agreed to remedy my problem.
Build Warranty is rated 4.95 based on 66 reviews