Build Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty
Read Build Warranty Reviews

About Build Warranty:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

02039665409

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty made you happy
Thankyou to BW for going above and beyond with your knowledge and help. I can not fault the professional service we have received. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I would not hesitate in recommending you. Thankyou
I would recommend build warranty, they are quick to answer the phone/e-mails are always very helpful, Also for a 10 year warranty the price is very good.
Tina Merrit and Andrew Dyson at Build Warranty were always available on email and to speak with, efficiently / effectively and never once refused to take calls, (even though there was a delay in actually getting the Insurance Certificates, due as a lot of organisations are stating currently, 'Covid-19').
Excellent Service, Andrew Dyson spoke to me direct explained how things worked, once we took out a PCC it took 10 days to complete including a vist to the property
Friendly and professional response to my initial request for assistance following unexpectedly being made aware of the failure of my 10yr warrante and quick and efficient completion of the work then agreed to remedy my problem.
Andrew help me on New building Project with sourcing a warranty Andrew was always responsive to my email and phone calls would recommend him without hesitation.
Build Warranty are very knowledgeable in matters regarding New Build Warranty Insurance, they are also very professional, excellent service and well price. I will definitely recommend their service without any doubt.
Excellent, great communication, quick to respond, dealt with all issues very quickly, would definitely use again
Excellent service - prompt, efficient and friendly. We can't recommend Build Warranty firm enough. Tina Merritt was especially patient and helpful through the whole process. Would use again. First class.
Fantastic service. Got a surveyor out to me straight away and issued a certificate same day as service. Would highly recommend Build Warranty to anyone looking for a fast efficient service. 10/10.
Very speedy communication throughout, clearly explaining options, costs and timescales.
Everything was done very quickly, our case was time critical & Tina was extremely responsive at every stage. Highly recommend.
The timeline of delivery and service has been exemplary!
I have just used this company as we are selling our property and needed a Professional Consultants Certificate to satisfy the purchasers lender. Build Warranty were extremely easy to deal with. Both polite and very efficient. It took less than 2 weeks from me contacting them to then come to the property and issue the certificate I would highly recommend them
BW has done a great job for us and worked hard to ensure everything was progressed as smoothly as possible. Many thanks
Build Warranty is rated 4.95 based on 56 reviews