Build Warranty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty
Read Build Warranty Reviews

About Build Warranty:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

02039665409

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty made you happy
Thankyou to BW for going above and beyond with your knowledge and help. I can not fault the professional service we have received. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I would not hesitate in recommending you. Thankyou
The guys at build warranty where gracious and professional, helping us with their expertise and advice far beyond the call of duty. I would not hesitate to recommend them if you are looking for a honest and thorough guide through the process of obtaining a warranty yourself.
BW has done a great job for us and worked hard to ensure everything was progressed as smoothly as possible.
Many thanks
I was so impressed with the companies help through this and they always came back to me when i raised questions. Very professional and understanding.
Great service from Andrew and he's team, would highly recommend to anyone needing their services.
Good all round. We will definely use you for our other projects.
Your service was very good and you always kept us informed thoughout the process.
We have been with Premier Guarantee for years but they were getting to expensive. Build Warranty managed to find cover for our projects considerably cheaper.
I've been in construction for over 10 years and purring warranties in place has always be a bit of a pain. We have clear and independent advice from Build Warranty from the start. We recommend them to anoyone who's looking for a warranty.
No need for us to shop around and fill in several application. It made it easy for us, thanks.
Although it took longer than we expected to get our certificate your advice was accurate and helpful. We got there in the end.
Professional and friendly.
We were very pleased with your level of service and the speed to managed to turn things around. Highly recommended.
Our premiums had increase by nearly 40% with our original provider and Build Warranty gave us impartial advice and explained the changes in the 2020 market and found us an alternative who ended up being what we used to pay. Well done!
Andrew and his team were outstanding in finding the right policy for my situation, extremely professional service and responded to my every query quickly, if you are considering a company to help you then look no further, I’d highly recommend this company
It's the first time I've used Build Warranty. They searched the market for me and found the lowest premium. I would definitely recommend them.
We used to use NHBC until we realised that there were good alternative at much lower rates thanks to you guys.
Very professional and quick to respond
The survey of our property took longer than we expected but BW guided us through the process very well.
Our project was a barn conversion and many of the Providers wouldn't provider cover. Build Warranty found us a reputable Insurer that provided the cover that we needed. I'm not sure what we would have done without them. Thank you!
Build Warranty is rated 4.97 based on 37 reviews