Build Warranty Technical Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Build Warranty Technical Services Ltd
Read Build Warranty Technical Services Ltd Reviews

About Build Warranty Technical Services Ltd:

UK's Leading Structural Warranty Specialist - Full Market Comparison - Lowest Premiums Guaranteed.

info@buildwarranty.co.uk

7-8 Delta Bank Road
Metro Riverside
Tyne and Wear
NE11 9DJ

Tell us how Build Warranty Technical Services Ltd made you happy
Good all round. We will definely use you for our other projects.
Your service was very good and you always kept us informed thoughout the process.
We have been with Premier Guarantee for years but they were getting to expensive. Build Warranty managed to find cover for our projects considerably cheaper.
I've been in construction for over 10 years and purring warranties in place has always be a bit of a pain. We have clear and independent advice from Build Warranty from the start. We recommend them to anoyone who's looking for a warranty.
No need for us to shop around and fill in several application. It made it easy for us, thanks.
Although it took longer than we expected to get our certificate your advice was accurate and helpful. We got there in the end.
Professional and friendly.
We were very pleased with your level of service and the speed to managed to turn things around. Highly recommended.
Our premiums had increase by nearly 40% with our original provider and Build Warranty gave us impartial advice and explained the changes in the 2020 market and found us an alternative who ended up being what we used to pay. Well done!
Andrew and his team were outstanding in finding the right policy for my situation, extremely professional service and responded to my every query quickly, if you are considering a company to help you then look no further, I’d highly recommend this company
It's the first time I've used Build Warranty. They searched the market for me and found the lowest premium. I would definitely recommend them.
We used to use NHBC until we realised that there were good alternative at much lower rates thanks to you guys.
Very professional and quick to respond
The survey of our property took longer than we expected but BW guided us through the process very well.
Our project was a barn conversion and many of the Providers wouldn't provider cover. Build Warranty found us a reputable Insurer that provided the cover that we needed. I'm not sure what we would have done without them. Thank you!
Build Warranty guided us through the process and obtain the cover the allowed us to sell our property.
Build Warranty worked with our interests in mind and negotiated the lowest premiums for us taking the hassle away from us speaking to several Providers about the same thing. They made it simple. Great service. Well done.
Very Happy, Thank you! I am in the process of selling my home and at the last minute my lawyer told me that the new buyers wouldn’t complete unless we had a warranty in place. I called Build Warranty and the next day they had a quote for me. The price was reasonable, and now the completion went through. Very Happy, Thank you!
Build Warranty were able to provide an easily accessible and cost effective solution when I urgently and unexpectedly needed to replace the Latent Defects Policy on a new build property. I had explored various options in a tricky situation, but Build Warranty understood what was required and came up with the goods! Thank you!
Excellent Service!