BPC Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

I was extremely fortunate to have Simon as my operative. There was no sense that he was trying to spend the minimum amount of time. His explanations of vermin behaviour helped me how to better approach my mice problem. Also his efforts to best ascertain the mices entry points were revelations. After 2 visits spaced over approximately 3 weeks a combination of my efforts and pest control seems to have eliminated all discernible mice activity. With my newly gained knowledge keeping on top of things will be easier.
Could just be bad luck but after the first visit the follow up either got cancelled or wasn’t booked properly. Manager refused to give me half the money back for half a job, told me he would look into it and never got back to me. Only reason I gave two stars was because the guy who came out was good.
Hi Kate, We're sorry you are disappointed with our service. We always endeavour to make this right so we can complete the job. And we pride ourselves on service and reliability. Please give us a call and we can come to an arrangement to resolve this. Kind Regards, BPC Pest Control
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.83 based on 54 reviews