BPC Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

Simon the engineer has been to me several times. On each occasion he showed empathy and understanding about my concerns regarding rodents in my loft. I like to know the details of what to expect etc. Simon did that with compassion and professionalism. He explained where it looked like they may be coming in from. I have now put metal mesh, wire wool and mortar all around the inside perimeter of my loft. Also, outside under the guttering and facia boards. Thank you Simon for your support and kindess. I have also called the office a few times and everyone I have spoken with has been helpful, friendly and caring. On one occasion I spoke with Adam, I expressed my concerns regarding my loft, he was very understanding towards my situation and showed support during our conversation. Thank you to everyone at BPC.
Quick, efficient service. Provided great advice for my ant problem and treated the issue promptly. Great guys great service.
After a major issue with ants inside the property, they were extremely efficient at getting the problem seen to and dealt with, with very effective treatments. Friendly service and offered helpful advise.
Arrived promptly, dealt with the wasp nest in record time.
Very punctual appointment & immediate successful treatment to eradicate wasps nest. Very professional
personable staff
Great service, charming attendant, all round 10 star review
Excellent first-class service. Would recommend.
I’ve had only positive experiences working with this firm. They responded to my enquiry within one day of the phone call. I received a phone and text messages confirming dates of the visit. Simon came and assessed the property and placed the necessary substances to manage the situation. He was professional, efficient and most importantly offered reassurance in a kind and patient way (I was freaking out). I was also given advice on how to prevent a reoccurrence of the problem. I highly recommend this company.
Called BPC out for mice. We had a couple of different engineers across the visits. Have to say they were both brilliant and knew what they were doing. Service from start to finish was great, had my third visit a couple of weeks ago and the mice have not returned since. Would definetly recommend
the company are quick to respond to questions or queries. They are efficient and stick to provided schedule. Technicians are nice guys, helpful, friendly and crack on with the job in hand. Company are good at communication and keeping me up to speed on things, which is a big bonus as a lot of companies are not so responsive, great asset to a company to have onboard.
Had a visit from Simon from BPC and I have to say he has provided a first class service form start to finish. Simon came in to look at the mice problem at my parents garage/kitchen. Laid out what he needed to do and gave a thorough explanation with what happens next and provided some great tips too. Very friendly, clear and precise. Would definitely recommend BPC to anyone who asks Thanks S
I was extremely fortunate to have Simon as my operative. There was no sense that he was trying to spend the minimum amount of time. His explanations of vermin behaviour helped me how to better approach my mice problem. Also his efforts to best ascertain the mices entry points were revelations. After 2 visits spaced over approximately 3 weeks a combination of my efforts and pest control seems to have eliminated all discernible mice activity. With my newly gained knowledge keeping on top of things will be easier.
I would just like to say that the service I received was excellent. Simon was professional and efficient. He explained what he was doing and was most patient answering all my questions. I would certainly recommend BPC without hesitation.
Excellent service. Very professional.
Excellent service. Easy to book and organise. Their man very polite, ran in advance to say he was on the way, got the job done and answered lots of my questions. Thoroughly recommend
Very prompt with the service
We have used BPC Pest Control for all our properties. They have sorted our Rodent issue out for us which was a major concern. Adam provides a wonderful service and responds to any query straight away. I highly recommend them for any pest/rodent needs.
Excellent service. A very quick response and the problem dealt with expertly and efficiently. Thank you P.Taylor
Very pleasant helpful man, so far excellent service. Very quick response to yesterday's phone call in afternoon, nest dealt with next morning am.around 09.00
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.84 based on 55 reviews