BPC Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

Top service from BPC, I have used them for a few pest problems we've had at our managed properties. Never hesitate in answering questions and always responsive.
The company dealt with my cockroach problem in no time, from booking to the end of the job the service was very good.
Brilliant work by BPC, put my mind at ease and the pests are gone. Hopefully, we don't need pest control again but if we don't we will 100% use BPC again.
Not happy at all. We still have mice issue
Hi Ranbir, We're sorry to hear this, please send an email to enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk. So we can look into this further Kind Regards, BPC
Mouse gone and very polite chap, always clear and concise
5 stars all round - would recommend. The guys solved the rat problem we were having in the loft with the upmost professionalism
Great service from the whole team at BPC. Problem solved.
Excellent service provided. Fast and efficient too. We have used BPC on two occasions one for mouse problem other for wasp nest. Would highly recommend.
Simon the engineer has been to me several times. On each occasion he showed empathy and understanding about my concerns regarding rodents in my loft. I like to know the details of what to expect etc. Simon did that with compassion and professionalism. He explained where it looked like they may be coming in from. I have now put metal mesh, wire wool and mortar all around the inside perimeter of my loft. Also, outside under the guttering and facia boards. Thank you Simon for your support and kindess. I have also called the office a few times and everyone I have spoken with has been helpful, friendly and caring. On one occasion I spoke with Adam, I expressed my concerns regarding my loft, he was very understanding towards my situation and showed support during our conversation. Thank you to everyone at BPC.
Quick, efficient service. Provided great advice for my ant problem and treated the issue promptly. Great guys great service.
After a major issue with ants inside the property, they were extremely efficient at getting the problem seen to and dealt with, with very effective treatments. Friendly service and offered helpful advise.
Arrived promptly, dealt with the wasp nest in record time.
Very punctual appointment & immediate successful treatment to eradicate wasps nest. Very professional
personable staff
Great service, charming attendant, all round 10 star review
Excellent first-class service. Would recommend.
I’ve had only positive experiences working with this firm. They responded to my enquiry within one day of the phone call. I received a phone and text messages confirming dates of the visit. Simon came and assessed the property and placed the necessary substances to manage the situation. He was professional, efficient and most importantly offered reassurance in a kind and patient way (I was freaking out). I was also given advice on how to prevent a reoccurrence of the problem. I highly recommend this company.
Called BPC out for mice. We had a couple of different engineers across the visits. Have to say they were both brilliant and knew what they were doing. Service from start to finish was great, had my third visit a couple of weeks ago and the mice have not returned since. Would definetly recommend
the company are quick to respond to questions or queries. They are efficient and stick to provided schedule. Technicians are nice guys, helpful, friendly and crack on with the job in hand. Company are good at communication and keeping me up to speed on things, which is a big bonus as a lot of companies are not so responsive, great asset to a company to have onboard.
Had a visit from Simon from BPC and I have to say he has provided a first class service form start to finish. Simon came in to look at the mice problem at my parents garage/kitchen. Laid out what he needed to do and gave a thorough explanation with what happens next and provided some great tips too. Very friendly, clear and precise. Would definitely recommend BPC to anyone who asks Thanks S
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.79 based on 63 reviews