BPC Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

Excellent service. A very quick response and the problem dealt with expertly and efficiently.

P.Taylor
Very pleasant helpful man, so far excellent service. Very quick response to yesterday's phone call in afternoon, nest dealt with next morning am.around 09.00
The company has been really supportive and professional from the outset. I am so pleased with their service. They went out of their way to visit me on the day I called as I was anxious. Jamie was absolutely fantastic, he made me feel at ease, explained everything to me and was absolutely thorough. Thank you so much BPC. Julie
I have used BPC for a number of years and they are professional, punctual, efficient and very knowledgeable - I have no complaints and would recommend them unreservedly
Really quick efficient and friendly. So accommodating and fairly priced. Callum was great at putting my mind at ease and not making feel like I was overreacting (even though I probably was haha) thanks guys.
Jamie from BPC Pest Control was very professional and helpful and put us at ease as he dealt with the pests. We would definitely recommend.
Firstly, communication from the company about visits by their pest control operatives has been excellent. The operatives have been efficient and knowledgeable, and their rodent removal solutions have been effective.
They put down rat/mouse poisin in my loft. The pests took it and died in inaccessible places. Now 4 months later there is still a massive stink in the loft. They should have used traps for house interiors in my opinion.
Did the job quickly and neatly.
From first contact and every visit was smooth and easy. Great job. And all mice are now all gone. Will definitely use again and recommend.
one quick treatment and wasp problem disappeared.
Saw a flea on my leg and freaked out.... had them in my old house and had a horrible time. I’m prone to bites anyway but the thought of an infestation was awful. One company quoted me over a thousand pound !!!! Rentokil were extortionate and the lovely man who came said they use exactly the same chemicals as them and that he had worked in pest control for 7 years plus. Was told by every other company to get two sprays as the chemical doesn’t kill the eggs but this company offer a discounted 2nd spray if you need it! If I'm honest I didn’t have a huge infestation as the man in white trousers didn’t see a single flea on him but I think I had hoovered them up! Great with the kids and myself and definitely did a good job so far.... I’ll be back in contact at for a discounted second spray but it’s been over a month now and I love my house and caf again. Would recommend
Could just be bad luck but after the first visit the follow up either got cancelled or wasn’t booked properly. Manager refused to give me half the money back for half a job, told me he would look into it and never got back to me. Only reason I gave two stars was because the guy who came out was good.
Hi Kate, We're sorry you are disappointed with our service. We always endeavour to make this right so we can complete the job. And we pride ourselves on service and reliability. Please give us a call and we can come to an arrangement to resolve this.

Kind Regards,
BPC Pest Control
Nick was excellent and gives good advice what action to take. Very happy
Friendly guy, wasps are gone! Would recommend.
Very quick and efficient service. Dealt with my problem within hours of contact.
We had droppings and weren't sure what to do next so we called BPC and they were very helpful in diagnosing the problem.

They dealt with the problem very efficiently and professionally.

Would 100% use BPC again for any pest related incidents, 10/10.
The appointment was on time as promised and the operative Nick was knowledgeable polite and efficient will definitely use bpc again
The service provided by BPC Pest Control on the day was very eficient. I will certainly recommend to others.
BPC treated an ant infestation at my daughter's flat, the procedure was quick and very effective. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.76 based on 37 reviews