BPC Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

Called BPC out for mice. We had a couple of different engineers across the visits. Have to say they were both brilliant and knew what they were doing. Service from start to finish was great, had my third visit a couple of weeks ago and the mice have not returned since. Would definetly recommend
the company are quick to respond to questions or queries. They are efficient and stick to provided schedule. Technicians are nice guys, helpful, friendly and crack on with the job in hand. Company are good at communication and keeping me up to speed on things, which is a big bonus as a lot of companies are not so responsive, great asset to a company to have onboard.
Had a visit from Simon from BPC and I have to say he has provided a first class service form start to finish. Simon came in to look at the mice problem at my parents garage/kitchen. Laid out what he needed to do and gave a thorough explanation with what happens next and provided some great tips too.
Very friendly, clear and precise.
Would definitely recommend BPC to anyone who asks
Thanks S
I was extremely fortunate to have Simon as my operative. There was no sense that he was trying to spend the minimum amount of time. His explanations of vermin behaviour helped me how to better approach my mice problem. Also his efforts to best ascertain the mices entry points were revelations. After 2 visits spaced over approximately 3 weeks a combination of my efforts and pest control seems to have eliminated all discernible mice activity. With my newly gained knowledge keeping on top of things will be easier.
I would just like to say that the service I received was excellent. Simon was professional and efficient. He explained what he was doing and was most patient answering all my questions. I would certainly recommend BPC without hesitation.
Excellent service. Very professional.
Excellent service. Easy to book and organise. Their man very polite, ran in advance to say he was on the way, got the job done and answered lots of my questions. Thoroughly recommend
Very prompt with the service
We have used BPC Pest Control for all our properties. They have sorted our Rodent issue out for us which was a major concern.

Adam provides a wonderful service and responds to any query straight away. I highly recommend them for any pest/rodent needs.
Excellent service. A very quick response and the problem dealt with expertly and efficiently.

P.Taylor
Very pleasant helpful man, so far excellent service. Very quick response to yesterday's phone call in afternoon, nest dealt with next morning am.around 09.00
The company has been really supportive and professional from the outset. I am so pleased with their service. They went out of their way to visit me on the day I called as I was anxious. Jamie was absolutely fantastic, he made me feel at ease, explained everything to me and was absolutely thorough. Thank you so much BPC. Julie
I have used BPC for a number of years and they are professional, punctual, efficient and very knowledgeable - I have no complaints and would recommend them unreservedly
Really quick efficient and friendly. So accommodating and fairly priced. Callum was great at putting my mind at ease and not making feel like I was overreacting (even though I probably was haha) thanks guys.
Jamie from BPC Pest Control was very professional and helpful and put us at ease as he dealt with the pests. We would definitely recommend.
Firstly, communication from the company about visits by their pest control operatives has been excellent. The operatives have been efficient and knowledgeable, and their rodent removal solutions have been effective.
They put down rat/mouse poisin in my loft. The pests took it and died in inaccessible places. Now 4 months later there is still a massive stink in the loft. They should have used traps for house interiors in my opinion.
Did the job quickly and neatly.
From first contact and every visit was smooth and easy. Great job. And all mice are now all gone. Will definitely use again and recommend.
one quick treatment and wasp problem disappeared.
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.80 based on 46 reviews