BPC Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

I would just like to say that the service I received was excellent. Simon was professional and efficient. He explained what he was doing and was most patient answering all my questions. I would certainly recommend BPC without hesitation.
Excellent service. Very professional.
Excellent service. Easy to book and organise. Their man very polite, ran in advance to say he was on the way, got the job done and answered lots of my questions. Thoroughly recommend
Very prompt with the service
We have used BPC Pest Control for all our properties. They have sorted our Rodent issue out for us which was a major concern.

Adam provides a wonderful service and responds to any query straight away. I highly recommend them for any pest/rodent needs.
Excellent service. A very quick response and the problem dealt with expertly and efficiently.

P.Taylor
Very pleasant helpful man, so far excellent service. Very quick response to yesterday's phone call in afternoon, nest dealt with next morning am.around 09.00
The company has been really supportive and professional from the outset. I am so pleased with their service. They went out of their way to visit me on the day I called as I was anxious. Jamie was absolutely fantastic, he made me feel at ease, explained everything to me and was absolutely thorough. Thank you so much BPC. Julie
I have used BPC for a number of years and they are professional, punctual, efficient and very knowledgeable - I have no complaints and would recommend them unreservedly
Really quick efficient and friendly. So accommodating and fairly priced. Callum was great at putting my mind at ease and not making feel like I was overreacting (even though I probably was haha) thanks guys.
Jamie from BPC Pest Control was very professional and helpful and put us at ease as he dealt with the pests. We would definitely recommend.
Firstly, communication from the company about visits by their pest control operatives has been excellent. The operatives have been efficient and knowledgeable, and their rodent removal solutions have been effective.
They put down rat/mouse poisin in my loft. The pests took it and died in inaccessible places. Now 4 months later there is still a massive stink in the loft. They should have used traps for house interiors in my opinion.
Did the job quickly and neatly.
From first contact and every visit was smooth and easy. Great job. And all mice are now all gone. Will definitely use again and recommend.
one quick treatment and wasp problem disappeared.
Saw a flea on my leg and freaked out.... had them in my old house and had a horrible time. I’m prone to bites anyway but the thought of an infestation was awful. One company quoted me over a thousand pound !!!! Rentokil were extortionate and the lovely man who came said they use exactly the same chemicals as them and that he had worked in pest control for 7 years plus. Was told by every other company to get two sprays as the chemical doesn’t kill the eggs but this company offer a discounted 2nd spray if you need it! If I'm honest I didn’t have a huge infestation as the man in white trousers didn’t see a single flea on him but I think I had hoovered them up! Great with the kids and myself and definitely did a good job so far.... I’ll be back in contact at for a discounted second spray but it’s been over a month now and I love my house and caf again. Would recommend
Could just be bad luck but after the first visit the follow up either got cancelled or wasn’t booked properly. Manager refused to give me half the money back for half a job, told me he would look into it and never got back to me. Only reason I gave two stars was because the guy who came out was good.
Hi Kate, We're sorry you are disappointed with our service. We always endeavour to make this right so we can complete the job. And we pride ourselves on service and reliability. Please give us a call and we can come to an arrangement to resolve this.

Kind Regards,
BPC Pest Control
Nick was excellent and gives good advice what action to take. Very happy
Friendly guy, wasps are gone! Would recommend.
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.79 based on 42 reviews