BPC Pest Control Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

Tell us how BPC Pest Control made you happy

Telephone
"Had BPC out for the ants in my kitchen, gone after one treatment and the person that came was very polite and helpful."
"I had cockroaches in my house and want sure how best to deal with them. I spoke to someone at BPC who was very helpful and explained everything to me as to what they could offer. The person arrived the next day and did exactly as they said they would"
"I recently had to use the company to help me get rid of mice. The person that came was very helpful and explained everything to me. The problem now seems to have gone."
"The quality of the service from BPC Pest control is to a very high standard. BPC pest control workers are reliable and give good advice on dealing with pests. BPC are very good at communicating to you and providing a very high quality service. I would definitely recommend them."
"Rats...gone!! Thanks BPC"
"Had BPC come and deal with a rat problem we had. The guy came out three times and we now no longer have an issue. Excellent service and kept us updated every step of the way."
"BPC recently visited my property to deal with a bed bug issue. The person that attended was very thorough, explaining to me what he was doing and what the next step would be. So far seems to be working. Would recommend."
"Couldn’t offer anything less than 5 stars. What a huge help BPC have been to us."
"Very good service at BPC Pest Control! So happy that we joined up for 12 minus pest cont service"
"After 6 months of working with BPC Pest Control I would confidently say that we are delighted with their attitude, customer service and charges."
"Good prices and a helpful team in the office. Would recommend BPC pest control"
"5 stars for BPC pest control. Well priced and cake out to us the following day to help with annoying squirrels in our loft! Thanks again"
"Excellent service from top to bottom. Couldn’t be happier after just one treatment."
"Great service, called up for a mouse issue in our kitchen. Safe to say the mice are now gone and have not returned since."
BPC Pest Control is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews