BPC Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

Saw a flea on my leg and freaked out.... had them in my old house and had a horrible time. I’m prone to bites anyway but the thought of an infestation was awful. One company quoted me over a thousand pound !!!! Rentokil were extortionate and the lovely man who came said they use exactly the same chemicals as them and that he had worked in pest control for 7 years plus. Was told by every other company to get two sprays as the chemical doesn’t kill the eggs but this company offer a discounted 2nd spray if you need it! If I'm honest I didn’t have a huge infestation as the man in white trousers didn’t see a single flea on him but I think I had hoovered them up! Great with the kids and myself and definitely did a good job so far.... I’ll be back in contact at for a discounted second spray but it’s been over a month now and I love my house and caf again. Would recommend
Could just be bad luck but after the first visit the follow up either got cancelled or wasn’t booked properly. Manager refused to give me half the money back for half a job, told me he would look into it and never got back to me. Only reason I gave two stars was because the guy who came out was good.
Hi Kate, We're sorry you are disappointed with our service. We always endeavour to make this right so we can complete the job. And we pride ourselves on service and reliability. Please give us a call and we can come to an arrangement to resolve this.

Kind Regards,
BPC Pest Control
Nick was excellent and gives good advice what action to take. Very happy
Friendly guy, wasps are gone! Would recommend.
Very quick and efficient service. Dealt with my problem within hours of contact.
We had droppings and weren't sure what to do next so we called BPC and they were very helpful in diagnosing the problem. They dealt with the problem very efficiently and professionally. Would 100% use BPC again for any pest related incidents, 10/10.
The appointment was on time as promised and the operative Nick was knowledgeable polite and efficient will definitely use bpc again
The service provided by BPC Pest Control on the day was very eficient. I will certainly recommend to others.
BPC treated an ant infestation at my daughter's flat, the procedure was quick and very effective. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
Came on time and solved the problem with no mess of fuss
Great friendly team, swift service and reliable. Gave me the full report of the issue and advice straight away. Follow up appointment already booked in. Would definitely recommend
Very good prompt service. Lee was very efficient.
Had BPC out for the ants in my kitchen, gone after one treatment and the person that came was very polite and helpful.
I had cockroaches in my house and want sure how best to deal with them. I spoke to someone at BPC who was very helpful and explained everything to me as to what they could offer. The person arrived the next day and did exactly as they said they would
I recently had to use the company to help me get rid of mice. The person that came was very helpful and explained everything to me. The problem now seems to have gone.
The quality of the service from BPC Pest control is to a very high standard. BPC pest control workers are reliable and give good advice on dealing with pests. BPC are very good at communicating to you and providing a very high quality service. I would definitely recommend them.
Rats...gone!! Thanks BPC
Had BPC come and deal with a rat problem we had. The guy came out three times and we now no longer have an issue. Excellent service and kept us updated every step of the way.
BPC recently visited my property to deal with a bed bug issue. The person that attended was very thorough, explaining to me what he was doing and what the next step would be. So far seems to be working. Would recommend.
Couldn’t offer anything less than 5 stars. What a huge help BPC have been to us.
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews