BPC Pest Control Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BPC Pest Control

enquiries@bpcpestcontrol.co.uk

Click Here
Telephone
"Very quick and efficient service. Dealt with my problem within hours of contact."
"We had droppings and weren't sure what to do next so we called BPC and they were very helpful in diagnosing the problem. They dealt with the problem very efficiently and professionally. Would 100% use BPC again for any pest related incidents, 10/10."
"The appointment was on time as promised and the operative Nick was knowledgeable polite and efficient will definitely use bpc again"
"The service provided by BPC Pest Control on the day was very eficient. I will certainly recommend to others."
"BPC treated an ant infestation at my daughter's flat, the procedure was quick and very effective. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others."
"Came on time and solved the problem with no mess of fuss"
"Great friendly team, swift service and reliable. Gave me the full report of the issue and advice straight away. Follow up appointment already booked in. Would definitely recommend"
"Very good prompt service. Lee was very efficient."
"Had BPC out for the ants in my kitchen, gone after one treatment and the person that came was very polite and helpful."
"I had cockroaches in my house and want sure how best to deal with them. I spoke to someone at BPC who was very helpful and explained everything to me as to what they could offer. The person arrived the next day and did exactly as they said they would"
"I recently had to use the company to help me get rid of mice. The person that came was very helpful and explained everything to me. The problem now seems to have gone."
"The quality of the service from BPC Pest control is to a very high standard. BPC pest control workers are reliable and give good advice on dealing with pests. BPC are very good at communicating to you and providing a very high quality service. I would definitely recommend them."
"Rats...gone!! Thanks BPC"
"Had BPC come and deal with a rat problem we had. The guy came out three times and we now no longer have an issue. Excellent service and kept us updated every step of the way."
"BPC recently visited my property to deal with a bed bug issue. The person that attended was very thorough, explaining to me what he was doing and what the next step would be. So far seems to be working. Would recommend."
"Couldn’t offer anything less than 5 stars. What a huge help BPC have been to us."
"Very good service at BPC Pest Control! So happy that we joined up for 12 minus pest cont service"
"After 6 months of working with BPC Pest Control I would confidently say that we are delighted with their attitude, customer service and charges."
"Good prices and a helpful team in the office. Would recommend BPC pest control"
"5 stars for BPC pest control. Well priced and cake out to us the following day to help with annoying squirrels in our loft! Thanks again"
BPC Pest Control is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews