Bournes Moves Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bournes Moves
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bournes Moves?

+441797228000

info@bournesmoves.com

Tell us how Bournes Moves made you happy

"The chaps were excellent. They arrived on time and set to work with great speed. Their packing was superb, nothing was broken, and they soon had everything loaded up. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They were equally efficient with the offloading. I think, like me, they wondered where I was going to put everything! I'm pleased to say I only have half a dozen of my own boxes still to empty but nowhere to put the contents! A trip to Ikea has become a necessity! Your men were simply brilliant: I couldn't fault their politeness, willingness to advise and their sheer efficiency. I would, without any hesitation, recommend Bournes wholeheartedly."
Wow Honor what lovely feedback, we will make sure to pass this on to your crew - they will be really pleased to hear they helped you have a great move experience. Good luck with the rest of the boxes, we hope you manage to find some space! Best wishes in your new home from all of us at Bournes.
"the lads turned up on time and just got on with the job at hand 100% I would and will use bournes again and would recommend to others"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the feedback. Hope you are settling in well, all the best in your new home!
"We moved to the Continent and all went very well. Thanks."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we hope you are settling in well to your new home!
"Excellent service, well priced, great team from start to finish. I have no hesitation recommending Bournes. Brilliant thank you all"
Thank you Deborah, great to hear your team gave you a good move experience. Thanks for choosing Bournes! All the best
"Bournes was a pleasure to work with. It was great to have Tracy as a dedicated person to look after us. All of the guys were fun and professional. I would recommend their service to anyone."
Thank you Gabriella, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and it's great to hear you enjoyed working with your team. Wishing you all the best in your new home!
"Moving can be a stressful time, but Bournes Moves really helped me get through it. Though I was only moving a short distance I had a lot of possessions, many of which needed special attention. My team were personable and extremely hard working at all times. Very satisfied customer."
Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. So glad you had a great move, wishing you all the best in your new home!
Bournes Moves is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews