Bournes Moves Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Bournes Moves
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bournes Moves?

+441797228000

info@bournesmoves.com

Tell us how Bournes Moves made you happy

"The chaps moving us in and out of store were helpful and efficient. However the head office experience was not so good. I frequently had to phone to find out information and importantly the timing, type, size & registration of the van for our final move into Cheltenham was completely wrong! I was told it would be one full size van and on the strength of this I paid for a parking permit. In fact two vans turned up without vehicle registrations that I was given only 2 days beforehand. Also I was told they would be there from 10am to 12 noon. I arrived at the property at 9am to prepare and they were waiting on the doorstep - okay it was good they were not late but it thorugh me as I was expecting to have an hour to sort things out. I did complain about this to my move coordinator the nest day - she said she would explore whey this happened, but to be honest by then it was irrelevant. Fortunately we did not have a problem with traffic wardens on that day."
Hi Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Whilst it's lovely to hear you had a great move day team we're really sorry you didn't have such a great experience with our office - we recognise that it's all these little parts of the move that go into making a good or bad move and are disappointed to hear some of these didn't go smoothly for you. We use any feedback like this to look into our processes and what went wrong so that even if we can't turn back time and change this for you we hope we can identify any improvements and make it better for future customers. Thanks again and we wish you all the best in your new home.
Bournes Moves is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews