Blue Brontide Reviews

4.8
Based on 129 reviews
Read Blue Brontide Reviews

About Blue Brontide:

Eco gifts for kids you'll love too!

Eco-friendly wood children's tableware, toys & more . . . we believe children's items should not only be beautiful but built to last, & made for keeps, becoming treasures in your family that will be passed down to others gathering memories and character along the way!

info@bluebrontide.com

Blue Brontide 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Brooke Thompson
Brooke Thompson
Blue Brontide 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Very cute kids stuffs. Thanks a lot for your environmental products.
Very pleased 😄 with the item I purchased and will definitely order from you again.
Sent it off as a birthday gift, no doubt it'll be as loved as everything else I've bought from here
I bought two “ hand carved “animals, a bear and a hare The bear is about the size I expected, the “ hare” looks more like a rabbit and is smaller than expected. I was very shocked to read these were both made in china, apparently hand carved in china. I almost returned them for this reason. I assumed all goods were from England or Northern Europe. I shall keep them.
Great!
Beautiful
Excellent service
Beautifully solid quality item … Loved by our Grandson so much🤍
Hi & thank you for your lovely feedback, we hope your new items will be loved & enjoyed for a long time to come. Please accept a discount of 10% off your next order, just use ECO10 at checkout. If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate​ to get in contact at info@bluebrontide.com Warmest regards The Blue Brontide Team bluebrontide.com
Lovely fast service
Beautiful product thank you
Superb very well made wooden gift delivered within the estimated date. Very pleased all round and eco friendly being very important too. A toy that will last for a very long time I am sure. 5 star rating.
Excellent - thanks.
I love Blue Brontide. I have so far bought a rattle for a newborn, loved by both her and her mother. and a Star Tent for me to help me relax before bed. You know you are buying quality as soon as you see the website, and you will certainly not be disappointed when you receive your parcel.
Blue Brontide 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Fantastic quality. Thank you
Lovely toy: those little bobbing duckies will be the subject of much glorious baby-gurgling from my little beautiful granddaughter!
Blue Brontide 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Beautiful quality thank you
The shop- very good. The toys I ordered- absolute charm and perfection. The delivery service- very poor. I wish the delivery service was a high a quality as the products sold in Blue Brontide. No text to say they were being delivered and while there is a tracking, it’s not the best and the date expectancy kept changing, so unfortunately the toys were left outside because I wasn’t in. As a consumer, I honestly do not mind paying more for a better delivery courier.
I bought this for a Christening Gift, and it is beautiful. It was beautifully wrapped, and swiftly dispatched. It really looks as if it is made to last.
Absolutely beautiful products. Perfectly packaged and delivered. Good communication from seller. Will be purchasing some more things again. Thank you.
Hi & thank you for your lovely feedback, we hope your new items will be loved & enjoyed. Please accept a discount of 10% off your next order, just use ECO10 at checkout. If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate​ to get in contact at info@bluebrontide.com Warmest regards The Blue Brontide Team bluebrontide.com
I was very pleased with my order, the toys arrived quite quickly and were beautifully packed. I am going to give them to my grand daughter for Christmas, She will love playing with them.
Blue Brontide is rated 4.82 based on 129 reviews