Blue Brontide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Brontide
Read Blue Brontide Reviews

About Blue Brontide:

Eco gifts for kids you'll love too!

Eco-friendly wood children's tableware, toys & more . . . we believe children's items should not only be beautiful but built to last, & made for keeps, becoming treasures in your family that will be passed down to others gathering memories and character along the way!

info@bluebrontide.com

7 Bempton Lane

Tell us how Blue Brontide made you happy
TRULY BEAUTIFUL! I ordered the whale & car plate & can honestly say the plates are even more beautiful in real life, their more like dishes than plates (really deep) the quality is spot on. Will definitely be ordering again. Plus, excellent customer service, which is really a cherry on top of the cake!
Love the product. Good communication with supplier. Thank you.
Love using this independent store which stock great quality goods. So refreshing to receive my parcel beautifully wrapped and plastic free. Another repeat order and our go to store for our grandaughter and friends for tableware and cutlery. Thank you
Absolutely beautiful products & great customer service answered all our questions in regards to the materials they use super quick, lovely to find a plastic-free site for kids.
Love the products -- so beautifully made.
I had ordered a couple of items from this company and they didn’t arrive for a number of months. I emailed twice with no reply from them at all. They did however refund the money in the end but still no reply with a explanation or apology.
I love all the products on this site! I especially love their commitment to sustainability and to healthy, eco friendly products for babies!
This is just a great children's dish with separate compartments that are so perfect for a child who wants his food separate.
Great website, quick communication and most importantly fabulous, safe and eco-friendly products! I love the placemats and I do believe that my son will love eating and discovering his food with the bowls and his wooden rabbit plate that we are planning to buy for him! looking forward for the delivery of my order!
For my sister's first child and as a totally new aunt I felt obligated to buy my creative sister something that she'd like, not only as decoration, but of course also to use it with its proper function. I bought her the Bunny set, and it's never left the kitchen for once. The service was also absolutely impeccable and I keep being in awe. Thank you for this amazing company! Love, Rana
Beautiful products and a great service!
I haven't yet purchased from you, however have bookmarked your lovely website ready for when my newborn niece starts weening. I want to buy her one of your beautiful wooden plates.
I'm more than pleased with my rabbite plate. It is so beautiful and useful!
I've been using these plates for a year and a half and they still look as good as new.
I'm all in love with my order: quality and design are on top, beautiful fox plate and gorgeous hand made embroidery heart. Thank you!!!
Truthiness - website description accurate; size is perfect; color is attractive Quality - excellent, for both bowl (smoothness and shape) and suction cup Ease of use - bowl fits base securely; removes easily for relocation/cleaning Order completion - package arrived on earliest of projected date range
Great quality and really unique dummy clip
Its a very cute little baby spoon my little boy loves it
I can only say great things about this company because not only are their products eco-friendly and adorable, they're functional, sturdy, and something I feel confident about using every day, even for myself! I have ordered from them twice, and both times my experience was very satisfactory. The packages came nicely wrapped in boxes all the way from England to my little city in Texas. :) At one order, there was an issue with it, and the owner took the time to personally write back and was so kind and generous in making up the error for me. I highly suggest this company to anyone interested in a wonderful product, stellar company, and all-around good folks at Blue Brontide! You truly will not be disappointed! It's worth the price and distance (they often give discounts and coupon codes to e-mail followers *hint, hint*)
We bought the fox plate and just love it. It's beautiful and fun, and we love that we are able to reduce the amount of plastic we use.
Blue Brontide is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews