Blue Brontide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Brontide
Read Blue Brontide Reviews

About Blue Brontide:

Eco gifts for kids you'll love too!

Eco-friendly wood children's tableware, toys & more . . . we believe children's items should not only be beautiful but built to last, & made for keeps, becoming treasures in your family that will be passed down to others gathering memories and character along the way!

info@bluebrontide.com

Blue Brontide Reviews | 9th December 2019
Blue Brontide Reviews | 8th December 2019
Blue Brontide Reviews | 7th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Wonderful products, beautifully packed and toys that wiill last generations. Super pleased with our architectural blocks.
Excellent all round shopping experience, tether and rattle I ordered were really lovely excellent quality!
Really impressed by the items I've bought from Blue Brontide that I've just placed another order of their beautiful tableware, and all plastic-free, just perfect for #plasticfreejuly
My niece was extremely happy with her gift for her newborn and says they will treasure for ever! Company kindly accomodated me with a "gift message" and it arrived very promptly.
Love the sustainable ethos and hightly recommend
Love this company’s ethos of ‘beautiful but built to last‘ and that all the products are eco-friendly and natural. This is why I chose Blue Brontide. The teether I had purchased was a gift for my nephew and he was thrilled with it!
Excellent fast service. I just love my wooden forest animals.
Beautifully made and surprisely lightweight. I can't wait to gift it to my nephew.
Their procucts are of high quality! I would recommend their non-toxic bibs and the wooden plates to any child:)
Weather Station is lovely and arrived very quickly all things considered.
I cannot describe how delighted I am with the wooden bus plate. It is of the highest quality and my toddler adores it. I respect Blue Brontide as a company and I will be ordering again.
Hi Lucy

We have just received notification from our review system that you have left us a negative review in regards to your order, we are so sorry to hear this. We have checked our email system and don't seem to have received any messages from yourself in regards to this matter!

I have checked on your order #1841 for you and can advise your order was issued on the May the 19th, we normally advise 7-10 working days for an order being shipped all the way from the U.K to America although in these current circumstances there may be some delays.

I have contacted our courier service and they have advised - for the USA - Services may experience some temporary delays as a result of limiting the spread of COVID-19, and they have given us a delivery date of no later than 10th of June. I can only apologise for any inconvenience but unfortunately, the situation with Corona Virus & shipping delays are completely out of our hands.

We would like to thank you for supporting our small business by placing your order during these uncertain times and hope that you will reconsider your review of your order when your parcel arrives and base it on the quality of your item, packaging & our customer service.

All your tracking details have already been sent to you & you should receive updates directly from our courier service but please note we have emailed you directly with all the details again for your reference.

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warmest regards & stay safe

Sammy
bluebrontide.com
info@bluebrontide.com
Quick delivery and brilliant product!
Great service with quick amend done to the order. I haven't seen it but the recipients are delighted with their gift.
Thanks
Charming website to look at, and the ladybird wooden plate I ordered was beautifully made and came very quickly. Packaging was excellent.
Items are quite expensive, but high quality, so they make lovely presents.
Blue Brontide 5 star review on 3rd May 2020
Package arrived promptly. Lovely plate, which is being kept as a family momentum. I originally wanted the rabbit plate, but it was out of stock so I ordered the bear plate which the boys like. Very good quality and it has a nice texture and shape. I would certainly think about using this company again to order a gift for someone.
Lovely item . Would recommend to friends
They don’t send tracking number so that waiting forever and sold items are always not available. Please fix the problems .
Very good.
Great speedy service. Beautifully wrapped!
Great quality and looks fab too
So happy with our plates, the quality is exceptional, but the real beauty is how easy and fun snacktime is now. I just fill the little sections with an assortment of nibbles, and the boys love it! They are also a great addition to our Waldorf based play, for counting and sorting activities.
Blue Brontide 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Thank you for your lovely review & images.
Sammy