Blue Brontide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Brontide
Read Blue Brontide Reviews

About Blue Brontide:

Eco gifts for kids you'll love too!

Eco-friendly wood children's tableware, toys & more . . . we believe children's items should not only be beautiful but built to last, & made for keeps, becoming treasures in your family that will be passed down to others gathering memories and character along the way!

7 Bempton Lane

Tell us how Blue Brontide made you happy
Easy to order and a great product delivered really quickly
Beautiful and practical items. Just love the Teddy Bear plate.
Lovely product, beautifully packaged ans quick delivery
Beautiful product and amazingly quick turnaround time from order to delivery.
fast reliable delivery. Lovely wooden toy
Lovely products
Beautifully packaged
Beautiful products and exceptionally well made.
Fast delivery :) Thank you :) Gorgeous, well made little mice
Beautifully created, quality outstanding, will shop with Blue Brontide again.
Excellent service and we really love our daily routine planner! Beautiful quality delivered quickly and safely. Thank you!
Just beautiful.
Absolutely thrilled with the quality of my elephant toy. Perfect size for small children and very safe. Excellent packaging. Would buy from you again!
Blue Brontide 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Beautiful, well made toys and fantastic service from Sammy in resolving an issue that was no fault of hers.
The wooden lorry plate and other items I ordered arrived today and are just beautiful! I had a small issue involving one of my items and it was resolved the same day! I will definitely be ordering from this shop again.
Hi Jessica

I'm so sorry to hear your truck plate arrived damaged, we check every item before sending & carefully package so we can advise this item did not leave us this way & has been damaged in transit, I have contacted our courier provider & a claim has been opened with them.

Please note we will resolve immediately for you and have emailed you directly to see how you would like to proceed.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

info@bluebrontide.com
Absolutely love the Moon Picnic weather station I bought for my daughter's birthday. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. Extremely happy with my purchase :D
contact for lost shipping. They solved the problem in a few days
Hi Claudio

I'm so sorry to hear your parcel has not reached you, please note the best way to resolve issues such as lost parcels is to contact us directly by email so we can resolve as quickly as possible for you, as we do not check our review system daily. Please note I have contacted you directly by email and await your reply.

Whilst a parcel going missing is something out of our hands we can easily resolve and make sure we get your items to you one way or another.

Warmest regards & stay safe.

info@bluebrontide.com
Love Blue Brontide, quality of their products is very high and their ethos and sustainability standing is second to none.
Beautifully made products, high quality finish.
We ordered two different animal spoons but received two of the same animal. We attempted to contact Blue Brontide to see if we could return the extra whale and get the spoon that we requested. But we never received a reply. We were really happy with the quality of the products though.
Hi Amy

Thank you so much for your honest review, I'm so sorry to hear this, I've just had a look through our email system & can't seem to find any emails from yourself, apologies for this, I have also checked on your order and can see 2 whale spoons where ordered but obviously this wasn't what you wanted so let's rectify that. If you'd like to send us an email to info@bluebrontide.com & we'd be happy to make sure the spoon design you wanted gets too you!

Warmest regards & stay safe.

info@bluebrontide.com
Amazing. my son loved this,
Lovely gift for anyone