Blue Brontide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Brontide
Read Blue Brontide Reviews

About Blue Brontide:

Eco gifts for kids you'll love too!

Eco-friendly wood children's tableware, toys & more . . . we believe children's items should not only be beautiful but built to last, & made for keeps, becoming treasures in your family that will be passed down to others gathering memories and character along the way!

info@bluebrontide.com

7 Bempton Lane

Tell us how Blue Brontide made you happy
Excellent toys, ideal if looking for something a bit different
Hi & thank you for your lovely feedback, we hope your new items will be love & enjoyed.

Please accept a discount for 10% off your next order, just use ECO10 at checkout. If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate​ to get in contact at info@bluebrontide.com

H A P P Y E C O S H O P P I N G
Thank you so much for responding so quickly and kindly to my feedback!!
Delighted with my cloud-shaped, share board. Beautifully made item and so nicely presented. This one is for me but I will buy again as gifts for friends and family. Really impressed!

H A P P Y
Very happy with the quality of the pram blanket , service and delivery time to Australia and tracking info.
Great for the wee one to have taste of the land his family come from. .
Many thanks
Sent as a gift so I didn't see it but the recipients seemed very pleased. Your service was excellent, once again.
Lovely child's plate. It's well made and great for children, making meal time more fun.
Well made, packaged well and environmentally friendly.
I've bought for my grandson instead of an Easter egg.

H A P P Y
As always, absolutely fabulous. Kids loved their plates. My niece may never eat off of anything else ever again and my nephew is always asking for his 'car'... I got him the lorry... we can work on teaching him 'lorry' instead!

H A P P Y
Love our items they are very well made.
Speedy delivery and good communication.
I will not only recommend this company to family and friends but also be back to make more purchases in the future.

H A P P Y
Excellent products and wonderful customer service.
I'm totally delighted with the Bear box and the Bear plate I received! They're both beautifully made, so tactile and gorgeous to look at too. Love the packaging and eco cred, great service and friendliness.....think you need an "Excellent" box option on the ratings!
Quacking duck very much enjoyed by recipient. He loves the little mouse too. As always, everything is great quality and I'm the toys will be well loved for years to come. Will be buying again soon :)
I ordered a present for my cousin from Blue Brontide. It arrived very quickly and he loves it.
I bought the crocodile toy for my second grandson for his 1st birthday. His elder brother loves it! My daughter said that it was very good quality and that she really liked it and thought that it could be a heirloom piece. She also said that it was really well packed.
The little wooden duck pull a long was bought for my 10 month old granddaughter, and she loves it, as do her mummy and daddy. I will definitely be ordering more in the future
Easy to break a part of wooden plats
Hi Miyuki

I'm sorry to hear you have broken your plate, I have checked our email system & all our social media pages and can see you have not contacted us directly to resolve, just gone ahead & left us a 1-star review!

I can see you purchased a plate from us back in April 2020, is this the plate that has been broken? Our plates are pretty sturdy as they are made from solid oak hard wood, but if you drop the plate yes it can break, as do most plates!

Please note I can see you regularly purchase from us (I believe this is your sixth order) yet continue to leave us only bad reviews, (you are basically the only customer to leave us such reviews) so I have gone ahead and cancelled your most recent order as I appreciate you will not want to place yet another large order & have it shipped halfway across the world to reach you in the U.S.A. from a company you consider to be 'a 1 star company'.

Please note since you find our company repeatedly lacking we have also gone ahead and removed you from our mailing list and kindly suggest you find a small business closer to home to support.

Warmest regards & enjoy the rest of your day.
Sammy
info@bluebrontide.com
Lovely, unusual and well made items which my Grand-daughter will treasure.
Very nice product with a very refreshing message behind their shop! The care for the environmental and making a product that is quality is nice to see
The musical bird is beautiful. It was a gift for my nephew's new baby and he and his partner are thrilled. Quick delivery and great communication. Thank you.
Really high quality and great for teaching the little ones about weather during lockdown and beyond
Bought a stacking mouse as a birthday present for a 1st birthday. Recipient loved it. Prompt dispatch and delivery even over the holiday period- thank you
Blue Brontide is rated 4.80 based on 96 reviews