Blue Brontide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Brontide
Read Blue Brontide Reviews

About Blue Brontide:

Eco gifts for kids you'll love too!

Eco-friendly wood children's tableware, toys & more . . . we believe children's items should not only be beautiful but built to last, & made for keeps, becoming treasures in your family that will be passed down to others gathering memories and character along the way!

info@bluebrontide.com

7 Bempton Lane

Tell us how Blue Brontide made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very good.
Great speedy service. Beautifully wrapped!
Great quality and looks fab too
So happy with our plates, the quality is exceptional, but the real beauty is how easy and fun snacktime is now. I just fill the little sections with an assortment of nibbles, and the boys love it! They are also a great addition to our Waldorf based play, for counting and sorting activities.
Thank you for your lovely review & images.
Sammy
bluebrontide.com
Beautifully made..such a great quality! My kids love them!!!great service too. Highly recommended
Gifting is one of my pleasures. But in a responsable and minimalistic way: practical and high quality products, ecofriendly and, of course, beautifully designed. Supporting small brands and companies that defend the same philosophy is my priority and Blue Brontide is one of them. Its wooden plates are exquisite. Incredibly well designed and with an excellent finish, which offers children an absolute enjoyment in the pleasant moment of eating. I received my order carefully and preciously wrapped, just in time to be given away. Big thank you!
TRULY BEAUTIFUL! I ordered the whale & car plate & can honestly say the plates are even more beautiful in real life, their more like dishes than plates (really deep) the quality is spot on. Will definitely be ordering again. Plus, excellent customer service, which is really a cherry on top of the cake!
Love the product. Good communication with supplier. Thank you.
Love using this independent store which stock great quality goods. So refreshing to receive my parcel beautifully wrapped and plastic free. Another repeat order and our go to store for our grandaughter and friends for tableware and cutlery. Thank you
Absolutely beautiful products & great customer service answered all our questions in regards to the materials they use super quick, lovely to find a plastic-free site for kids.
Love the products -- so beautifully made.
I had ordered a couple of items from this company and they didn’t arrive for a number of months. I emailed twice with no reply from them at all. They did however refund the money in the end but still no reply with a explanation or apology.
I love all the products on this site! I especially love their commitment to sustainability and to healthy, eco friendly products for babies!
This is just a great children's dish with separate compartments that are so perfect for a child who wants his food separate.
Great website, quick communication and most importantly fabulous, safe and eco-friendly products! I love the placemats and I do believe that my son will love eating and discovering his food with the bowls and his wooden rabbit plate that we are planning to buy for him! looking forward for the delivery of my order!
For my sister's first child and as a totally new aunt I felt obligated to buy my creative sister something that she'd like, not only as decoration, but of course also to use it with its proper function. I bought her the Bunny set, and it's never left the kitchen for once. The service was also absolutely impeccable and I keep being in awe. Thank you for this amazing company! Love, Rana
Beautiful products and a great service!
I haven't yet purchased from you, however have bookmarked your lovely website ready for when my newborn niece starts weening. I want to buy her one of your beautiful wooden plates.
I'm more than pleased with my rabbite plate. It is so beautiful and useful!
I've been using these plates for a year and a half and they still look as good as new.
Blue Brontide is rated 4.79 based on 29 reviews