Blue Brontide Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blue Brontide
Read Blue Brontide Reviews

About Blue Brontide:

Eco gifts for kids you'll love too!

Eco-friendly wood children's tableware, toys & more . . . we believe children's items should not only be beautiful but built to last, & made for keeps, becoming treasures in your family that will be passed down to others gathering memories and character along the way!

info@bluebrontide.com

7 Bempton Lane

Tell us how Blue Brontide made you happy
Excellent - thanks.
I love Blue Brontide. I have so far bought a rattle for a newborn, loved by both her and her mother. and a Star Tent for me to help me relax before bed. You know you are buying quality as soon as you see the website, and you will certainly not be disappointed when you receive your parcel.
Fantastic quality. Thank you
Lovely toy: those little bobbing duckies will be the subject of much glorious baby-gurgling from my little beautiful granddaughter!
Blue Brontide 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Beautiful quality thank you
The shop- very good. The toys I ordered- absolute charm and perfection. The delivery service- very poor. I wish the delivery service was a high a quality as the products sold in Blue Brontide. No text to say they were being delivered and while there is a tracking, it’s not the best and the date expectancy kept changing, so unfortunately the toys were left outside because I wasn’t in. As a consumer, I honestly do not mind paying more for a better delivery courier.
I bought this for a Christening Gift, and it is beautiful. It was beautifully wrapped, and swiftly dispatched. It really looks as if it is made to last.
Absolutely beautiful products. Perfectly packaged and delivered. Good communication from seller. Will be purchasing some more things again. Thank you.
Hi & thank you for your lovely feedback, we hope your new items will be loved & enjoyed. Please accept a discount of 10% off your next order, just use ECO10 at checkout. If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate​ to get in contact at info@bluebrontide.com Warmest regards The Blue Brontide Team bluebrontide.com
I was very pleased with my order, the toys arrived quite quickly and were beautifully packed. I am going to give them to my grand daughter for Christmas, She will love playing with them.
My purchase arrived quite quickly .
Simple and sustainable designs, which are lovely. Friendly and responsive customer service.
The items I purchased were of extremely high quality. I’ve know doubt they will become heirlooms and pass down to the next generation. Thank you.
Products where of lovely quality, packaging was all eco friendly . Delivery time was reasonable
I have got a few items from Blue Brontide and they are all beautiful and timeless! The customer service is great, definitely recommend
Thank you Blue Brontide! Excellent service, the item I purchased came in good time and was well packaged. I loved the product itself, great quality!
Good quality product with easy ordering and quick delivery, (though Hermes did not tell us when they were coming ( not your problem!).
Beautiful product, delivered quickly and packaged lovely. I'll definitely use Blue Brontide again .
Good product and very efficient delivery
Lovely Book and prompt delivery.
Delighted with purchase of pink donut maker for my granddaughter.It arrived just in time to take it to her. our weekend with them after not seeing them since last year because of Covid.The only downside was the time it took to arrive,having ordered it the previous Sunday so nearly a week,Otherwise really pleased such lovely things on your website.Thankyou.
Blue Brontide is rated 4.81 based on 118 reviews