Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

Telephone

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd ?

Chris C
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
Carol S
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
Wirral T
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
"We haven't had our hand dryer installed yet, but I wanted to say thank you to Michelle for her assistance with replacing the dented cover, literally over night. Thank you also for the little gift of the 'light pen' a very nice touch. If the hand dryer is half as good as your customer service so far our customers will be delighted - we are replacing on old hand dryer they have nicknamed the asthmatic mouse! Thanks again. Newbury Boat Company"
"This company is one you can trust ... we had a problem and Rick's customer service skills are second to none. We would highly recommend this company and its service. Thank you Rick for your help and efficiency."
Thanks Jo - We really appreciate your kind feedback.
"Fantastic from start to finish! I had a child that was very sensitive to loud sounds. I was walked through my options as to the best hand dryer for my needs. Customer service was second to none. I was on the phone for close to 30 minutes and never felt rushed. I've since had the dryer installed and it's fantastic!! Can't believe how quiet it is for the great drying time! Thanks again"
"This hand dryer looks really smart and is also very compact so it doesn't occupy much space in the bathroom. Installation is very straightforward and it came with all the necessary accessories and instruction and that definitely helps. It is a little louder than I expected as I specifically chose the quiet one, BUT because it is quite powerful and could dry hands in seconds so this is not really a surprise. I think this hand dryer offers a great value for money as it isn't too pricey for such a quality item. Customer service is absolutely flawless!! They kept me posted from the time the order was placed until items were delivered - a very helpful and polite team. The item came as described and pictured, ordering and payment are easy as their website is very user-friendly. Both the hand dryer and the seller definitely deserve a 5 star rating!!!"
"great service and a great hand drier for the price."
"The Hand Dryer dos exactly what it is supposed to do, very good product ."
"Thanks I both 7 hand dryer for our mosque full spec was on the product description, sale on - plus the customer service was excellent. The dryers we bought were perfect for our pub and they good price is well"
"Storm hand drier easy to install, well suited for heavy use. Excellent service from Blowmotion with next day delivery"
"First class service, first class product. Will be purchasing some more."
"excellent"
"The Storm hand dryer is excellent value for Money. It is very well built and dries hands in the stated time of 10 seconds. Very happy and would recommend."
"This is the second Ninja Hand Dryer that we have purchased and are very pleased with both of them. The service from the Staff has been excellent and I would have no hesitation of recommending them."
"This is our second purchase from blow-motion, service and products are excellent and such good value"
"Super quick delivery, good communication, easy to fit, really powerful. Very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend."
"We purchased this first Hand Dryer last month to check it’s suitability and we have not been disappointed. So much so that we have placed another order today for a further one. It was easy to fit and has proved to be very efficient."
"Very efficient so far."
"Fantastic and at at a. reasonable price. Customer very happy"
"Fantastic product."
"I bought this hand dryer thinking it was ok but there all the same really. I was very much mistaken this is a fabulous product so much so that the feed back from our staff has been 100% positive telling us how good a hand dryer it is and how much more hygenic it is than using paper towels. The cost against the price of paper towels is a no brainer, we will be saving on this and we intend to roll this out to our area offices and fit this product in all our washrooms and kitchens."
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 112 reviews