Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

Robert W
Cliff G
Wirral T
Carol S
Customer service superb Hand Dryers are excellent quality and work so well in drying hands much better than our previous dyson hand dryers Would certainly recommend Blow Motion Hand Dryers especially when they are guaranteed for two years
Very helpful on the phone guiding me through the best choices and options for me to make an informed decision. Dryer arrived promptly the very next day and looks great on the wall. Electrician said it was very easy to fit and he was impressed with it too.
Really helpful and knowledgeable staff guided me through what I needed. I was all ready to buy a dryer for 3 times the price. I was only calling to ask about a special delivery request. Anyway, got into a conversation with a lovely lady and she ended up telling me that I didn't need to be spending as much as I was on the dryer. She recommended a much cheaper one that arrived the next day and we are delighted with it. I have never had the pleasure of dealing with such an honest company and will continue to sing your praises from the rooftops. Thanks so much.
Very happy with all aspects. Excellent advise, very knowledgeable and next day delivery. Its refreshing being able to speak to someone at the end of a phone line.
Easy to navigate website, great product range and next day delivery. Very happy with purchase!
prompt service, easy website, quick delivery , just what you want!
We looked at the Dyson but felt the price was too high so bought the Ninja Blow motion and this has worked really well. North Wales Golf Club
We have been super impressed with the hand driers we purchased from Blow Motion Ltd, and their customer service is 5*. They went above and beyond when we had an issue, so we will be back for more of their products.
Outstanding quality dryers! A fraction of the cost of Dyson but equally as good! Would 100% reccomend!
A great company to deal with.
I chose a local supplier and I’m glad as we had a problem fitting the hand dryer which arrived promptly the next day. Rick is very helpful and is presently helping me to sort it out as soon as possible. Ommen K Merseyside
Hi Ommen Thanks for your review. I am looking forward to you seeing the dryer in action once we can source the part to replace the part that your electrician damaged in the fitting process. We pride ourselves on our customer service as well as our aftersales. Even, as in this case, if the issue isn't caused by us but by an electrician we will always try and assist.
Excellent product, great value and speedy delivery. What more could I ask for?
Hi Adrian Many thanks for your kind words. Its great to hear that you are happy :)
A great company to deal with ,really good value dryer ,it matches more expensive dryers looks good and easy to install,product delivered next day .h Highly recommend.
Hi Keith Many thanks for your kind words. Its something that we hear very often about our quality being just as good as the dryers 3 times the price! Its great to hear that you are happy!!
Good looking when fitted on the wall and works just as good as a more expensive dryer. When first lifted it i was surprised how light it was, but people don't touch it and like I said looks good and works fine.
Thanks David The dryer you purchased is very light weight due to its very small size. People often are very surprised at just how powerful it is for such a small lightweight dryer.
very quick and friendly service
Thanks Allan - I am happy that we could assist.
Great prices, very quick delivery. Very happy.
The hand drier I wanted wasn't available to order online so I called. Rick who answered was very helpful, and the drier arrived mid-May as promised.
Excellent from start to finish. Great advice, 24hr delivery and top quality dryer.
Easy ordering process and next day delivery. Highly recommend.
A good small company very easy to speak with and helpful plus a very good product I would recommend them to anyone.. IAN STODDART.
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 342 reviews