Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

Robert Williams
Blow Motion Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2016
Mr F
More Photos & Videos
Customer service superb Hand Dryers are excellent quality and work so well in drying hands much better than our previous dyson hand dryers Would certainly recommend Blow Motion Hand Dryers especially when they are guaranteed for two years
Fantastic hand dryers! Very fast drying, excellent quality. Very happy customer 😀
Sleek look..super powerful
Order process very smooth, prompt delivery and am so far very pleased with the Hand Dryer that I ordered. It looks and functions very professionally.
Very Fast Hand dry
Powerful, efficient and a compact and attractive design. The perfume feature is a bonus.
Great price hand dryers. Arrived quickly and work well.
Appears to be a good product time will tell
Hi Leslie

Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. It means a lot!

Enjoy the rest of your Week.

Thanks again.
I initially had a issue making contact due to a divert of the phones. Once this was resolved they were very helpful. This was the second of the same dryer I have purchased as they are good quality at a competitive price.
Hi Andi Thanks for your review. Apologies about the contact issue you had. Like a lot of businesses, we are working from home at the moment for safety reasons due to Covid-19. Our office phones are diverted to our home phones. The divert is on between the hours of 9am and 5pm. I think we established that you were calling outside of office hours when the diverts to our home phones is not available. I am very happy that you are pleased with the MX2000 dryers you purchased and thanks again for your review.
Been buying Blow Motion driers for almost 10 Years. I think i've purchased almost every model available and always received 100% feedback from my customers. Thanks.
Installed 4 Hand Driers in local school, very good service with quick delivery.
Powerful good looking hand dryer.
purchased 3 blowers, delivered on time and they all work great. good service and product.
Seamless - everything has happened as it should with no additional intervention required. We purchased several hand dryers and they have arrived the next day. From first impression the product is good too! thank you
This is an amazing little and sleek hand dryer that has an amazing power and it's drying hands very quickly. we have bought it for our coffee shop toilet and I must say I am really impressed with the quality and the overall performance of this little product.
Your dryers are very powerful, well built and easy to install. Arrived very quickly and I even got a text with a delivery time :) Will 100% use again and recommend to others.
Blow motion provide a prompt service for the supply hand dryers, which are sold at an excellent price.
Wow what Fantastic hand dryers I have just installed in my customers Salon. I cannot believe the quality and speed of them. They look great on the wall too. I shall definitely be recommending Blow Motion brand to all my future customers.
Been using BlowMotion hand dryers for Years. Always excellent! Highly recommended 👌
This is the second time we have used Blow Motion and it is a good as the first time. The hand dryers are competitively priced and the delivery service & packaging are excellent. Well done!
Couldn't be happier! Excellent hand dryers! Easy to order, easy to install and arrived next day!
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 259 reviews