Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

Wirral T
Carol S
Blow Motion Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2017
Chris C
Customer service superb Hand Dryers are excellent quality and work so well in drying hands much better than our previous dyson hand dryers Would certainly recommend Blow Motion Hand Dryers especially when they are guaranteed for two years
Prompt response to order query. Quick delivery of product.
I purchased one hand dryer for a utility room and was so impressed by speed of delivery, quality and performance of the product that I've just purchased another. Excellent product and service.
Excellent service
I ordered a hot air hand drier for our village hall it arrived quickly well packed and looks of good quality (time will tell) good service .
Very good customer service, good product well priced. Was kept informed all along the process ordering and delivery
I had lots of questions and had the pleasure of them all being answered by a professional voice on the other end of the telephone by Richard.
Thank you for a great customer experience
Ordered 2:30 on Monday, with me at 9am Tuesday! Very sturdy and well built dryers. Easy to install and very fast drying.
Turned up early, and nice goods
Next Day delivery. Excellent Product. Our School is slowly replacing all the old hand dryers and the kids love them.
Excellent service and fast delivery. Will definitely use Blow Motion Ltd again.
Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review Daniel. Its great to know that you are very happy with our service and hand dryers!

Thanks again!
Product purchased does what it says on the box, this is the 10th machine purchased, no problems so far.
Hi Gary
Thanks for your purchase and your continued repeat custom. We are very happy that you continue to be happy with your dryers.

Thanks for taking the time out to review.
Very happy with our Ninja dryer. Looks smart, really like the blue neon lights. Powerful and fast drying. 👍
Excellent, from advice given to receiving our perfect hand dryer. I initially called to check on delivery times and once I got talking to the very polite Gentleman and told him what the dryer was for he was very quick to recommend an alternative one that was £50 cheaper! This is something that I am not used to. What an honest chap! In less than 24 hours we have received the dryer and fitted it. We are very pleased with our purchase and would recommend anyone looking for a great hand dryer from an honest company to give Blowmotion a go :)
great service, friendly and fast delivery
We purchased 3 Ninjas and 4 Slim dry hand dryers for a wedding venue. Over the moon with the quality! Dry hands very quickly and look like they should be 4 times the price! Bargain.
First-Class service with positive next-day delivery and I'm really happy with the hand driver purchased.
This is the second order placed proving we were happy the first time, the reordering was easy and the staff professional, and helpful, Many thanks.
Very helpful over the telephone, obtained all the information I needed to make an informed decision to purchase the most suitable hand dryer.
Best dryer we have ever had! Looks great, great quality and unbelievable price! These look better and dryer faster than dryers for 3 times the price! Couldnt be happier!
Very helpful website made it easy to choose the model we needed. It arrived the next day and actually exceeded our expectations of build quality and performance. I would definitely recommend Blow Motion to anybody considering purchasing a Hand Drier, especially if like me you have no previous experience of this market.
Hi Raymond
Many thanks for your kind words about the quality of our dryers as well as our service! It really does mean a great deal that you have taken time out to write your review. Have a great Christmas and thanks again from all at Blow Motion.
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 315 reviews