Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

Telephone

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd ?

Chris C
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
Carol S
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
Wirral T
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
"very quick delivery, hand dryers are very powerful"
"Just bought the V-blast hand dryer, absolutely FANTASTIC! It's about the size of a shoe-box, but as powerful as ANY dryer I've used to date, - even the Dysons.I was sceptical after buying two much larger ones on line that claimed 10 to 12 secs. drying time, ( one took 45 secs.!) Beleive me the V-Blast REALLY DOES dry in 7 to 10 secs., a few more if hands, back and front and wrists need drying. It looks neat, classy,( we like the blue LED "target" lights,) and strongly built. Economic to run ; manufacturer's claimed - 100 dries for 2P. or 100 dries on the switchable heat setting for only 5 P. All this, combined with a great price, free next day delivery, and a TWO YEAR guarantee; perfection! If you want a top class extremely fast dryer - look no further, buy the V- Blast, you will not be disappointed! Cheers! Tony."
"We have not installed the 3no hand dryers yet but have used Blow Motion units in the past with no problems. From the point of enquiry to delivery the services was very good, we ordered 3no hand dryers that were delivered next day how can that not be good."
"Very good service"
"Next day free delivery and an absolutely CRACKING hand dryer! I called Nick on "freephone" and asked him if the V- Blast really did dry hands in the claimed 10-12 secs. and he assured me that it does. I was a little sceptical as this little dryer is about the size of a shoebox, and also I've had two others,a lot larger and from other sellers, also claiming "10 - 12 secs." drying time, one of which took 45secs.! I can honestly say that the V- Blast definitely DOES dry in 10 to 12 seconds, even both sides and not just the palms; - if I could give it 10 stars - I would. It is the equal of ANY dryer, ( including the Dysons) - that I have used to date. Not only is it very small and compact, it looks great, performs phenomenally well and at between 2p. and 5p. per hundred dries, (cold or hot switchable settings), it is exceptionally economical to run. I got the V - blast for our kitchen at home and only wish I'd bought it sooner.(We like the little ring of blue LED "targetting" lights too! ) All this and a 2 year guarantee - FANTASTIC!! Cheers, Tony."
"We now have three of these driers, they work superbly well and are a good price."
"Fast Efficient and Excellent service"
"Can't speak more highly about the hand dryers we purchased from Blowmotion. Absolutely overjoyed with the fast drying time and the overall quality. Cant fault them. Best dryers we have ever had in 15 years of being in the pub game!"
"Love the hand dryer. Compact but very powerful. Customer service was also great. A good company to deal with - will recommend and purchase again if required."
"Overjoyed with the performance of the hand dryers and the speed of FREE delivery. I ordered at around 3pm on Tuesday and it was with me at 9:30am the very next day!! The advice given was second to none and it was obvious from the offset that these guys know what they are talking about when it comes to hand dryers. I had a customer that's needs was very specific and the guys at Blowmotion listened and matched up the perfect dryer for my customer. I'm happy and so is my customer!! :)"
"We haven't had our hand dryer installed yet, but I wanted to say thank you to Michelle for her assistance with replacing the dented cover, literally over night. Thank you also for the little gift of the 'light pen' a very nice touch. If the hand dryer is half as good as your customer service so far our customers will be delighted - we are replacing on old hand dryer they have nicknamed the asthmatic mouse! Thanks again. Newbury Boat Company"
"This company is one you can trust ... we had a problem and Rick's customer service skills are second to none. We would highly recommend this company and its service. Thank you Rick for your help and efficiency."
Thanks Jo - We really appreciate your kind feedback.
"Fantastic from start to finish! I had a child that was very sensitive to loud sounds. I was walked through my options as to the best hand dryer for my needs. Customer service was second to none. I was on the phone for close to 30 minutes and never felt rushed. I've since had the dryer installed and it's fantastic!! Can't believe how quiet it is for the great drying time! Thanks again"
"Good hand dryers but after having spent £3.5K with them (followed by an additional £500 for more units) they were unwilling to take back 3 unused units which were no longer required for our purposes 6 weeks after purchase. They simply pointed to their T&Cs, and had no flexibility - appalling customer service"
Good Morning Sir, I'm sorry that you feel the need to suggest that our customer service is appalling because you are not happy that we won't change our terms and conditions of sale for your company.

Our terms and conditions are put in place to protect both parties regardless of the amount spent. We have to adhere to the terms and treat EVERYBODY EQUALLY. We are a professional business that treats all customers equally regardless of amount spent. Insinuating that rules should be different due to the amount a customer spends is something that we would deem unprofessional and unethical, hence 'no flexibility'. You had 30 days to return your unwanted hand dryers to us. We are now into Week 7, There has to be a cut off somewhere. We are not aware of any business that would accept unwanted goods 7 Weeks after they were purchased. With this in mind, I think your negative review is completely uncalled for considering you really like our product and it's just that we won't change our terms because of the amount you spend with us.

We'd also like to think that potential customers reading your review will have their minds put at ease in the knowledge that our hand dryers are very good and that they will be treated fairly regardless of spend.

Again, we are very happy that you like our hand dryers but we cant apologise for not bending rules according to the amount a customer spends.
"This hand dryer looks really smart and is also very compact so it doesn't occupy much space in the bathroom. Installation is very straightforward and it came with all the necessary accessories and instruction and that definitely helps. It is a little louder than I expected as I specifically chose the quiet one, BUT because it is quite powerful and could dry hands in seconds so this is not really a surprise. I think this hand dryer offers a great value for money as it isn't too pricey for such a quality item. Customer service is absolutely flawless!! They kept me posted from the time the order was placed until items were delivered - a very helpful and polite team. The item came as described and pictured, ordering and payment are easy as their website is very user-friendly. Both the hand dryer and the seller definitely deserve a 5 star rating!!!"
"great service and a great hand drier for the price."
"The Hand Dryer dos exactly what it is supposed to do, very good product ."
"Thanks I both 7 hand dryer for our mosque full spec was on the product description, sale on - plus the customer service was excellent. The dryers we bought were perfect for our pub and they good price is well"
"Storm hand drier easy to install, well suited for heavy use. Excellent service from Blowmotion with next day delivery"
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 123 reviews