Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

Tell us how Blow Motion Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Chris C
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
Carol S
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
Wirral T
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
"Customer service superb Hand Dryers are excellent quality and work so well in drying hands much better than our previous dyson hand dryers Would certainly recommend Blow Motion Hand Dryers especially when they are guaranteed for two years"
"Easy to order and arrived quickly. A very effective dryer."
"Online order was a simple process and the delivery was on time and as instructed."
"quick and easy transaction ,would definitely use again"
"The power in this is amazing it ACTUALLY MOVES YOUR SKIN THE WAY A MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE WELL KNOWN BRAND DOES"
"Ordered one day delivered the next- what a service, only installed yesterday so early days for any other comments but would certainly use Blow Motion Ltd again"
"Great pricing, better after discounts, delivered on time and now getting ready to install..... Hopefully no issues once unpacked and operational...."
"GOOD SERVICE"
"Very good communication, delivered next day and packaged well."
"Great website, great service, great prices."
"First time we have used Blowmotion as I was very impressed with speed of service! a very well done from all at Source. Steve"
"Bloody brilliant service, great products we have had 3 so far and will continue to use them Regards Matt MDfitout Ltd www.mdfitout.co.uk"
"very quick delivery, hand dryers are very powerful"
"Just bought the V-blast hand dryer, absolutely FANTASTIC! It's about the size of a shoe-box, but as powerful as ANY dryer I've used to date, - even the Dysons.I was sceptical after buying two much larger ones on line that claimed 10 to 12 secs. drying time, ( one took 45 secs.!) Beleive me the V-Blast REALLY DOES dry in 7 to 10 secs., a few more if hands, back and front and wrists need drying. It looks neat, classy,( we like the blue LED "target" lights,) and strongly built. Economic to run ; manufacturer's claimed - 100 dries for 2P. or 100 dries on the switchable heat setting for only 5 P. All this, combined with a great price, free next day delivery, and a TWO YEAR guarantee; perfection! If you want a top class extremely fast dryer - look no further, buy the V- Blast, you will not be disappointed! Cheers! Tony."
"We have not installed the 3no hand dryers yet but have used Blow Motion units in the past with no problems. From the point of enquiry to delivery the services was very good, we ordered 3no hand dryers that were delivered next day how can that not be good."
"Very good service"
"Next day free delivery and an absolutely CRACKING hand dryer! I called Nick on "freephone" and asked him if the V- Blast really did dry hands in the claimed 10-12 secs. and he assured me that it does. I was a little sceptical as this little dryer is about the size of a shoebox, and also I've had two others,a lot larger and from other sellers, also claiming "10 - 12 secs." drying time, one of which took 45secs.! I can honestly say that the V- Blast definitely DOES dry in 10 to 12 seconds, even both sides and not just the palms; - if I could give it 10 stars - I would. It is the equal of ANY dryer, ( including the Dysons) - that I have used to date. Not only is it very small and compact, it looks great, performs phenomenally well and at between 2p. and 5p. per hundred dries, (cold or hot switchable settings), it is exceptionally economical to run. I got the V - blast for our kitchen at home and only wish I'd bought it sooner.(We like the little ring of blue LED "targetting" lights too! ) All this and a 2 year guarantee - FANTASTIC!! Cheers, Tony."
"Excellent value for money machine. Looks good and does the job!"
"We now have three of these driers, they work superbly well and are a good price."
"Fast Efficient and Excellent service"
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 136 reviews