Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

Blow Motion Ltd
Unit 14
Candy Business Park
New Chester Raod

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd?

Wirral T
Verified Buyer

Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone.
Cliff G
Verified Reviewer

Bought a Silver jet blade hand dryer, its great, so just ordered another one !

Thanks for all your help.

Cliff graham M. D.
West Coast Corrugated
Andrew C
Verified Buyer

Blow Motion was quick to respond to my requests and needs
Adam K
Verified Buyer

Best hand dryers we have ever had! Been using these guys for Years and never been let down by the quality or service.
Robert W
Verified Buyer

Refreshing! - A company that gives honest sound advice and recommendations. After several conversations with a very well informed gentleman at blow motion (sorry I forgot your name) I purchased 14 Ninja dryers and 12 Storm dryers. Both dryers are very fast drying and look great. There are so many companies to choose from but after installing these dryers we would not hesitate to purchase more in the future. I have already recommended blow motion to several friends. Thanks again!
Roger M
Verified Buyer

WOW! Probably the best way to start this review. We have been using Blow Motion dryers for all of our projects since we stumbled upon them in 2013. We have fit dryers in Schools, Football Stadiums, Airports and Lots of Pubs & Restaurants. Never have we been let down by the Blow Motion brand (as well as the staff). Blow Motion hand dryers reflect directly on our business so its important that we use products that are of good quality. If we supply poor quality dryers (and the are lots out there!) then this reflects badly on us and we could potentially loose a customer. This is why we will stick with Blow Motion. The dryers (and we've purchased most of them) are fantastic, well built quality machines that all dry in seconds! They are also priced very fairly indeed. You will not be disappointed whatever dryer you choose!
Mr F
Verified Reviewer

I had never heard of Blow Motion before i found them and im pleased i did because it was a pleasure doing business with them from the beginning. The school i work at decided to install hand driers and Blow Motion gave me sound advice as to which type would suit our environment. We then took delivery of 10 tornado driers and installation was carried out. I have had nothing but positive comments from the staff here about them . I then ordered a further 2 and they were here within a couple of days. I would definately recommend Blow Motion to anyone .
Mr F
Verified Reviewer

I had never heard of Blow Motion before i found them but im pleased i did as it was a pleasure doing business with them from the beginning .
Mike B
Verified Reviewer

Purchased 7 'Storm' dryers for a hotel and they are powerful, look good and work well. Was so impressed have just bought another 3 for a new project. Company is efficient and deliveries are quick. Would recommend.
Emma P
Verified Reviewer

I have ordered products with Blowmotion on several occasions now and find them very efficient, cost effective and overall a pleasure to do business with.
Emma Perry
Britannia Construction Ltd.
Sam P
Verified Reviewer

We have been using BlowMotion hand dryers for several Years in our Gyms. We have used several different models for different areas. We use Storms , excellent quality and VERY fast drying! (I would point out that they would not suitable for very young Children due to the speed of them!!). Blow Motion did advise me of this when I spoke to them though. Refreshing to get such as honest helpful company! Twisters and MX2000 air blade hand dryers are the main blow motion dryers we use now as we've come to realise the benefits of energy savings whilst still drying very quickly. Both the MX2000 and Twister are Very fast drying and we have seen a great improvement in our energy usage as they use next to nothing! Free delivery. Great advise and Overall I would recommend that you give these dryers a try. You will not be disappointed!
Shoaib
Verified Reviewer

Great product, fast delivery, easy installation.

Shoaib
Flying Start Day Nursery Chigwell Ltd
Keith R
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service would highly recommend and use again
John H
Verified Reviewer

Always a positive experience purchasing from Blow Motion. We kitted our bars out with the MX2000s hand dryers and they are excellent.

Thank you to everybody at Blow Motion - Would recommend!
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Very reliable service, the dryers were delivered the next day as promised.
Stylish and functional with competitive pricing.
Highly recommended.

Simon - Kestrel (Bath)
Robert E
Verified Buyer

Been buying Blow Motion hand dryers for Years. Never had any of them let me down. I have purchased Storms and MX2000 dryers. Both dry hands very quickly and both very easy to install and maintain. A***
Stephen
Verified Reviewer

Worked with blow motion on our small office toilet project and have to say we were really impressed with their knowledge. They put us first and found the right hand dryers for our small team.

Thanks
Scott T
Verified Reviewer

Not normally one to leave reviews but I feel that I must echo what everyone else is saying. Watch this space as this brand is sure to be a household name before too long! I purchased some Storm hand dryers for our busy call centre. The quality is outstanding. They are solid and are so powerful they would dry your toes!! Got them on a free next day delivery basis too! Stop searching the net for dryers. You wont go wrong with Blow Motion.
S F
Verified Buyer

I was looking for hand dryers for our very busy public house. I needed to replace some Dyson ones that had stopped working. I was loathed to pay thousands of pounds to replace the dysons so I hit the good old internet in my quest for my next blade hand dryer. After reading all of the positive reviews about the blowmotion brand (although id not heard of them) I decided to opt for the Twister blade dryer. Well what can I say! In my opinion it not only looks better than my last dryers but performs far better too! Our washrooms are extremely busy at weekends and its been 10 Months since they've been installed and still working GREAT! Dry in 10 seconds just like it says in the description. Would not hesitate to reccommended blow motion to ANYONE looking for hand dryers at amazing value for money! Top marks!!
Martin A
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with the range of chrome hand dryers purchased from Blow Motion. Was kept informed throughout the buying process, have already recommended them and will continue to do so! Thanks, RCD.
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 77 reviews