Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

Tell us how Blow Motion Ltd made you happy

Chris C
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
Carol S
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
Wirral T
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Customer service superb Hand Dryers are excellent quality and work so well in drying hands much better than our previous dyson hand dryers Would certainly recommend Blow Motion Hand Dryers especially when they are guaranteed for two years"
"Great customer service! Good product. I have been a customer for over 3 years now and no complain or fault on product."
"We have ordered 3 x Ninja Jet Blade Hand Dryers and are absolutely delighted with our purchases and the fantastic service we received from Blow Motion Ltd"
"Ordered 4 units to replace PHS units at end of a (hideously expensive) PHS contract. Blowmotion units are incredibly good value for money, easy to install and dry hands far better than the PHS units, they look better too."
"Excellent service, product arrived very quickly and works very well Sales staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable Will not hesitate to recommend Blow Motion to anybody"
"Quick turnaround from order to delivery"
"Extremely impressed. Great knowledge on the phone, items arrived swiftly and importantly the hand dryers we bought are really good!"
"Have ordered several times from this company and have never been disappointed - next day delivery and great Customer Service A++++"
"Staff were excellent an gave very good advice. Delivery arrived exactly as promised."
"We bought one of the MX2000W driers and have had it on test for a few months with great results. We have now bought two others to install in all our facilities. Excellent service and delivery. Highly recommended."
"Prompt, efficient and courteous service - what more could you want."
Hi Joanne, Many thanks for taking the time out to leave a great review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the Team!
"dryers delivered on time,very pleased with units,good clear instructions ,easy to fit and work well"
Hi Roy
Many thanks for leaving us a great review! Your reviews really help other customers! I will pass on your great comments to the Team. Its fantastic to know that we are getting things right! Thanks again!
"Best dryers we've ever had and excellent value for money. A third of the price of our old dryers but far superior! Placed an order with a very knowledgeable female staff member last monday, arrived the very next day. We've fitted all 12 with ease and all work perfectly. Feedback from staff and customers has been very positive indeed. I would reccomend blowmotion to anyone looking for affordable great quality hand dryers!"
Thanks for your kind words Frank and your comments on our super fast delivery! I'm very happy that feedback from staff and customers regarding the quality of our hand dryers is great! Thanks again for choosing Blow Motion hand dryers.
"Although you delivered the goods promptly once I called you, it took too long between my sending the cheque and delivery. Sorry"
Hello Dalston Bowling Club,
We have to wait for the cheque to arrive with us once you've posted it which can take a few of days or more if you need to factor in the Weekend. When we receive your cheque we need to make a special journey to the bank. We done this the day after we received it. We then have to wait for it to clear before we can send the goods which can also take a few days or more if it goes over a Weekend. Once the cheque was clear you received the goods promptly, the very next day. We can't do anything about time scales when you factor in postage times and bank clearance times. This is completely out of our control and we are deeply disappointed that your felt the need to leave a negative review.
"Excellent Service, helpful and super fast delivery"
Thanks for your positive words Gordon! Taking the time out to leave a great review really does help future customers help make their minds up that Blow Motion are a company that not only supplies great hand dryers but also great advise and super fast delivery times! Thanks again!
"We have had an old Blow-motion drier whose sensor had failed. Although out of warranty, the staff were helpful beyond the call of duty if trying to provide a repair, and when this was not possible, could not have been more helpful in sending a replacement by next-day delivery. The new drier works perfectly!"
Many thanks for your kind words Andrew
We believe our customer service is one of the things that sets us apart from most of our competition. That and GREAT hand dryers! We will always strive to go the extra mile to help anyone, its at the core of everything we do. Your dryer was 4 - 5 Years out of warranty if I remember rightly so I'm glad that you are happy with the swift outcome and that we acted beyond the call of duty :) I will pass on your kind words to our Team. Its great to know we are getting it right!
"Purchased 4 units for workplace; feedback very positive from all users. Powerful draught that warms up quickly."
Many thanks for your positive review John! Its great to hear feedback like this as it helps others in making the right decision to use Blow Motion for their hand dryers! Thanks again!
"Just perfect! Recently installed 64 Blow Motion dryers without any issues! The quality of the dryers are equal to the big brand dryers but without a doubt far better value for money. We have been installing Blow Motion dryers with confidence for around 7 Years and would highly recommend them! To date we must have installed 500+ Blow Motion dryers and never had anything but positive feedback! Highly recommend to anyone looking for great hand dryers that will last! (7 Years and counting from our 1st purchase)."
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 187 reviews