Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

Tell us how Blow Motion Ltd made you happy

Chris C
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
Carol S
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
Wirral T
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Customer service superb Hand Dryers are excellent quality and work so well in drying hands much better than our previous dyson hand dryers Would certainly recommend Blow Motion Hand Dryers especially when they are guaranteed for two years"
"Excellent hand driers at a great price"
"Very impressive service with a simple to use ordering process"
"1st class products, 1st class service, we've been fitting these hand driers for 3 years now without any problems."
"Quick easy process! Would use again."
"Really great service. I rang up first for advice and they were really knowledgable and helpful. They helped me choose the most appropriate drier and didn't try to sell me the most expensive- quite the opposite. I ordered 4 hand driers. They were delivered the next day. Really pleased with the quality.and performance. Will use them again!"
"Fast delivery, good quality product at a realistic price. Have fitted several Blow Motion dryers and only ever had one problem which was sorted quickly and efficiently with an apology"
"Quick delivery with the goods as ordered. Would recommend."
"Fast despatch and great hand dryer"
"Very easy service, great products and brilliant delivery times!"
"The hand dryer came very quickly but sadly we didn't have enough space to safely fit it. Diane was very helpful with the return and we have our money back very quickly. Good service all around."
"This product is perfect for our cafe.It dries hands really fast and is much better than previous makes of driers that we have had. Excellent service. Can't fault anything. Would highly recommend."
"This is the third time we have purchased from Blow Motion and as always the service was quick and efficient and the hand driers are excellent value for money. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to prospective buyers."
"The hand dryer works well if a bit noisy. Delivery was as expected. Overall pleased with the product and service"
"Ordered 2 dryers and they were delivered well packaged and promptly on time."
"Great quality dryer. Ordered 3pm deleverd 9am next day!"
"Spot on, delivered when stated. Couldn't fault the service"
"Great service yet again - easy to use website and goods dispatched same day as ordered and delivered the next day"
"Had a couple of the Storm series installed in our cafe. Worked a charm for two years so far, powerful units that have never let us down. Saving a fortune on monthly costs from PHS. Just bought two more!"
"Really good hand dryer - looks stylish and is powerful! Easy ordering and super delivery."
"We needed some dryers for a small cafe on a budget. The units arrived very promptly, were a doddle to fit and performed well above any expectations! Top top ... clear up the dust on the floor BEFORE turning on, not like we did!"
Thanks for your kind words John. We are very pleased that you are happy with the performance for your hand dryers! We also like your top tip of clearing up any drill hole dust before you switch them on! I guess the power of the dryer cleaned it up for you! :)
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 166 reviews