Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd?

Chris C
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
Carol S
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
Wirral T
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
"Good dryer...great price, fast, hot and blowy"
"Thanks I both 7 hand dryer for our mosque full spec was on the product description, sale on - plus the customer service was excellent. The dryers we bought were perfect for our pub and they good price is well"
"Storm hand drier easy to install, well suited for heavy use. Excellent service from Blowmotion with next day delivery"
"First class service, first class product. Will be purchasing some more."
"excellent"
"The Storm hand dryer is excellent value for Money. It is very well built and dries hands in the stated time of 10 seconds. Very happy and would recommend."
"This is the second Ninja Hand Dryer that we have purchased and are very pleased with both of them. The service from the Staff has been excellent and I would have no hesitation of recommending them."
"This is our second purchase from blow-motion, service and products are excellent and such good value"
"Does the job"
"Super quick delivery, good communication, easy to fit, really powerful. Very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend."
"We purchased this first Hand Dryer last month to check it’s suitability and we have not been disappointed. So much so that we have placed another order today for a further one. It was easy to fit and has proved to be very efficient."
"Very efficient so far."
"Fantastic and at at a. reasonable price. Customer very happy"
"We have purchased several of these now, they perform very well are very reliable and present excellent value for money."
"Fantastic product."
"Purchased 1 ninja hand dryer as our hand dryer in the ladies toilet had broken. I was so impressed as where our customers who commented not only how quick it dried there hands but also how good it looked we decided to replace the 2nd one in the ladies two in the mens and one in the disabled toilet. Not only are they fast and powerful they look great too."
"I bought this hand dryer thinking it was ok but there all the same really. I was very much mistaken this is a fabulous product so much so that the feed back from our staff has been 100% positive telling us how good a hand dryer it is and how much more hygenic it is than using paper towels. The cost against the price of paper towels is a no brainer, we will be saving on this and we intend to roll this out to our area offices and fit this product in all our washrooms and kitchens."
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 116 reviews