Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd ?

"Bought a few of them and when one went faulty the replacement was here the next day, no quibble whatsoever! Pleasure to deal with, great company. Well done guys! Miles Wilson"
"Purchased Storm Brushed Steel Hand Dryer in December 2015. Excellent customer services. Fast efficient delivery. Machines work perfectly. Very happy with purchase."
"I ordered a Tornado hand dryer in November last year mainly because of the price. I was impressed with the level of service and the rapid delivery. Since then the hand dryer has performed admirably so much so that I have just placed an order for another 7 hand dryers. Well done Blow Motion."
"Great fit for our office, very happy with the purchase!"
"I have used the chrome brushed Blow Motion hand dryer's in all three of my restaurants. The dry over a thousand customers hand each week, and I have never had a problem with them at all over the last two and a half years. Excellent price and service as well Tim Lees Director Dip&Flip"
Hi Tim

Many thanks for taking the time out to review our 'Storm' Brushed Steel Hand Dryer. The Storm truly is built for high traffic areas!! 2.5 Years drying 1000 of your customers hands each week and still going strong is what we would expect from this dryer. Thanks again and have a great Christmas!

Kind Regards
"I bought 5 for our new Head Office over a year ago and have been absolutely delighted with them. They are undoubtedly THE BEST available anywhere in this country and very realistically priced too. They are fast, efficient and with a strong warm air flow, do not burn your hands ( and they also get the staff back to their desks very quickly !!). I cannot praise or recommend them highly enough and in my opinion they are significantly better than the Dyson air blade driers. If anyone is unsure which type to buy, phone me and I'll tell you directly - Blow Motion for us every time !! ( and they give a great back up service too). Mike Irwin 01623 413300"
Good Afternoon Mr Irwin

What can we say in reply to your review other than a massive thank you! Going one step further and leaving your contact details just goes to show us how happy you are with the dryers! Its customers like you that take the time out to review our dryers that really helps other customers make informed buying decisions. Thanks again,and I will be sure to pass on your review to the rest of our team.

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"The delivery and after sales service have been excellent, and the hand drier is very efficient and at a reasonable price, I am very happy to recommend Blowmotion to anyone. Charlie Parker MD Oakenhurst Aircraft Services"
Good Afternoon Mr Parker

Many thanks for your kind words and your 'Thumbs Up' for our Twister hand dryer! I shall pass on your positive comments to the team.

Thanks again!

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"We are an Environmental Company therefore need to use products which assist with our Environmental criteria. We purchased one of these hand dryers to test and have now ordered a further four with the intention of remove the requirement for paper hand towels. These dryers are functional and very affordable. Delivery was fast and customer service Rick in particular , was excellent."
Hi Ros,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to write this review for the MX2000 hand dryer. Its one of our most popular dryers at the moment!

I would also like to say a big thank you for the praise that you have given our customer service and the speed of delivery.

All in all - Your review has made us very happy as we know that you are happy!

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"If you're looking for a functional, chic, affordable hand dryer, then look no further. Oh , and if you enjoy receiving second to none customer service then you've come to the rght place. Can't sing their praises highly enough. Thanks team, your fast delivery saved my bacon :)"
Hi Theresa,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to write this review. I know that you are very busy preparing to open your business for next Month. Next time I am around the London area I shall be sure to call in to the 'Museum Of Brands' to say hello and to see our Cyclone Hand Dryers in action!

Thanks again, Its great to know that we are continuing to get things right!

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"I recently purchased the "Twister" hand drier and installed it in our downstairs toilet area. This drier is an excellent product and works so well that I decided to buy another drier, the "MX2000", and install that close to the sink in the kitchen. Both of these machines work perfectly and suit the purpose so well that I feel I should have bought then long ago, and I am now in the process of trying to persuade other family members and friends to do the same. But it is not just because the driers are so good that I write this review; it is also because the service provided by Blow Motion is excellent, with competitive pricing, speedy on-time delivery, very secure wrapping, and what has really pleased me is the second- to-none customer service provided by Rick, who is always very pleasant and ready to give honest and helpful advice in response to all the questions asked."
Hi Gerard

I am delighted that you have taken the time out to write such a glowing review of our services. We do strive to give the best advice as well as the best products for your requirements. Both the Twister and the MX2000 hand dryers are very popular. I am very happy that both you and your Wife are so happy with them.

Your reviews really help Blow Motion, a growing brand, to establish itself as a company and Brand that delivers upon its promises and provides quality products. Thanks again!

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"Having already purchased one dryer and given the quality and performance have now purchased a further three units. The service on this occasion was equally as good as the first occasion. Very good attitude and professional approach from the sales person. Chris Tweddle Sealy UK"
Hi Chris

Many thanks for your positive review of our Tornado hand dryers. We really appreciate you taking the time out from your busy workload to leave your great feedback.

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"Great product, competitive pricing and excellent service."
"After a fair amount of research we decided on Blow Motion MX2000W hand dryers x3. The customer service and delivery were efficient and we are happy with the hand dryers. We have been using them on warm rather than cold as this is the preference and I would just say that although they dry well, it probably takes about 12 seconds instead of the stated 10. Overall a pain free experience and happy customer. Thank you"
Hi Linda

Many thanks for your positive review of our MX2000 hand dryers. They are very popular dryers indeed. I will pass on your review to our customer service and dispatch departments.

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"We have just installed the first of 4 Tornado High Speed Vandal proof Hand Dryer's. We purchased one for our Factory to test that it was as good as Blow Motion said it was! To our delight & surprise it was better! We ordered 3 more straight away. Quality is excellent, the price was also very good. More importantly, the lads in the Factory liked it. Running cost are very cheap & it is with great pleasure that we can wave goodbye to our "Blue" roller towels & dispensers & the £1200 per year laundry costs!"
Richard

We really appreciate you taking the time out to write us your review of our Tornado Hand Dryer. Many thanks for your positive comments! I am very happy that your staff like the Tornado and you can get rid of your Blue Roll! Not to mention the hefty costs associated with blue roll! Thanks again, it's good to hear that we are getting things right!

DansMeadowCaravan&Camping P
Verified Buyer
"WE have just completed a new toilet and shower block at Dan's Meadow in Martlesham, Suffolk. We purchased five Storm, White Stainless Steel High Speed Hand Dryers early in the year ready for our new complex. Having now completed the project I have had the opportunity to try out the hand dryers, Wow what can I say they are quiet, very effective and very powerful. I have alread had comments about the effectiveness of them and would certainly reccommend them. The service we received from Blow Motion was quick and friendly with the dryers arriving within a couple of days of the order being placed. Well done Blow Motion. Andrew Dan's Meadow"
Andrew

Many thanks for taking the time out from your busy work load to write us such a great review! Its fantastic when customers take the time out to review our service and products as it helps us know that we are getting things right and lets others know that they can purchase with confidence! Thanks again Andrew. I wish you continued success at Dans Meadow and hope to hear from you again should you require anything more from us.

www.blowmotion.co.uk
"The products and service we have received from Blow Motion have been excellent, both in terms of value for money and customer experience, even when I pushed the limits with a late last minute panic order for the following day they managed to deliver. I'm sure we will be doing a lot more business."
Thanks for your review Duncan. It's great to know (and hear) that we are getting things right! We really appreciate your custom and look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great week and thanks again!

Regards
Rick Farrell
"Excellent hand dryers received within 48hrs of order placed. Look great. A real quality piece of kit! Extremely fast hand drying at a sensible price."
Many thanks for your great feedback David. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team!

Rick Farrell
"BRILLIANT! Running a chain of restaurants we have used many brands of dryers over the years. BlowMotion hand dryers are without doubt the best dryers we have purchased both for quality and performance. We will continue to use blowmotion hand dryers in all of our restaurants."
Hi David

Wow! Thanks for such a FANTASTIC review of our products! We look forward to hearing from you again!

Regards
Rick Farrell
"As a customer of Blow Motion for several years I am extremely happy with the level of service we receive. Nothing is ever too much trouble. The products are always delivered quickly and the quality is excellent. A pleasure to do business with!"
Hi Matthew

Many thanks for taking the time out to leave a review of our service and products. I am very happy that you found our customer service Fantastic and our Products excellent. Its great to hear that we are getting things right!

I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our team.

Thanks again
www.blowmotion.co.uk
"I find blow motion to be a very easy company to do business with and their prices are very competitive. I will continue to use them in the future and I would highly recommend them to anyone else."
Hi Robert,

We know that you are very busy so many thanks for taking the time out to review our hand dryers and company. May I also take this opportunity to thank you for all of your business over the years!

Thanks again