Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd ?

"Purchased 7 'Storm' dryers for a hotel and they are powerful, look good and work well. Was so impressed have just bought another 3 for a new project. Company is efficient and deliveries are quick. Would recommend."
"I have ordered products with Blowmotion on several occasions now and find them very efficient, cost effective and overall a pleasure to do business with. Emma Perry Britannia Construction Ltd."
"We have been using BlowMotion hand dryers for several Years in our Gyms. We have used several different models for different areas. We use Storms , excellent quality and VERY fast drying! (I would point out that they would not suitable for very young Children due to the speed of them!!). Blow Motion did advise me of this when I spoke to them though. Refreshing to get such as honest helpful company! Twisters and MX2000 air blade hand dryers are the main blow motion dryers we use now as we've come to realise the benefits of energy savings whilst still drying very quickly. Both the MX2000 and Twister are Very fast drying and we have seen a great improvement in our energy usage as they use next to nothing! Free delivery. Great advise and Overall I would recommend that you give these dryers a try. You will not be disappointed!"
"Great product, fast delivery, easy installation. Shoaib Flying Start Day Nursery Chigwell Ltd"
"Excellent service would highly recommend and use again"
"Always a positive experience purchasing from Blow Motion. We kitted our bars out with the MX2000s hand dryers and they are excellent. Thank you to everybody at Blow Motion - Would recommend!"
"Very reliable service, the dryers were delivered the next day as promised. Stylish and functional with competitive pricing. Highly recommended. Simon - Kestrel (Bath)"
"Been buying Blow Motion hand dryers for Years. Never had any of them let me down. I have purchased Storms and MX2000 dryers. Both dry hands very quickly and both very easy to install and maintain. A***"
"Worked with blow motion on our small office toilet project and have to say we were really impressed with their knowledge. They put us first and found the right hand dryers for our small team. Thanks"
"Not normally one to leave reviews but I feel that I must echo what everyone else is saying. Watch this space as this brand is sure to be a household name before too long! I purchased some Storm hand dryers for our busy call centre. The quality is outstanding. They are solid and are so powerful they would dry your toes!! Got them on a free next day delivery basis too! Stop searching the net for dryers. You wont go wrong with Blow Motion."
"I was looking for hand dryers for our very busy public house. I needed to replace some Dyson ones that had stopped working. I was loathed to pay thousands of pounds to replace the dysons so I hit the good old internet in my quest for my next blade hand dryer. After reading all of the positive reviews about the blowmotion brand (although id not heard of them) I decided to opt for the Twister blade dryer. Well what can I say! In my opinion it not only looks better than my last dryers but performs far better too! Our washrooms are extremely busy at weekends and its been 10 Months since they've been installed and still working GREAT! Dry in 10 seconds just like it says in the description. Would not hesitate to reccommended blow motion to ANYONE looking for hand dryers at amazing value for money! Top marks!!"
"Very pleased with the range of chrome hand dryers purchased from Blow Motion. Was kept informed throughout the buying process, have already recommended them and will continue to do so! Thanks, RCD."
"Great service from Blow Motion!"
"Thank you so much Blow Motion! We'll be back. Lee"
"Purchased a few a while ago for our small office. Now the company is expanding into new premises. I will certainly be returning to Blow Motion for a larger order. High Quality and Fantastic Customer Service!"
"Prompt service - we received the dryer within 48 hours. Installed one to replace a broken dryer and very please, will start replacing our other ones during the nect few months, second dryer already ordered."
"We ordered 10 Twister Air Blades which have made a massive difference to our facilities. Blowmotion were very efficient and helpful with our initial enquiries, delivery was swift and all in all we are very happy. Not to mention the cost savings on green paper towels! West London Film Studios"
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 112 reviews