Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

Blow Motion Ltd
Unit 14
Candy Business Park
New Chester Raod

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd?

Gerard B
Verified Buyer

I recently purchased the "Twister" hand drier and installed it in our downstairs toilet area. This drier is an excellent product and works so well that I decided to buy another drier, the "MX2000", and install that close to the sink in the kitchen.
Both of these machines work perfectly and suit the purpose so well that I feel I should have bought then long ago, and I am now in the process of trying to persuade other family members and friends to do the same.
But it is not just because the driers are so good that I write this review; it is also because the service provided by Blow Motion is excellent, with competitive pricing, speedy on-time delivery, very secure wrapping, and what has really pleased me is the second- to-none customer service provided by Rick, who is always very pleasant and ready to give honest and helpful advice in response to all the questions asked.
Hi Gerard

I am delighted that you have taken the time out to write such a glowing review of our services. We do strive to give the best advice as well as the best products for your requirements. Both the Twister and the MX2000 hand dryers are very popular. I am very happy that both you and your Wife are so happy with them.

Your reviews really help Blow Motion, a growing brand, to establish itself as a company and Brand that delivers upon its promises and provides quality products. Thanks again!

SealyUK
Verified Buyer

Having already purchased one dryer and given the quality and performance have now purchased a further three units. The service on this occasion was equally as good as the first occasion. Very good attitude and professional approach from the sales person.

Chris Tweddle

Sealy UK
Hi Chris

Many thanks for your positive review of our Tornado hand dryers. We really appreciate you taking the time out from your busy workload to leave your great feedback.

Tony J
Verified Buyer

Great product, competitive pricing and excellent service.
Linda R
Verified Buyer

After a fair amount of research we decided on Blow Motion MX2000W hand dryers x3.
The customer service and delivery were efficient and we are happy with the hand dryers.
We have been using them on warm rather than cold as this is the preference and I would just say that although they dry well, it probably takes about 12 seconds instead of the stated 10.
Overall a pain free experience and happy customer. Thank you
Hi Linda

Many thanks for your positive review of our MX2000 hand dryers. They are very popular dryers indeed. I will pass on your review to our customer service and dispatch departments.

Richard H
Verified Buyer

We have just installed the first of 4 Tornado High Speed Vandal proof Hand Dryer's.
We purchased one for our Factory to test that it was as good as Blow Motion said it was!
To our delight & surprise it was better! We ordered 3 more straight away.
Quality is excellent, the price was also very good. More importantly, the lads in the Factory liked it. Running cost are very cheap & it is with great pleasure that we can wave goodbye to our "Blue" roller towels & dispensers & the £1200 per year laundry costs!
Richard

We really appreciate you taking the time out to write us your review of our Tornado Hand Dryer. Many thanks for your positive comments! I am very happy that your staff like the Tornado and you can get rid of your Blue Roll! Not to mention the hefty costs associated with blue roll! Thanks again, it's good to hear that we are getting things right!

DansMeadowCaravan&Camping P
Verified Buyer

WE have just completed a new toilet and shower block at Dan's Meadow in Martlesham, Suffolk. We purchased five Storm, White Stainless Steel High Speed Hand Dryers early in the year ready for our new complex. Having now completed the project I have had the opportunity to try out the hand dryers, Wow what can I say they are quiet, very effective and very powerful. I have alread had comments about the effectiveness of them and would certainly reccommend them. The service we received from Blow Motion was quick and friendly with the dryers arriving within a couple of days of the order being placed.
Well done Blow Motion.

Andrew
Dan's Meadow
Andrew

Many thanks for taking the time out from your busy work load to write us such a great review! Its fantastic when customers take the time out to review our service and products as it helps us know that we are getting things right and lets others know that they can purchase with confidence! Thanks again Andrew. I wish you continued success at Dans Meadow and hope to hear from you again should you require anything more from us.

Duncan N
Verified Buyer

The products and service we have received from Blow Motion have been excellent, both in terms of value for money and customer experience, even when I pushed the limits with a late last minute panic order for the following day they managed to deliver.
I'm sure we will be doing a lot more business.
Thanks for your review Duncan. It's great to know (and hear) that we are getting things right! We really appreciate your custom and look forward to hearing from you again. Have a great week and thanks again!

Regards
David W
Verified Buyer

Excellent hand dryers received within 48hrs of order placed. Look great. A real quality piece of kit! Extremely fast hand drying at a sensible price.
Many thanks for your great feedback David. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team!

David B
Verified Buyer

BRILLIANT! Running a chain of restaurants we have used many brands of dryers over the years. BlowMotion hand dryers are without doubt the best dryers we have purchased both for quality and performance. We will continue to use blowmotion hand dryers in all of our restaurants.
Hi David

Wow! Thanks for such a FANTASTIC review of our products! We look forward to hearing from you again!

Regards
Matthew E
Verified Buyer

As a customer of Blow Motion for several years I am extremely happy with the level of service we receive. Nothing is ever too much trouble. The products are always delivered quickly and the quality is excellent.
A pleasure to do business with!
Hi Matthew

Many thanks for taking the time out to leave a review of our service and products. I am very happy that you found our customer service Fantastic and our Products excellent. Its great to hear that we are getting things right!

I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our team.

Robert M
Verified Buyer

I find blow motion to be a very easy company to do business with and their prices are very competitive.
I will continue to use them in the future and I would highly recommend them to anyone else.
Hi Robert,

We know that you are very busy so many thanks for taking the time out to review our hand dryers and company. May I also take this opportunity to thank you for all of your business over the years!

Darren A
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service. Rick was friendly and helpful, and the product is excellent.

I would recommend Blow Motion to anyone in need of new hand dryers.

NS Shipping
Hi Darren

I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our team.

Angela M
Verified Buyer

Can I just say what excellent customer service and product knowledge Rick Farrell gave me today I would use this company again
and recommend Blow Action to everyone !!!!! if I could change the overall rating from very good to EXCELLENT I would

Angela Male
Hi Angela

Many thanks for your fantastic review! I am very happy that you found my advice beneficial. I am over the moon with your comments and would like to thank you very much!

Thanks again!

Michelle G
Verified Buyer

Purchased several dryers from this company for our busy pub. These are hands down the best dryers that we have ever purchased. The staff are really helpful and their advice was perfect. We opted for the Storm hand dryer. Says feel the power on the front and really lives up to its name. Power is amazing, it would dry your feet! Great hand dryers and fantastic prices! Would have no hesitation what so ever in buying dryers from these guys again. If you are looking for a great hand dryer for a great price then look no further than Blow Motion! AA**
Hello Michelle

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review. It really helps us to know that we are getting things right! We are over the moon that you feel our advice was of great help and we are very happy that you rate our dryers so highly. Hopefully your review will assist others in making a decision to purchase their hand dryers from our site so thanks again!

Darren B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Blow motion. Also very impressed by the hand dryers.
Hello Darren

Many thanks for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time out.

Joe D
Verified Buyer

I recently purchased a Hand Dryer from Blow Motion for the Head Office of a large housing association.

The Dryer is fantastic and extremely good quality so much so staff have made comment on its performance.

As for Blow Motion they were professional from the start and very helpful with expert advise and totally know the ins and outs of their products directing me to the dryer that would suit our needs best.

Their customer service is exemplary nothing is to much trouble and i most certainly will be ordering more of their products for our head office and other premises we work from.

i think i have found a little gem here and highly recommend this company and their products.

Hello Joe

I would like to say a big thank you for taking the time out to write such a detailed and glowing review about our service as well as our hand dryers! Our business relies heavily on customers like you who have purchased our products giving potential customers the peace of mind that they are making the right decision to buy our products. Thanks again Joe. I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to our team.

Phil B
Verified Buyer

Thanks to Rick at Blow Motion for installing our new hand drier. It has saved us a fortune as we used to use paper towels which a) cost a lot and b) didn't last very long. I think the hand drier probably paid for itself in the first 4 months! Very effective and efficient - it uses hardly any power and has proved popular with the customers. I can recommend Blow Motion without hesitation. Phil, Specs2U
Hello Phil,

I remember our conversations well! I am very happy that we identified the perfect dryer for your needs. I'm also very happy that you have taken the time out to write such a positive review of our service as well as our products.

Jack R
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the quality of my BlowMotion hand dryers. They have been installed in our busy night club now for around 5 months and are easily up to the job. Very powerful and far better than hand dryers that I have paid for 3 times the price! Really impressed and would not hesitate to recommend BlowMotion hand dryers!
Hello Jack,

Many thanks for taking the time out to write such a detailed review. We really do appreciate it and are very happy that you think our dryers represent such good value for money.

Neil V
Verified Buyer

Could not have been more happy with the service and product from Blow Motion. Delivery was quick and the product was just what we needed!

I will definitely be returning to Blow Motion for more hand dryers as I need them in the future!
Hello Neil,

Many thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review and thanks in advance for your offer of repeat business. I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to our team.

Sarah W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from this company.Highly recommend.
Hi Sarah,

Many thanks for your kind words. I will be sure to pass your review on to our team. They will be very pleased with your review.

Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 83 reviews