Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil.

Very fast delivery. I placed my order at around 3pm on Monday and was surprised to see the postman arrive with my package the very next morning. The oil has so far helped with my fibromyalgia and sleep, will report back in few weeks with another update.
Love it. Thanks for the review!
Very impressed with both the company and the CBD oil. I had ordered the 500mg strength but as this was not available I was upgraded free of charge to the 1000mg strength. I suffer with fibromyalgia and cancer-related pain and this oil keeps my pain under control and means I can walk and enjoy life. Without hesitation I recommend Blessed and this oil.
Love it, thanks! 😊
My first purchase from Blessed CBD has been extremely positive. Good quality CBD oil at a fair price and most of all I am noticing some very positive results already. My only suggestion is a 30ml bottle size please!
Great to hear. Thanks for the suggestion!
Purchased this for my mother who suffers with arthritis in most of her joints. She's on different prescription pain killers but they don't offer much relief. Sometimes my mother is in more pain after taking the pain killers.

She was very reluctant to try CBD oil because of its association with cannabis but she was surprised by the organic taste of the oil. By day six of using it there was a clear marked difference in her mobility, she was able to climb the stairs, play with my children and feel better. The pain did not go away completely but it was a very nice improvement regardless.

It's made a positive experience for my mother so thank you very much Blessed CBD. I hope others can get similar results.
Wow, that's incredible! Thanks for the review 😊
decent cbd oil, some days i sleep like a baby but it doesnt appear to be working every night. not a huge fan of the oil so would like it if there were capsules or edibles instead to buy
Thanks for the review! We're currently only producing the CBD oils.
I've been using this almost every day for the past 2 weeks for my anxiety and insomnia. It keeps me functioning normally throughout the day and at night I can sleep better than before. Their support was also very nice and surprisingly helpful (I say surprisingly because a lot of the companies I dealt with in the UK had mediocre customer support). I definitely recommend giving Blessed CBD a try!
That's so great to hear, thanks so much!
Blessed CBD has helped me control my symptoms of anxiety. Highly recommend for anyone struggling with this, worth a try imo. Kinda pricey but worth the cost.
Hey, thanks for the review!
I've tried several different brands and this was the best to me. I think it's because I believe in a full spectrum product and the entourage effect.
I take 30-40mg a day for my sciatica and anxiety. It seems to take effect very quickly too. A happy customer here, cheers.
Hey, thanks so much for the review! Was there something we could improve on? Only asking because you seem to have given us a positive review, but only 3 stars? 😊
I have been so fascinated with CBD recently that I decided to try Blessed CBD.

I suffer from very severe muscle spasms that are unpredictable and get very painful sometimes. Till date I have been using my prescribed medication but the unwanted side effects such as the headaches and drowsiness was starting to put me off. I found Blessed CBD on Google and decided to give them a try.

Ordering what I needed was straight forward, and my order was delivered in 24 hours just like they promised. The packaging is simple and plain. They provide a nice little envelope with instructions on dosages and then the rest is up to you to figure out. I wish they sent out a booklet or something with more information about CBD.

Here is the best part. Although my spasms have not gone away completely, they have become far less painful and actually manageable now. My husband is surprised (he did not believe in CBD) and he has placed an order for himself.

A pleased customer, but please focus more on educating the customers.
Hey, this was a very detailed review and we appreciate it! Thanks so much, and please do come back and let us know how you get on! ❤️
This CBD Oil should be called Blessed Miracle Oil.!!!

I am 65 years old. My Brother bought me a bottle of the 500mg cbd oil on Tuesday for insomnia.
Besides insomnia, I have been suffering from pain on one side of my head for over 2 yrs.
6 months ago, my doctor referred me for a brain scan which I'm waiting for an appointment. Have been taking pain killers for this. I also l had a terrible toothache to the extent that the side of my face was swollen with a lump bigger than a 50p piece. I could only open my mouth just a quarter of its capacity .
I was also suffering with hip pains due to Sacroiliitis and was also in pain as a result of this on Tuesday.

I received my bottle of Blessed CBD Oil about 1pm on Tuesday and took 2 drops. I took another 2 drops later on. Hours later, I fell asleep like a baby.

Lo and Behold, when I woke up, the 1st thing I noticed was that there was no toothache, I felt my face and the lump on my face has shrunk by 95%, the hip pain disappeared, no headache, felt very refreshed and at Peace without any pain whatsoever !!! It's hard to describe the feeling unless you have been there and back. It's like waking up in a different World! !

This oil should in honesty be called Blessed Miracle Oil !!
I THANK GOD For HIS WONDERFUL PROVISIONS and for this Company!

Just wished the price was much lower as I can not afford to buy this by myself. Thankfully, my Brother has promised to take care of my future supplies !!

I highly recommend this Blessed CBD Oil for deep refreshing sleep and for all kinds of pain.
Hi Blessed CBD family,

I bought the CBD oil for my mum, she suffers with varying health conditions and with this comes chronic pain. Painkillers don’t work and the side effects mean a very limited quality of life - pain or the horrific side effects? She has been using the oil for a couple of weeks and she is like a different person. She can move freely, she sleeps, she can socialise without fading into the background - she is pain free!!! My mum just phoned me to say how good she feels and I’m so happy for her. The work you are doing is amazing and I can’t thank you enough!

I have my mum back.

Love.
Hi,

Thanks again for the quick delivery. Your product has transformed my life, I’m not exaggerating. Made anxiety manageable and my days happier.

Thank you.
I thought l had written a review !!

Cannot tell you how much your CBD oil has helped my arthritic pain. I have been without it now for a week, really notice the stiffness and back pain. Never going back to strong painkillers again.

Much appreciated
Works well for my anxiety but I think the price is too high especially as I am on pension
Hi,

Cream received the next day after placing my first order, was actually thinking I may have wasted my moneyAs I have tried many various creams, sprays etc, my worry was the price as it was very expensive for someone Who only has his Old Age Pension to live on.But I thought I will take a chance!!!!!!!

Upon receiving the cream at lunchtime, I applied the cream to my knee and rubbed well in 2pm, at 8pm I Applied the cream again, I went to bed at 11pm, when I awoke the next morning it was amazing, the pain thatI had had in my knee had gone, I was thinking a good nights rest and the knee is always less painful but not likeThis, it was different, I was amazed, I applied the cream once more at lunch time and I was pain free for the Complete day, this is my day 5, I have been pain free for every day.

I CANT THANK BLESSED ENOUGH, my worryIs that if I can stretch the cream out to last for 30days that I can then have the funds to purchase again.
Hello Sarah and Everyone at Blessed,

I wanted to let yous know how your CBD Oil is changing my life, im 44 years old now but from the age off 13 i have been having surgery to help with the Chronic pain i suffer
daily, it has effected every part off my life growing up from my time at School, College, working with my career etc.
Over the years my pain relief medication got stronger and stronger which had alot off side effects, with all this going on i then started to suffer with Depression and Anxiety
therefore having to take more Medication for that also, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia which i take opioids for and i am really not myself on these medications,
I heard about CBD oil and decided i am going to try it, but after trying a few different companies i gave up because i didnt get any results.
A few months ago i heard about Blessed CBD i ordered the 1000mg and with one bottle i could start to feel the difference Physically and Mentally, their CBD Oil is so pure
and it has really worked for me, i am now able to take less medication, something i never thought would happen, my family and friends she a big change in my mood,
personality and the way i am able to cope much better in everyday life.
I really cant thank everyone at Blessed enough for how good my life is becoming, i feel life is just starting for me now.

Thank you so much from the bottom off my heart, for all your support, information and help on BLESSED CBD

Kind Regards Sharon Dunlop
Just to let you know, I have received my cbd order safe and sound and look forward to trying your 1800mg cbd oil!

Just some feedback, I originally tried your medium strength oil as a starting block as I have an autoimmune disorder, suffered a stroke and many other health problems including severe joint pain.
I found that it has helped enormously with the joint pain ( I managed to go for a two and half hour walk around the park yesterday!) first time I have been allowed out due to shielding since February! which is great but felt I was having to take quite large quantities to get the required relief making it less cost effective therefore that’s why I have purchased the maximum strength cbd oil and hoping to use a little less with good results. I normally have to take steroids in the form of regular injections but haven’t been allowed to have them due severe Covid 19 risk if I do, so I’m hoping to use cbd as a long term treatment to replace steroids and take alongside my other medication.
So a big thank you 🙏 for getting my delivery to me in good time and thanking your company as a whole for producing a great cbd oil and giving hope to people like me.
Kind Regards,

Amanda Wardle
I am really impressed with Blessed cbd. The oil is perfect quality - couldn't have asked for better. I had a small issue with the functionality of my bottle which I am sure is an anomaly, and after informing customer service about this recieved a replacement straight away which I did not expect. I will be buying my cbd from this company from now onwards - thank you Blessed cbd!
Hello,

I have recently made a six month supply purchase of your 1800mg dosage and I would like to say how fantastic this product is. I’ve been suffering with anxiety on and off for six years and recently, a nasty flare up has prompted me to start taking Blessed CBD. I have managed to regain control and get back to enjoying life all whilst taking a supplement which has proven health benefits.

Like anything, this is not a miracle worker but along with a strong mentality and perseverance over time, there is a reason this is top of the market for CBD and massively helps with everyday life.

Will be buying this for a longtime to come 👏👏👏

Regards

Matt
My 500mg arrived today the packaging of the product is top level I was surprised, I have only used one dose so far but I can tell already this is more potent compared to others I’m going to be recommending this to family and friends.
Blessed CBD is rated 4.79 based on 263 reviews