Black Diamond Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Diamond Spas
Read Black Diamond Spas Reviews

About Black Diamond Spas:

THE UK’S LEADING INDEPENDANT SUPPLIER OF LUXURY HOT TUBS, SPAS, SWIM SPAS AND SPA ACCESSORIES

jpdspas@gmail.com

Unit 1, Stand Park

Tell us how Black Diamond Spas made you happy
Such a brilliant company. Firstly they took the time to explain the differences in the hottubs (as I was clueless), they kept me up to date on the order at all times. They could not be beaten on price. Then the tub was delivered and fitted by Jay & Callum, they were the nicest people you could have hoped for. Very kind and considerate and took so much time explaining how to operate and maintane the tub. I would highly recommend Black Diamond Spas.
Had to wait many months for my Valencia 1 hot tub even though it was not the original one I had ordered but well worth it. Great service by Grant & Chris installing my hot tub. They did a great job of the delivery and installation and fully explained using and maintaining the the hot tub
Hot tub is absolutely fine and delivery drivers were great but service from the office was awful I'm afraid. Was originally told 6 weeks wait but ended up taking 4 months! Quite a bit more than the "slight" delay I was advised of. Also had to change models after 2 months as the one I ordered would apparently take even longer. Then ended up with an additional £150 bill from the crane driver as Black Diamond turned up over an hour and a half late on delivery day, not due to traffic, but because the delivery drivers weren't aware that they had to be with me for a certain time despite me reminding the office on several occasions, including the day before delivery! So in summary I had to wait 2 and a half months longer than advertised for a hot tub I didn't originally order with an extra £150 bill to top it off....
Had to wait many months for my Atlantis Lounger but well worth it. I have chronic back pain and after using this last Saturday I woke up Sunday with minimal discomfort. I look forward to the weekends now, it feels like Im On holiday ! My partner and sisters love it too and I’ve got friends asking if they can take a dip. I look forward now to the weekends Black diamond Spas have been very helpful in the after care maintenance and it’s great you can ring or email for advice. As I ordered it months ago, James was true to his word and I paid the price it was on the original order. Many Thanks.
Purchased the Palma Spa, excellent quality and fast delivery. Five star service overall from James and the team. Would fully recommend Black Diamond to anyone looking to purchase a Hot Tub.
Professional service from Jordan and terry , so quick , explained everything. Spa looks amazing snd we are loving it !!! So glad we choose this company
Excellent company from start to finish Communication excellent kept us informed all the way, 2 guys who came to install our hot tub were brilliant explaining everything. If you are thinking of purchasing a hot tub I would recommend these guys 5*****
Brilliant customer service Hot tub is a dream and thanks again to Terry and Jordan who installed tub explained operation of tub and how and when to install chemicals first class service thanks again phil.
Super service Ethan and jordon did a great job. Very happy with the Hot tub would recommend 👍👍
Delighted with the Milan 1 lounger. The grey marble effect is beyond expectations. Grant and Chris were great getting the hot tub in position and giving me lots of hints and tips.
Had our hot tub installed by Ethan and Chris a couple of weeks ago, enjoyed using it initially but had to go on holiday so have missed it loads! Back now so can start soaking in the evenings again. The guys did a great job with the installation, getting it to the back garden, on it's base, the set up and explaining everything we needed to know regarding maintenance. The icing on the cake was learning we could convert it to run on 32 amps if we wished. After all that they took every scrap of packaging away and left us to it, just in time for the England - Denmark game (we'll say no more about the Euros). Great service from Black Diamond Spas, would definitely recommend.
Delivery was prompt, Grant and Chris were very helpful. Would highly recommend Black Diamond Spas, We love our Atlantis lounger spa!
Great service by Grant & Chris installing our new Destiny hot tub. They did a great job of the delivery and installation and fully explained using and maintaining the tub. They also visited my daughter to check and advise on her new installation access for their hot tub. Delighted with the hot tub and service from all the team at Black Diamond Spas. Highly recommended.
We received our hot tub ( Atlantis lounger) a week ago and we absolutely love it. Jay and Ethan were very friendly and helpful, explaining everything we needed to know. We didnt want the hot tub straight away but it was delivered as soon as we wanted it. After lots of research, Black Diamond Spas was the only company to offer the option of running a smaller hot tub on 13amp or 32 amp.
Chris and grant delivered my spa today. We thought it wasn't going to get into my garden, but with there perseverance and a lot of effort, they managed it. Well done and thank you both very much
Grant and Chris turned up on time and delivered the Hot Tub with ease. They both provided expert advice too. We had a gate in the way and the lads removed this for me with a bit of help with some magic spray, luckily that was the only use of the spray and everything else fitted perfectly.
Brilliant delivery by Grant and Chris. Nothing was too much hassle. Very knowledgable and helpful. Great product! Can’t wait to get in!
I struggled to get a committed delivery date for a swim spa after initially ordering in January and then the company wanted to increase the price significantly due to delivery cost increases their side. I decided to request my deposit back when the company could not offer a date for delivery and had to give them my debit card details over the phone for the refund (strange since those should be on record with their payment provider). Within a few days of handing my card details over the phone three fraudulent transactions were attempted, of course this could be coincidence. I still do not have my deposit back, my advice is to avoid purchasing your hot tub or swim spa from this company, it really isn't worth the risk.
Great service from start to finish. Friendly efficient fitting by Grant and Chris. We're now looking forward to our first dip! Thoroughly recommend!
Grant and Chris delivered and set up my Atlantis Lounger today. So so happy with it and Grant & Chris was amazing, explained everything and showed me . Excellent hot tub, excellent customer service. Highly recommend this company 👌👏
Black Diamond Spas is rated 4.81 based on 53 reviews