BeBop Reviews

4.9
Based on 492 reviews
Read BeBop Reviews

About BeBop:

They're colorful, they're fun and most of all they're bouncy! BeBop are fast becoming the leading brand in home use Bouncy Castles, Inflatable Water Slides and Inflatable Combos

info@bebopfun.co.uk

Unit 20 Arden Business Centre, Arden Road, Alcester

Fantastic. Our bouncy castle arrived next day and is everything we hoped it would be. Very easy to set up and already many hours of fun bouncing. My four year old and his friends love it! It certainly seems to be well made and of good quality, so I hope we will get many years of happy bouncing out of it!
All good so far, only issue is trying to get the bouncy in the bag after use, so far not managed to get it folded small enough after use.
First class service, delivered next day and the equipment is amazing, grandkids love it.
Great Bouncy castle well worth the money ideal for the kids in the back garden my full baby Grandaurter is absolutely loved it on there
Arrived next day, very easy to put up my little boy loved it kept him happy all day
Excellent service. Quick delivery and the kids absolutely love it!
This is epic. An investment for sure but well worth it. Good quality and well thought through.
My kids love the bouncy castle they have lots of fun to play,highly recommend
Fantastic service. Castle arrived very quickly. Kids loved it!
BeBop 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Child loves it!
BeBop 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Great service and very fast delivery! One very happy little boy with his new bouncer castle! Thank you
Good product as described, fast delivery
Website simple to use with lots of pictures making shopping easy!
Excellent product 👌
Fantastic product, very helpful on telephone...answered all my queries. They even wrapped the box in black plastic for delivery, as our grandchildren were with us when the delivery was scheduled and it is a surprise for them !! Thank you for going the extra mile, Bebop Fun !!
Great service and fantastic product. Item arrived within 2 days and the kids have had an amazing Easter playing on their new bouncy castle!
My twins love this! It is a lot smaller than what you see on the website but I cannot believe the value you get for your money, it’s inflates very quickly and it’s bright. I’ve not used the water feature yet as it’s April and I’m not having 2yr old twins being full of cold but I honestly can’t complain about it I’ll definitely get my money out of this!
Absolutely brilliant, great quality bouncy castle. Saved up to be able to get the total wipeout as knew the kids would love it and it's been worth every penny
Easy to use website and delivery was in the timescale I was told. However, I have had to email some questions as we have had couple of rips on the castle, so just waiting for a response before I can comment on the after service. But so far I would recommend.
A product arrived on time exactly what it described and the kids absolutely love it money well spent
Absolutely amazing service and delivery was really fast! I ordered on the Wednesday and it came on Thursday. Brilliant bouncy castle and my kids love it.
BeBop 5 star review on 30th March 2022