Beauty and the Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beauty and the Boutique

Tell us how Beauty and the Boutique made you happy
This is my first review of anything so here goes. Finally in my mid 50's I have found products that not only make my skin look as good as it has for years but seem to help it as well. Great site with easy to follow videos, now on my third shopping experience from them. With a look especially the Blossom and veil. X
WOOHOO!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿคธ‍โ™€๏ธThis is so wonderful, Helen!! Thank you ever so much for sharing with us all!!

We're SO happy to read you're loving all of your beauty treats and we're just over the moon that you've seen some great results and that you're loving how they look and feel on your skin too!! That really is SO amazing!!

It really does bring the biggest smile to our faces to know that you've found the perfect products for you and that they fit so perfectly in to your everyday routine! YAYY!! ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ

You really are such a superstar for sharing with us all and we can't thank you enough for your support ๐Ÿ’•

We feel so very honoured to be part of your beauty journey and we're so delighted you've been enjoying our tips, tricks and tutorials too!!

From each and everyone of us here, thank YOU - we really couldn't o what we do without YOU!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

Wishing you the most magical day, you truly deserve it!

Love from Team Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’–xox
I love this company. I found it on Facebook and was slightly dubious but having seen good reviews I decided to give it a try. Deliveries are always pretty swift (even in lockdown) and I love that you can email them for advice re what products or shades to use and you always get a quick & informative response. I can't comment on returns and refunds as I've not needed any. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for innovative and cruelty free products you won't find on the High Street
YAAAAAY! Thank you for your LOVELY message, Vicki!! ๐Ÿ’– You have put the biggest smiles on all our faces! ๐Ÿ˜ƒWe're so excited to read how much you're enjoying Beauty and the Boutique. We can't begin to tell you how much it means to us that you've taken the time to share such a kind and caring message with us all! You're a STAR! โญ๏ธ

Sending huge hugs from all your friends here at Beauty and the Boutique. ๐Ÿ’– xoxoxoxo
As a first time sceptical customer who has never spent more than a tenner on makeup that I keep for years and rarely wear any anyway. But I needed something to feel a bit fresher and concealers or foundation weren't cutting it. So this was last ditch, spent over £25 on one product, the Veil Correction Fix, for the first time ever. It arrived and didn't work initially, but emailed my problem and they gave me advice and then it worked and it was amazing! It was the one product I wanted to be able to make me look a bit less tired and worn out before I walk out the door. It's like a concealer, foundation and a powder all in one, that covers all the bits I wanted. I walk out the door feeling superb!! Thank u so much, my scepticism was misplaced, thank u!!
Oh, YAY, we’re so glad you’re enjoying Beauty and the Boutique, Suzy! Thank you for taking the time to tell us, it really makes a massive difference to us ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

We’re so grateful for every happy member of our little Beauty and the Boutique family!

Thank you again and have a brilliant day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒธ
Very pleased with my order. Definately will be ordering more. Arrived prompt, packaged beautifully. A nice touch with the love hearts too. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜˜
Awww YAY! This has made our whole day! โ˜บ๏ธ We're over the moon to hear how happy you are with all of your new beauty treasures! ๐Ÿ’–โœจIt's also put a BIG smile on all of our faces to know how much you enjoyed the sweets and packaging! ๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you SO much for cheering us on - your love and support mean the world to us all! Wishing you a beautiful day ๐Ÿ˜˜ Sending the BIGGEST hugs and heaps of love from all the team here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’–xoxoxoxoxo
I am so happy with the concealer I bought recently and also that Katie showed me how to use it it has made such a difference
I have also been watching relaxation sessions which have helped me during this lockdown
Thankyou so much Katie x
Our wonderful friend Sue ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your wonderful support and kind feedback! ๐Ÿ’–

We honestly can't tell you how much this means to us!

And thank you for cheering us on along with the rest of our little Beauty and the Boutique family! You all mean the world to us, you really do.

Have a fantastic day, Sue ๐ŸŒŸWe can't think of anyone who deserves it more than YOU!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿฅฐ xoxoxo
Me encanta esta tienda siempre tiene todo lo que busco
Awwww YAY! ¡Estamos en la luna para escuchar cuánto disfrutas de Beauty and the Boutique! ¡Hoy has puesto una GRAN sonrisa en nuestras caras! ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ ¡Su amor y apoyo significan todo el mundo para nosotros y no podemos agradecerle lo suficiente por animarnos! Enviando los MÁS GRANDES abrazos y montones de amor de todos tus amigos aquí en Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜xoxoxoxo
I shop regularly from Beauty and the Boutique store and I highly recommend all their products.
They are absolutely fabulous products and each one does exactly what it says on the tin. I love them so much I can't be without them
My skin glows when I use them and I get lots of compliments.
Amazing value for money.
Customer service is second to none and my deliveries are never late.
Eeeek Mary!! We just let out a little squeal of pure excitement!! ๐Ÿค—

What would we EVER do without your love, support and encouragement! You truly are one in a million! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Thank you from the very bottom of our hearts for sharing with us and all of our amazing friends here too - it means so very much to us all!

We're completely over the moon you're loving each and everyone of your beauty treats, and LOVE how they look and feel on your skin too! WOOHOO!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽŠ

YOU are our inspiration, Mary and we really couldn't do any of this without YOU!!

Sending you the BIGGEST hugs and so much love from each and everyone of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’—xoxo
I regularly use this site to buy products, and it's by far superior to any other site I use. Their customer service is out of this world, they always get back to you with the answer (and more) and whatever I buy comes wrapped in the most lovely packages with love heart sweets.
I use their facebook page all the time, to get advice on beauty mainly but Katie who runs is does brilliant tutorials online, from fashion to beauty to mental health... and her passion and warmth shines through. I never write reviews but in this case I have decided to, especially in these weird times.
Postage is free, I regularly buy a certain product so they are my go to supplier. Some of the products can be costly but that's not through them pricing them high - that's just what the recommended brands charge. And it's nice to treat yourself now and then anyway.
I can't recommend B&TB enough.
Oh WOWW!! We are speechless!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–โœจWhat an incredible message!! Thank YOU from the very bottom of our hearts for taking the time to write such kind, heartfelt and encouraging words! You haven't just made our day, but our entire week! Thank you sooooo much!!

We are just so touched that you're not just enjoying your products, but you've felt inspired by our tips, tricks, tutorials and the whole Beauty and the Boutique experience! It really does mean more than you will ever know to each and everyone of us here ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

YOU are the inspiration and passion behind every single thing we do, and we count our lucky stars every day that we have you cheering us on and as such a special part of our amazing little family!

We couldn't do what we do with YOU!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Sending you the BIGGEST hugs and so much love from each and everyone of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’•xoxox
I love this company, wouldn’t go anywhere else for my makeup. Customer service is excellent, prompt delivery, beautiful products and fantastic tutorials that you can follow. Never been disappointed with the numerous products I have ordered. Thoroughly recommend. Little bit jealous too as I would love to work somewhere like this. Looks like they have great fun. Used to love the Friday afternoon posts ๐Ÿ’•
Awww we LOVE you too, Trudi! It means the WORLD to have you here with us as such a special part of our happy little family! ๐Ÿ’•โœจ

Your BEAUTIFUL message has put the BIGGEST smiles on our faces here today, Trudi - how incredibly lucky we are to have such amazing women like yourself showing so much love and support! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜

It fills our hearts with so much joy to know how much you enjoy seeing our posts - your happiness is the inspiration behind all that we do! โœจ

Sending you BIG hugs filled with so much love from each and every one of the team here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’•xoxoxoxoxo
Can’t recommend beauty and the boutique enough. I have ordered numerous products from them. Quick delivery, fantastic products and excellent customer service.
I don’t shop anywhere else now for my make up. If your stuck on shade colours you send a picture and they give you advice. Excellent tutorials as well.
Ahhhh you’re SO thoughtful to take the time to send us such a wonderful message, Trudi! We’re all just so grateful!๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ๐Ÿ’–It means the whole world to us to know how much you're enjoying Beauty and the Boutique and all of your beauty treasures! ๐Ÿ˜

Every message we get from our little family makes everything we do worthwhile, so thank you for writing to us. ๐Ÿ’•

Sending you SO much love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆxoxoxoxo
I have bought many amazing items from this company. Every email I have sent has had a personal response. I love the little videos that Katie does; they are always so helpful and show that the slightest tweak can make a huge difference. This is a brilliant company who could teach others how to treat customers. Thanks Katie and her team. What a difference you make.
Eeeek!!! This is SO beautiful that we just let out a little squeal of happiness!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’žYou've made and always do make, such a difference to our day!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind and lovely message! Beauty and the Boutique isn't just Katie's, but the whole team's passion, so to know you've been enjoying what we do means so very much๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•From the very bottom of our hearts, thank YOU!

We couldn't do what we do without your love, support and encouragement - YOU are our inspiration! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’

Sending you so much love, heaps of happiness and buckets full of love from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
This company really does go above and beyond expectations on customer service. I’ve bought several items from Beauty and the Boutique, many on the back of Katie’s videos. The price point is always competitive, if not cheaper than the bigger retailers, the shipping is free and their customer service is literally second to none. Can’t recommend enough
Aww Victoria ๐Ÿฅฐ Awww, we’re all walking on air!! Thank you SO much for being so lovely and for taking the time to write us such a LOVELY message. This means so much to all of us. You're a STAR โญ๏ธ

We're so pleased you love being part of our amazing little Beauty and the Boutique family, as much as we love you Victoria!!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐ŸŒŸXOXOXOXO
I’m not rendered speechless very often but I am in shock right now!! I follow the cutest little company @beautyandtheboutique
In December I commented on a thread that I would love to get their products for my birthday. I got a lovely message that day saying they would be happy to send me some for my birthday. Did I mention they are in the UK and I’m in the US? Well my birthday came and went and I didn’t really think they would remember...but YES! This darling package full of wonderful goodies -makeup and a necklace! including a hand written note showed up today!! I’m stunned. Thank you sooo much! I hope everyone I know now goes and checks out this darling professional makeup artist and all her amazing products and tips!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ
#beautyandtheboutique
Wow, this is AMAZING Ruthann ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒŸThank you, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of all of our hearts for your amazing support and for taking the time to write us this wonderful review!! ๐Ÿ’–

We're so glad your special birthday parcel of love reached you and made you happy - you truly deserve it Ruthann ๐Ÿฅฐ

This really has brightened our day and we're so glad we could add some extra sparkle to your day too โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’–

Our little Beauty and the Boutique family really is the absolute BEST! We feel so incredibly lucky to have you as part of it. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Have a great day - you’ve just made ours!

I love these products, perfect natural look, delivery was really quick products perfect and lovely to apply, I love her tutorials too :-)
Wow, Corinne - what can we say?! Your kind words have really brightened up our day here!

We’re SO very grateful to have amazing people like you making everything we do worthwhile, so thank you again!

Have a wonderful day Corinne ๐Ÿ’– You absolutely deserve it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐ŸŒŸxoxox
I cannot say enough great things about Beauty and the Boutique. I ordered my first set of products from them which arrived today. They were beautifully wrapped and it was abundantly clear to me just how much Katie and her team love what they do.

The support given for how to apply the products is amazing - it honestly feels like having my own personal make-up artist at my fingertips.

It feels like such a personal experience shopping with Beauty and the Boutique and you know that your custom means a lot to them, a quality that is so rare these days and which I value greatly.

If you are thinking of ordering with them, you will not be disappointed, the products are brilliant and just as Katie describes.

Thank you so much to Katie and the team at - you are FABULOUS!
Oh my GOODNESS! Anna, you've just put the BIGGEST smile on all of our faces here today! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’– Thank you SO much for such a lovely message! We're over the moon to hear how much you're enjoying Beauty and the Boutique and all of Katie's top tips and tricks! ๐Ÿ’• Anna, we couldn’t do what we do without wonderful women like yourself here cheering us on! โœจ Your incredible love and support mean the whole world to us. We feel so grateful to have you here on this journey with us - thank you so much for being part of our little family! ๐Ÿ˜˜Wishing you a beautiful day, with lots of love and warmest wishes from all the team here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•xoxoxoxo
This company is fab. I re ordered the blush ( I ordered all of the products from a Katie masterclass, used it everyday since and had run out) but I ordered the wrong colour. I flagged this with the Beauty and the Boutique team, who not only replied the same afternoon ( brill) but said they’d send it to me completely free as a gift ( how completely lovely!) I, however, said I insisted on paying ( it’s an independent business, tough old time atm for businesses, and let’s not forget completely my error!). What followed was a lovely and bizarre exchange wherein they really wanted to still send it all free. They finally and reluctantly yielded but I felt compelled to write a sparkling review of my whole experience. I love their products, great quality and very reasonably priced- ( I mean I was here re ordering a product I love using , and have friends who have also bought from them having seen me wearing their stuff). And the customer service is a real cut above. A genuinely brilliant company and wonderful team! Well done and thank you ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ
Oh, you’ve put such a smile on all of our faces! Thanks a million for your kind and thoughtful message, Jesse ๐Ÿ’–

We’re always here for our little Beauty and the Boutique family, we couldn’t do what we do without your amazing support. We’re just SO happy to have you here.

Thank you so much Jesse for all of your AMAZING support at Beauty and the Boutique - we really appreciate it!

Here’s wishing you a wonderful day ๐ŸŒˆ

Love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique โค๏ธxoxo
This is a such a fab company. I re ordered the blush from one of Katie’s master class ( I ordered the whole bunch originally after watching her video, loved it used it everyday and ran out). I ordered the wrong colour, flagged it by email with beauty and boutique team to buy the one I had wanted , who not only replied the same afternoon ( unheard of in customer services) but said that despite it being MY error would send me a new one in the colour I had meant to order as a free gift. ( how completely lovely!) I, however, insisted on paying (it’s a tough old time atm, it’s an independent business and remember , completely my fault). What followed was the sweetest and most bizarre exchange with this wonderful company in which I really had to insist that I pay for the new one, after they wanted to send it to me completely free. I stood my ground and they FINALLY yielded but I really felt compelled to write a sparkling review of this business. The quality of the products is lovely, and it’s really reasonably priced and the customer services is just top notch. I just simply love everything abt this company! Thank you Beauty and the Boutique. You’ve got my lifelong business and my friend luci has already purchased too. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ
Love the products I ordered and the videos so I know how to use them:) The customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! If something isn’t right they will do everything to make it right!!!!
Oh, you’re just BEYOND amazing, Tonya! Thank you so, so much for your sweet message ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

Thank you for being part of our little Beauty and the Boutique family! Everything we do is for you, and we couldn’t do what we do without your wonderful support.

Wishing you an amazing day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ๐Ÿ’•xoxox
Love the products I ordered and the videos so I know how to use the products:) The customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! If something isn’t right they will do everything to make it right!!
Love the products I purchased and the videos to know how to use them!! The customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! If something isn’t right they will do everything to make it right!!
Beauty and the Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 95 reviews