Beauty and the Boutique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Beauty and the Boutique

Tell us how Beauty and the Boutique made you happy

"Customer service second to none. Beautiful products, quick delivery a pleasure to deal with"
Are you Beauty and the Boutique? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely great service. All the products are tried and tested and none are tested on animals. I’ve bought several products and they’ve all arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. When one item was faulty, it was replaced, quickly and without any hassle. I really feel like I can trust the company and will keep buying from them. The customer service is amazing."
"I am not a great fan of ‘pop ups’ on Facebook, as usually they turn out to be poor quality. But I was quite intrigued with this pop up and so studied the website and the videos. I placed my first, quite large, order and can honestly say the products are brilliant and so well priced. So much so I am just about to purchase some more of their products. Delivery was quick, beautifully packed and am really enjoying using the products. Certainly worth spreading the word! Really pleased! 😁😁"
"I buy from beauty and the boutique all the time now, every product I love, Katie makes great videos easy to follow. Goods arrive quickly and beautifully packaged , with lovely touches added."
"Started with the veil , heliocare, and Daniel sander blush after watching Katie video. Absolutely love all 3 products, they are fool proof so easy and quick , they have become my favourite products for my no makeup days. My latest products are Lord and berry bronzer and Gerard cosmetics vintage rose lipstick and pencil, veil foundation and slay setting spray, these were brought for my daughters wedding, and they did not disappoint, went on effortlessly and stayed all day, yet I didn’t look over made up. Love everything I have brought, I had the jojoba oil in the run up to the wedding , the smell is divine and makes my skin feel lovely. Must just mention about the slay spray , again the smell is heaven, and it is so refreshing"
Awww, you're SO sweet Isabel ❤️Thank you so much for you wonderful and AMAZING feedback - we really appreciate it!

We hope you had the best time celebrating your daughters beautiful wedding! We're over the moon at how much you're loving your beauty treats.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a LOVELY message – it’s the best thing in the world to hear you’re enjoying Beauty and the Boutique.

Thank you for being a valued member of our little Beauty and the Boutique family – every one of our lovely members means the world to us.

Sending love hearts and warm wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique xoxox
"Excellent products and service."
"I absolutely love the recommendations for different products from Katie at Beauty and the Boutique! All have been excellent so far."
"Excellent customer service. Goods arrived quickly and beautifully packaged."
"Excellent products. Katie recommends great products that I may not have heard about and gives great information on her website about how to use. I just received my second order from her and am really pleased! Great customer service, great products, and useful information. Highly recommend!"
"Such superb customer service who went above and beyound to make things right when a fault happened via paypal payment in the ordering process."
"Lovely products, instructional video so you know exactly how to use the make up and get best effects. Swift delivery, packaged with style"
"Cute packaging and great products. Even got some free sweeties - bonus!"
"I found this company via facebook ads and then youtube. She has amazing tips and recommendations and the products she promotes and sells are things she genuinely believes are good or do what the say. Great products, good communication and personal feel. Highly recommend for beauty and style advice/sales."
Beauty and the Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews