Beauty and the Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beauty and the Boutique

Tell us how Beauty and the Boutique made you happy
The products are fantastic, and the people are absolutely lovely - I have struggled for a long time with my makeup, every item has a tutorial video showing exactly how to use it, if you are unsure of what color you should buy you send then a photo taken in natural light, and the team will assist. I used this option, everything that was recommended to me was perfect. I recieved a faulty product, which was resolved speedily and with no fuss. It is a joy to deal with such lovely people, many of the products would be difficult for me to obtain in England as they are either American or Canadian. I found my holy grail of skincare as well, my work colleague told me that a photo of me taken 10 years ago looked like it was taken yesterday! I no longer purchase from anywhere else now ^^
Oh my GOODNESS Atiade! This beautiful message has just made our WHOLE day! 😍❤️ We’re completely over the moon to know how much you’ve been enjoying all things Beauty and the Boutique, from your beauty treasures to Katie’s super tutorials! It’s put the BIGGEST smiles on our faces to know how happy you are with your beauty treats and shades and to how well they work for you! 😃 Thank you SO much for being so wonderful and letting us know - what would we do without such wonderful friends like yourself here cheering us on!? It’s such an honour and the greatest pleasure to have you here in our little Beauty and the Boutique family, Atiade! YAY! ✨ Thank you so much for being such a special part of our community! 😘 Sending you the BIGGEST hugs and heaps of love from all the team here at Beauty and the Boutique ❤️xoxoxoxo
Fantastic products, honest reviews and speedy free delivery! Love this site and wish I’d seen it earlier!
YAAAY, thanks for this fabulous feedback! ❤️You've made our day!

Thanks for being so kind to let us know! This means the world to us.

We're over the moon that you're enjoying all things Beauty and the Boutique 💞

We don’t know what we’d do without our little Beauty and the Boutique family!

Fabulous in every way!!
Thank you SO much for your AMAZING feedback 🌟

You’ve made the whole team smile over here with your sweet message!
And thank you for being part of our little Beauty and the Boutique family! It means so much to us.

Please know how loved you are by all the team and the community ⭐️

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ❤️ 💕 xoxoxo
Well what can I say about these lovely ladies that hasn't already been said. My absolute favourite part of the company is how personable The team are. I'm not talking to computers or even get generic answers but actual real people!!! The ladies have always taken their time to answer my queries even when I've not bought any products (that's when you know they care). I feel like you really recieve special individualised advice.

The products I have had have always arrived in good time and well presented and ALWAYS done what was promised because of the sound advice.

If your reading this to determine whether to buy products then DO! You won't regret it.

Keep up the excellent work ladies, you really do make us feel special 💄💕
WOW, beautiful Gemma ❤️ ✨ We are speechless - what can we say to this AMAZING support and kind feedback?!

Gemma, you’re just BEYOND amazing! Thank you so, so much for your sweet message.

This means so much to all the team here! We're just so pleased we can help you when you need us ❤️

Thank you for being part of our little Beauty and the Boutique family! Everything we do is for you, and we couldn’t do what we do without your wonderful support.

We're over the moon that you're enjoying all things Beauty and the Boutique 🌟

Wishing you an amazing day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 🌈💖 xoxoxox
I absolutely love the veil complexion fix and I wouldn't be without it now but I placed an order and it didn't arrive in the usual quick manner. I contacted customer service and the fault was mine as the post code of the billing and delivery address had been mixed up the customer service team dispatched the item again and I received it within 48hours. Truly impressive communication and customer service
What a kind thing to say, Michelle! Thank you SO much – we love what we do, so we’re always over the moon when we hear that other people are enjoying it too! 💖😘

We can’t thank you enough for being part of our little Beauty and the Boutique family! Everything we do and create is all for you, so it means the world to us when you like it.

Thank you again and have a great day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 🌈 xoxox
I am in LOVE this makeup! I am all about a natural look and this makeup gives your skin a beautiful glow without looking oily or cakey no matter how many layers you need to apply! It is expensive, but if you want quality you have to be willing to spend a bit more and it is definitely worth it! I am getting married and my regular makeup I use is Mary Kay, which is also an expensive high quality makeup brand. However it usually leaves my face oily after a couple hours and the foundation creeps into my fine lines around my eyes, which makes them stand out and I have to use a oil blotting pads throughout the day even after setting it with powder. I bought the primer, the foundation, and the concealer and it gave my face a flawless weightless finish that just glowed beautifully and it stayed put for many hours without getting oily. I live in the United States so the shipping took awhile, about 2 weeks, but it was worth the wait and I love it!
Oh – when we say you’ve made our day, we really mean it! Your message has given us all a big boost of sunshine today!

We're SO happy you're loving all of your makeup treasures and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback with us 💖

Thank you a million times over. We treasure you and messages such as yours keep us going! Your support means the world to us.

Have a super day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ❤️ xoxox
I have for the first time, and was really impressed with the make up, it didn't look like i was plastered in loads of concealer/foundation/contour/highlighter/bronzer/ or any of the 201 things you normally use. My skin looked healthy no dark circles under my eyes, my hubby didn't even know that I was wearing makeup, he thought I'd used a skin brightening cream, which for me is fab as I don't like the plastered effect.
I would definitely recommend all the products here as the quality is fab and well worth the money, I will be buying from here again x
WOWWWW!! Thank you for your LOVELY message, Sarah! You have put the biggest smile on all our faces! We're so pleased to read how much you're enjoying your new beauty treasures and we're so happy you have found products that works so wonderfully for you. ❤️ ☺️Thank you for all your incredible support!

We love our little Beauty and the Boutique family more than anything, so we hope you know how special you are to us.

Wishing you a great day!

Sending big hugs filled with love from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique. ❤️ xoxoxoxo
I have given these guys a lovely review on FB already but I wanted to spread the word as far and wide as possible! Best customer service I've ever experienced! Quite apart from their products being really lovely, they are super helpful and genuinely care about their customers. They recently sent me 21 bronzers by mistake (bit of a typo, it should have been 1!) and when I let them know about it, they arranged for a courier to pick them up from me (instructing me to keep 2 extra ones for family and friends) and THEN sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to say thank you! I couldn't believe my eyes! They really do seem to be living the ethos of the company they present to the world and that is so refreshing. So personal, so caring and generous - oh and great products. Thank you again, Katie and the team, you deserve great success! xx
What an amazingly kind and thoughtful message, Amanda! 😍😍😍

Thank you SO much for thinking of us and taking the time to show your appreciation. We're always so happy to help our AMAZING friends at Beauty and the Boutique xoxo

Everything we do is for you, our gorgeous little Beauty and the Boutique family. We couldn’t do what we love every day if it wasn’t for lovely friends like you!

Thank you so much for all of your SUPER amazing support at Beauty and the Boutique - we love having you here every step of the way!

Thank you again – have a brilliant day from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 💕💖 xoxox
I’ve ordered several times from BATB, both beauty and style items. I love the products, the items come lovingly wrapped with a little candy treat and the website is charming and easy to navigate. Katie’s demo videos are very helpful and fun! I actually look forward the emails for the engaging videos and Katie’s cheery “Hi friends!” greeting! Truly a standout experience in a world of impersonal websites. Thanks for all you do, and please continue to keep it real and fun!
Awww this is the most AMAZING message 😘🌸 Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to send us such kind feedback. 😘

This has truly made our day!!! We love you SO much!

We're honestly, over the moon that you're enjoying all things Beauty and the Boutique 💕 Thanks for being a true SUPERSTAR 🌟

Our little Beauty and the Boutique family really is the BEST. We feel so incredibly lucky to have you as part of it 😘😍

Have a great day - you’ve just made ours!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 💞🌈 🤗 😘 oxoxoxoxoxoxo
Great customer support on social media and via email. Very helpful tutorials and last but not least great products. I was always hesitant to buy make up online but Katie and her team make it so easy for me to find the right products. Also love their nice packages and free shipment to Germany. I became quite a fan by now. Just placed my 3rd order and cannot wait to receive the package. :-)
Oh, you’re just BEYOND amazing, Stef! Thank you so, so much for your sweet message ❤️ We're SO happy you're loving your beauty treasures!

Wishing you an amazing day from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 🌈💖 xoxox
These guys are amazing and I love their products! I have placed a few orders over the last couple of years and they have all arrived promptly to my home in Australia and well-packaged. Understandably, I was disappointed to find that my latest order (which was quite large) had gone AWOL and after nearly 2 months, I arrived home to find the package completely waterlogged with all packaging damaged and the products unusable. I immediately contacted Australia Post and was advised to take it into them to assess the damage. They were very unhelpful and I was asked to leave the product and packaging whilst the matter was being investigated and that I should hear something within a week. It has been over a month and I have heard nothing. In complete contrast, I contacted beauty and the boutique customer service and after providing a photo of the damaged package/products was advised that a full replacement would be posted immediately to me. I received this promptly and could not have been happier with the amazing customer service and wonderful products. Their efforts have completely restored my confidence in ordering through this company in the future and I would not hesitate to order through them again!
Ahh, you’re SO welcome, Amanda! We’re happy that you’re happy and we're always here to help 💖

We’re even happier to have you as part of our Beauty and the Boutique family, so thank you for your kind words and amazing support at Beauty and the Boutique.

Have a great day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 💖 xoxox
I have loved everything I have purchased! Colors and quality are perfect and I really appreciate the Facebook tutorials.
We’re thrilled to hear how much you're loving your beauty treasures and Katies tips, Elizabeth and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback 💖

And thank YOU for being part of our sweet and supportive Beauty and the Boutique family!

Have an amazing day!

Love most of the products received but the pewter long wear liner has very little body for the under eye water line ,disappointed 🙁🙁
Hi there Linda,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us ❤️

We’re so very sorry to hear that you’re not entirely happy with your Studio 10 I Lift Longwear Eyeliner - we really appreciate your feedback, it’s so important to us.

You may wish to try warming the eyeliner on the back of your hand and then applying to your waterline for best results.

Should after trying these tips, you feel the Studio 10 I Lift Longwear Eyeliner isn't perfect for you, Linda, we kindly ask for you to reach out to us at customerlove@beautyandtheboutique.com with your order number and full shipping address and we'll happily help you further.

Should you ever need any help or further advice with your purchase, we'll always be so happy to help.

There are lots of different ways you can reach out to us here at Beauty and the Boutique!

Email us: customerlove@beautyandtheboutique

Facebook Messenger us: m.me/beautyandtheboutique

Instagram us: @beautyandtheboutique

You can also chat to our team with our new Live Chat feature.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you so much for being a part of the Beauty and the Boutique family ❤️

We wish you a great rest of the day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique xoxox
I am such a huge fan of both Beauty & the Boutique products as well as their wonderful Customer Service!!!
The products always arrive on time (even where I live!) and they’re just as described on the website (plus beautifully wrapped and a bonus sweetie)! The customer service is hands down the best I’ve experienced, super prompt and friendly replies – thank you! 😊
I’ve been shopping with these guys for a few years now and absolutely love everything I’ve ever bought plus Katie’s helpful tutorials make it all so easy to follow, even for a novice like me (I’ve def learnt a thing or two!) I’ve had so many compliments since switching to the products Katie recommends, and I know whatever I buy, I’ll be in good hands because they’ve done all the hard work for you!
I 100% trust in Katie’s taste – it’s worked a treat so far for both my skin and my look - I feel more beautiful and years younger!! So personally, I don’t shop anywhere else online for my makeup. If it’s recommended by Katie, I’m in!
I’ve tried most of the brands on the site and genuinely love them all (and that they are guaranteed never tested on animals is a relief!)
I’m so happy to find a company that truly seems to care about their community and products and have learnt so much from Katie’s videos.
Can’t wait to see what new products are next….because I’m sure I’ll be first in line to buy them!
Thank you Katie and Beauty & the Boutique for all your help over the years – you have a beauty fan for life! X
Oh my GOODNESS!!! Wow, wow, wow! 🌟Sophie we can’t tell you how much your amazing message has brightened up our day! Thank you for putting the BIGGEST smiles on all of our faces! 😃

We’re absolutely over the moon to know how much you’re loving all of your beauty treasures and all things Beauty and the Boutique 😍 To know how well they work for you means so much to us all! How lucky are we to have such amazing friends like yourself here cheering us on!? 😘

Our hearts are filled with SO much joy to know how many wonderful compliments you’ve been receiving - we bet you look AH-MAY-ZING and to know you feel it too means the absolute world to us 😊 Sophie, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being such a special part of our little Beauty and the Boutique family, it means everything to us to have you here on this journey with us - we’re so honoured and grateful for your love and support! ❤️

Sending you lots of love, BIG hugs and heaps of happiness your way, and thanks once again for making our day!

Love, Team Beauty and the Boutique ❤️🌈xoxoxoxoxo
I’m from Australia and received the Radical Enzyme face peel recently.

OMG that stuff is amazing
You literally feel the dead skin coming off in your fingers!!
The next day at work people kept commenting that I looked radiant and was glowing!!!!
Thanks all at Beauty and the Boutique 💝
Awww, it’s us who should be thanking YOU for your wonderful message, Sheryn! It makes our day to hear someone say they love Beauty and the Boutique 💖

Hearing from wonderful people like you is what makes all our work worthwhile, so thank you a million times over for being part of our journey 🌈

Have a wonderful day!

This was my first order with Beauty and the Boutique and they were brilliant. The product ( an eyeliner ) is fab and the customer service is amazing .. I was very impressed indeed.
YAY, we’re so happy to hear this! And how wonderful of you to send us so much support and kindness 💫💞

Have a great day - you’ve just made ours! 🌈🤗

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 💗 xoxoxoxoxox
I live in Alaska and exclusively use Beauty & the Boutique products even though I could buy things much closer to me. I love everything I have bought from them and can’t remember the last time I’ve been so happy with my make-up and appearance. The video tutorials are KEY to my make-up success! Thank you B&theB
Oh Dory, you've just made our day with your BEAUTIFUL message - we're all smiling ear to ear and we can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to leave such a lovely message 💖😊It means the whole world to us to know how much you're loving your beauty treasures and enjoying all things Beauty and the Boutique 😍 To know how happy and beautiful you look and feel, fills our hearts with SO much joy - thank YOU for being such a wonderful part of our little family! We're so grateful to have you here cheering us on ❤️Sending you the BIGGEST hugs and heaps of love from all the team here at Beauty and the Boutique ❤️🌈xoxoxo
Just love this company and it’s products!!!
I’m in Australia and I’ve made several purchases now from Katie’s company , all of which I’ve been totally thrilled with in every way . The products are exactly as shown on website and they do exactly as shown in Katie’s video tutorials. The service is always prompt and the delivery even to Aussie is quite prompt and always packaged beautifully with little treats in the box .
I’m 56 and I love the cosmetics and beauty products, great company 🥰
Awww, we love you too, Deanne! Thanks a million for putting a spring in our step today, you’re so kind to send us a message. 💖💖💖

We’re all about making our little Beauty and the Boutique family happy, so when we hear we’re doing a good job…it just means the world to us.
Thank you again and have a brilliant day!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 🌈xoxox
Lovely website and fantastic delivery and customer service!
Awww this is so wonderful! 🙌Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share this with us all, Rebecca - we're so over the moon you're enjoying Beauty and the Boutique and that we were could help! 💖

You really are so very kind and we can't begin to tell you how much your love and support means to us all!

We're so lucky to have you as part of the little Beauty and the Boutique family! 🥰

Lots of love and big hugs from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique ✨
Fabulous company with so many great products. I’m never disappointed. Just received Eye of Horus lipsticks, Veil and Delilah. All wonderful. Daniel Sandler water colour blush lasts a very long time. Delivery to Australia took a lot longer than usual but the team reassured me my order was on its way. Love seeing Katie’s beautiful happy face in the tutorials.
Awww Sue, you're the BEST! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU a million times over for your amazing feedback.

We're so pleased you love your beauty treats and to hear your kind words. How wonderful of you to send us so much support and kindness

Our little Beauty and the Boutique family really is AMAZING. We feel so incredibly lucky to have you as part of it.

Have a great day - you’ve just made ours!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique. Xoxoxox
I’m not into wearing huge amounts of make-up and prefer a natural look. Plus, I don’t have heaps of money to spend on products.
Katie at Beauty & the Boutique offers excellent, road-tested products that WORK and I’m really grateful to have found somewhere genuine to get product recommendations.
Seeing Katie herself (with skin problems of her own) demonstrating how to apply products like Veil and getting fabulous results is extremely important. Knowing that the products are not tested on animals, that B&B donates to animal charities and that vegetarian products are available is vital.
The products arrive in great time, beautifully packaged & looking as delicious as the results they give!
I only buy make-up from Beauty & the Boutique now 💕
Our wonderful friend Jo 🥰⭐️ What can we say to your amazing message?!

We feel that we have no words to truly tell you how much your kindness means to us, Jo!!

It's so GREAT to know how much you're enjoying your beauty treats! We're also so thankful that you're here cheering us on! We love you SO much!

Honestly, Our little Beauty and the Boutique family really is the best. We feel so incredibly lucky to have you as part of it.

Have a great day - you’ve just made ours!

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 💖xoxoxox
Awww Jo, you're our very own SUPERSTAR ⭐️

THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words. You're AMAZING 💕

We live to make our little Beauty and the Boutique family happy, so we can’t tell you how much it means to us!

Jo, we're so pleased you love all your beauty treats. This really is the BEST news. We feel so happy that we get to be a part of your beauty journey 🤗

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to send us such kind words Jo - please know that you're so loved!

Have a truly magical day, you just made ours 😘🌈❤️

With love and very warmest wishes from all of us here at Beauty and the Boutique 🦋xoxox
Beauty and the Boutique is rated 4.87 based on 126 reviews