Beauty and the Boutique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Beauty and the Boutique

How would you rate Beauty and the Boutique ?

"Excellent products and service."
"I absolutely love the recommendations for different products from Katie at Beauty and the Boutique! All have been excellent so far."
"Excellent customer service. Goods arrived quickly and beautifully packaged."
"Excellent products. Katie recommends great products that I may not have heard about and gives great information on her website about how to use. I just received my second order from her and am really pleased! Great customer service, great products, and useful information. Highly recommend!"
"Such superb customer service who went above and beyound to make things right when a fault happened via paypal payment in the ordering process."
"Lovely products, instructional video so you know exactly how to use the make up and get best effects. Swift delivery, packaged with style"
"Cute packaging and great products. Even got some free sweeties - bonus!"
"I found this company via facebook ads and then youtube. She has amazing tips and recommendations and the products she promotes and sells are things she genuinely believes are good or do what the say. Great products, good communication and personal feel. Highly recommend for beauty and style advice/sales."
Beauty and the Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews