Beaumonde Reviews

Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Excellent, lovely item, great communication and quick delivery. Really happy and will purchase from Beaumonde again
Charlotte sent me an email after purchasing on the site which I thought was a nice touch and delivery was really quick. The photo frames are lovely, great quality and easy to put up. Thanks
Very happy with service and product and a lovely email received after we received our purchase, which was a nice touch.
On trying to order on line we had a problem checking out . (Not being used to ordering on line ) managed to speak to staff working from home . They couldn't be more helpful. Great firm great quality item
Excellent service. Prompt and carefully delivery, and I was delighted with the candles. Thank you!
Beautiful Classy item. Easy order and quick delivery. Looks perfect in our new kitchen.
Fantastic clock. Looks fab in our kitchen. The speed of delivery and service was exceptional from Beaumonde. The clock arrived within a couple of days and we got an email to ask if all was ok. Exceptional service and great product.
I was really impressed with the customer service I received. Unfortunately the teapot I ordered had a faulty lid. As I lived close to the Beaumonde office, they came round to look at the item and then arranged for an immediate replacement. Very helpful!
The gorgeous throw I purchased is exactly what I was looking for to go in my newly decorated living room. The quality is lovely and the delivery was quick. I also received brilliant customer service and would highly recommend Beaumonde.
Love my new light fitting 😍
Very efficient, speedy delivery.
My new light was made of a beautiful, ribbed iridescent glass and was packaged so carefully and thoughtfully and all environmentally friendly.
Beaumonde  5 star review on 27th August 2020
Very good products and service
Excellent customer service, the product arrived quickly and very well packed. Thank you.
Can't praise Beaumonde and Charlotte enough. Pleasure doing business with. But with confidence.
Delivery really quick. Cost and quality fantastic. Would
definitely recommend site!
Excellent fast service.
Quick delivery & order as expected. A good service & lots of tempting things on your website!
My experience with Beaumonde was the ideal online purchase. Charlotte provides excellent customer service and quality items. I was impressed by the packing which ensured that the candlestick arrived in pristine condition. But with total confidence.
As a first time customer, my experience was excellent. A personal email after ordering giving direct contact details should any problems arise (there were none), efficient delivery and the delicate items I ordered were all packed perfectly. Would not hesitate to buy from Beaumonde again, fabulous.
Purchased three gorgeous but heavy outdoor planters and amazingly they arrived the next day in perfect condition. If only my gardening was as good as Beaumonde's customer service the planters would be overflowing with healthy herbs by now! A very good shopping experience and a store I will shop with again.
Love love love.
The items we ordered cane really quickly and well packaged.
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 883 reviews