Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde  Reviews

01202707770

hello@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Great mugs delivered very quickly and efficiently . I love these mugs and won’t drink tea out of anything else
Excellent communications and fast dispatch of item. Really pleased with this company.
Fantastic company, amazing communication and customer service. Items that were in the stock came super quickly. I could not recommend it more and I will definitely be back for more! Thank you
Excellent πŸ‘Œ from start to finish. Highly delighted. Would definitely recommend.
I placed my online order with Beaumonde in November because the item was out of stock until the new year from other retailers. Beaumonde stated 'December delivery'.
As this was a Christmas present I left a message requesting 'must be delivered before Christmas'. I followed this with a phone call to the Beaumonde service desk who were very helpful and put my mind at rest.
As promised, the item was delivered before Christmas. Great service and would recommend!
Great product selection, friendly ethos and prompt delivery.
great service
The order arrived quickly and in good repair considering it was fragile. The quality is excellent and I will definitely be ordering again!
Order delivered on time a perfect gift
Products are both lovely and unusual...Customer Service query regarding delivery charge was very quickly sorted and my order speedily...despite the Christmas rush - and lockdown!!

Great service all round
Beautiful choice and had just the thing we had been looking for! Thank you. Very quick delivery too - especially as it was only a few days before Christmas. Very pleased, many thanks. Will certainly be a site we browse for other items too.
I bought a beautiful wine carafe which arrived safely and is not just great quality but looks fantastic too. I also ordered some tattoo playing cards which are really unique. Great service, thank you
(Poole) -
Extremely happy with product ordered and efficient delivery under the circumstances.
Wish you and team a better 2021 with happy times ahead.
(Poole) -
Great products and fast delivery- I would definitely recommend Beaumonde!
I was very pleased with the service I received. I purchased a scandi dust pan set to use mostly for sweeping up the hearths of our wood burners. It is so different to a normal dust pan set, is very sturdy and looks fab!
Very happy with my purchase (I can't be more specific as it was bought as a Christmas present and due to last-minute Covid restrictions the recipient has yet to receive it) I did check it before wrapping and was very impressed with the style and quality - also by the speedy and efficient delivery. I'm sure when it eventually reaches the intended recipient they will be delighted!
Great personalised service and beautiful item as advertised!
Amazing service!
I was delighted with the very prompt delivery, beautifully packaged, of the diffusers and candle. Now that I have discovered you, I shall definitely make use of your excellent service again. Thank you!
Excellent quality and arrived when stated
Beaumonde is rated 4.93 based on 1,259 reviews