Beaumonde Reviews

Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Excellent service, well communicated, lovely product and even better, ethical packaging, barely a piece of plastic in sight. Fab. Thank you
Everything on the Beaumonde site is incredibly stylish. I bought a throw for my living room, and even though it was inexpensive - it's absolutely stunning and the quality is really lovely. A beautifully curated collection of homeware - will definitely be getting more items.
The pendant lampshade is beautiful and was delivered safely and quickly.

I really appreciated the personal follow-up email- show that this small business really cares about its customers.

Would recommend!
Excellent service
Nice product and quick delivery
Fast efficient service and charming and thoughtful follow up email.
First class service for first class goods.
Much recommended.
Great product and very quick delivery. Impressed with such great service from an independent retailer.
Great service
Arrived quickly and was well packaged
Excellent value for money
Lovely items and delivery was very quick
Very personal and friendly communication...also LOVE my new mural wallpaper
Beautiful basket and very quick delivery
Excellent service and very quick delivery. First class would recommend.
Good price, pleasant communication and speedy delivery. Would definitely buy from them again.
Super product good price
Excellent speedy service. Item exactly as described
Lovely product with fast delivery.
Beautiful products. Beautifully packaged. Stunning addition to my collection. Very fast delivery. Extremely happy and will be ordering from here again.
My first experience of ordering with Beaumonde + it was so easy,simple.I was kept informed at all stages of my parcel's progress,the website was full wonderful products that easy to order with a secure payment options.The item I ordered was exquisite + beautifully packaged.I can very highly recommend Beaumonde + based on my exceptional experience on my first order I will a regularly returning customer to this wonderful company.
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 748 reviews