Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde  Reviews

01202707770

hello@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Beautiful clock.
Great company to do business with. Their customer service is excellent.
Nice clock, prompt delivery would use again
Lovely mugs and great service. One of the mugs arrived with a chip and Charlotte dealt with a replacement quickly and efficiently. Thanks
(Poole) -
This was a gift for xmas. I messed up the order and the guys went above and beyond to help me fix it. Their customer service is brilliant!
Would recommend anyone to buy from them
Very efficient
Item arrived on time and very well packaged would highly recommended buying from Beaumonde Floor vase is stunning many thanks
A great company, excellent communication when I had to delay my order for a month. Would definitely recommend.
(Poole) -
I have seen in a shop the sculpture I was interested in, and wanted to buy it, I was told it will be at least two weeks wait....more than a month later it wasn’t available yet, so I cancel my order. I then search on the internet and found the sculpture I was interested in in a company called
BEAUMONDE. So, I ordered it ! The delivery was free, I have paid £20 cheaper than in the shop, and was delivered within 48 hours ! The item was extremely well packed. The quality of goods and service from BEAUMONDE is second to none, the best ever ! I am impressed.
Beautiful stools, the quality and the craftsmanship of very good standard. The delivery was very prompt. Highly recommend
Beaumonde  5 star review on 9th November 2020
(Poole) -
Very unusual cards, quickly despatched, lovely quality! Thank you!
I recently purchased a textured white earthenware vase. I am delighted with the product: it is unusual and just what I was looking for. The delivery and general service from Beaumonde was excellent. I will be keeping an eye on their website for more purchases in future.
(Poole) -
Fantastic products and great service from the Beaumonde team. Will be buying more for Xmas presents! Highly recommend.
Really impressed and happy that I found this plant pot online! It looks great in my living room. Delivery was really quick and I was kept up to date throughout. Thank you! Will definitely use this small business again.
Beaumonde  5 star review on 8th November 2020 Beaumonde  5 star review on 8th November 2020 Beaumonde  5 star review on 8th November 2020
A lovely pair of gold tongs. Will look wonderful when set on the table
Beautiful, just what I wanted though a little costly. Prompt delivery and good service. Thankyou
Loved the play basket I ordered. Beautifully made. Thank you :) Fast delivery
Ordered clock and was delivered very quickly packing was great would definitely buy from Beaumont again. Good shopping experience with them
I have not used the item yet as the bathroom I bought it for hasn't been tiled yet.
However very happy with delivery.
It was well packaged which was great as it definitely wasn't going to get broken during delivery.
Ordered a diffuser and the customer service was really good. The sender emailed a thank you and if there was anything else they could help with.
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 1,065 reviews