Beaumonde Reviews

Arena Business Park,
Holyrood Close,
Poole
Dorset

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
The purchased product has exceeded my expectations.

Outstanding service from start to finish and a pleasure to do business with. Thoroughly recommended.
I love my feather lampshade it came really quickly and The service from Beaumonde was second to none. So much so i ordered another one from them even though i know other retailers Sell this product . Five stars definitely. Michelle McDaid
Great product, and great customer service. highly recommend
Lovely products. Easy to navigate website. Fantastic customer service! Really pleased that I happened to buy a copy of ‘Scandi at Home’ magazine which led me to your website. You are definitely now on my radar. . .
I purchased a round mirror with hidden shelves. Prompt delivery. Product was just as shown on the website and is of good quality. Really happy with the product.
Great product super company very quick and efficient
First time to use Beaumonde. I saw a beautiful clock for my living room wall. It was a good price and luckly they had 1 in stock. Lovely website and really nice to go on and have a browse. Would definitely buy again from them. Cant rate Beaumonde and the clock high enough.
Excellent service. My order arrived within a few days. Received an email from the company thanking me for my order which I thought was a lovely touch
everything as described and fast delivery
Beautiful lamp and very quickly sent. Love it!
Beautiful quality planters that look so pretty on my wall! Good quality and great customer service. Speedy delivery and kept up to date with order and delivery process. Certainly happy to recommend this seller ! Thankyou
Beautiful mugs, delivered really quickly, thank you and will be buying from you again.
Great website! Love the ice cream rack soooo cute
Gorgeous mirror delivered professionally ally and quickly
I love these cushion covers. Great quality and amazing design at an affordable price. Discovered it's a local company, didn't realise! Would use again and suggest you give them a try. Lovely personal message received from Charlotte as well.
Arrived really quickly and well packed. Will definitely buy more from here!
Speedy delivery and item received was lovely. I would definitely recommend Beaumonde
Very happy with my purchase, well packaged, quick delivery and great communication, will definately purchase from them again. Delighted!!
easy to use site.
I love my Bloomingville gold tray which I’m using to revamp a side table. Fabulous service from Charlotte who kept me up to date with delivery. Very personal touch. Lovely array of items on website. Highly recommended!
Beaumonde is rated 4.95 based on 860 reviews