Battery Trader Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battery Trader
Read Battery Trader Reviews

About Battery Trader:

Based in the UK Battery Trader supply batteries throughout Europe and further afield but the main stay in within the UK.

They stock a wide range of batteries for many devices with suppliers within the UK and also import direct for many obscure bard to source battery packs.

Supplying many batteries for seemingly unrelated devices, but of course they all have in common the need for a rechargeable battery, the list is very long but include the following:
Mobility scooters
Ariel Platforms
Commercial vacuums
Motorcycle
GPS

and many more supplied at low prices direct from warehouse

Tell us how Battery Trader made you happy
I need battery . Flybe 800 , green power.can u help please.price ete..thank,s..paul.m.henderson..if yes..I will give u 10 star write up..
Delivery and battery ok i had delivered to my work address as I work full time & had no where for it to be left if delivered to home but I got charged VAT when I’m VAT exempt on disability goods so rang up to chase up why I was charged when I put vat exempt when ordering I then filled in the form the chap said to fill in sent it off to them but never heard another word from them never got the VAT back either if not for this I would give 5 stars
Problem was that battery unsuitable for older trolleys. In the end the circuit board of old trolley had to be sent by my Golf Club and be replaced so could be used with 16 volt battery Golf Club should have been warned of this problem before selling.
Didn’t keep me informed about delivery and it was slower than expected.
Not so, Ordered late on the 6th, Dispatched on the 7th delivered next working day (bank holiday) tracking provided on 7th at 9:30am to same email address as this review (ditto DPD), asked to client to re-look at this review before posting this note
Once they actually despatched it (just about within their estimated time), the parcel arrived very quickly. The batteries did what they were supposed to.
I'm using the battery at the moment, time will tell if it's any good. Must have been 5 to 7 days before it arrived.
The customer service was brilliant but the battery when I fully charged it is not as powerful as the original so I think I need a more powerful one.
Good product, but too difficult to get VAT refunded.
Battery was a different type to the one ordered, but nevertheless did the job very well. However on receipt there was no terminal screws nor any paperwork.
the website was not very clear. There seems to be no place to type in payment details. I eventually had to get on the telephone. The verbal reply, was short and abrupt. Batteries arrived well packed and are working well.
Battery Trader is rated 4.75 based on 577 reviews