Battery Trader Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battery Trader
Read Battery Trader Reviews

About Battery Trader:

Based in the UK Battery Trader supply batteries throughout Europe and further afield but the main stay in within the UK.

They stock a wide range of batteries for many devices with suppliers within the UK and also import direct for many obscure bard to source battery packs.

Supplying many batteries for seemingly unrelated devices, but of course they all have in common the need for a rechargeable battery, the list is very long but include the following:
Mobility scooters
Ariel Platforms
Commercial vacuums
Motorcycle
GPS

and many more supplied at low prices direct from warehouse

Tell us how Battery Trader made you happy
Quick srvice. Good product
Good service prompt delivery
Good quality batteries. Excellent fast delivery.
Items as described with prompt delivery
Very quick delivery and a fair price.
Right battery and prompt delivery
Very helpful on-line advice, and fitting instructions come with new batteries. Much cheaper than buying through a retailer.
Happy to recommend.
Batteries received very quickly and also very easy to install. Excelent service. Thank you
Excellent product and excellent service
Excellent service.
Excellent communication regards advice on type of battery required, also very competitive price and excellent speedy delivery, in all excellent customer satisfaction
Very helpful as I did not know what battery to order. I was asked what mobility scooter they were for, I gave them the make and the type. I was sent the batteries they were fitted and worked perfectly.
All very good
Worked perfectly and early delivery
Delivery and battery ok i had delivered to my work address as I work full time & had no where for it to be left if delivered to home but I got charged VAT when I’m VAT exempt on disability goods so rang up to chase up why I was charged when I put vat exempt when ordering I then filled in the form the chap said to fill in sent it off to them but never heard another word from them never got the VAT back either if not for this I would give 5 stars
They had the right battery's for my scooter at a good price. Delivery was good, will buy again from them for my other scooter.
Replacement batteries for my mangar elk . A very good price, working great. Took the bits off the old batteries to help secure the batteries in place turned out didn't need them . If I ever need batteries for anything I Will try Battery Trader first to see if they stock them.
I have had to purchase new batteries for my hedge cutter and my powerful Search Guard torch. Both sets of batteries were delivered quite quickly, fitted and worked well. I recommend this company for battery replacements.
Very good service and quick delivery
Nice people good advice ,and a promed service
Battery Trader is rated 4.74 based on 487 reviews