Battery Trader Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battery Trader
Read Battery Trader Reviews

About Battery Trader:

Based in the UK Battery Trader supply batteries throughout Europe and further afield but the main stay in within the UK.

They stock a wide range of batteries for many devices with suppliers within the UK and also import direct for many obscure bard to source battery packs.

Supplying many batteries for seemingly unrelated devices, but of course they all have in common the need for a rechargeable battery, the list is very long but include the following:
Mobility scooters
Ariel Platforms
Commercial vacuums
Motorcycle
GPS

and many more supplied at low prices direct from warehouse

Tell us how Battery Trader made you happy
Excellent service. free upgrade, excellent product.
Very happy indeed with my purchase and the customer service was excellent. This is a company that not only sells batteries, but understands the product type very well. Would highly recommend!
Thanks very much spot on
No problems whatsoever.
I didn’t review straight away as I wanted to make sure that the battery worked, I’m pleased to say that it is very good, it fits in the well in my mower and starts my mower first time every time . 😊😊
no problems
very good product and service
Batteries all arrived safely and quickly. I did have a question; thinking I had got the wrong ones, but battery trader were very helpful on the phone and put my mind at rest. I fitted them in the stairlift and all works perfectly. Very happy with purchase: the second time I've ordered from batter trader. Yes would fully recommend.
We have used Battery Trader a few times there service is excellent.
Excellent customer service providing precise information quickly and freely. In my opinion, they provide 5 Star service all round. Thanks for reading my comments.
Battery excellent and as exoected
Great service - came quickly - excellent product
Website easy to use and explained exactly what was required. Delivered correct battery on time.
Very good great service & quick...
Problem was that battery unsuitable for older trolleys. In the end the circuit board of old trolley had to be sent by my Golf Club and be replaced so could be used with 16 volt battery
Golf Club should have been warned of this problem before selling.
Battery arrived, worked, all great
No problems. Right component and arrived in time.
Excellent service all round
Quick delivery. Works very well. Would use this trader again!
good service battery better than expected
Battery Trader is rated 4.74 based on 462 reviews