Battery Trader Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battery Trader
Read Battery Trader Reviews

About Battery Trader:

Based in the UK Battery Trader supply batteries throughout Europe and further afield but the main stay in within the UK.

They stock a wide range of batteries for many devices with suppliers within the UK and also import direct for many obscure bard to source battery packs.

Supplying many batteries for seemingly unrelated devices, but of course they all have in common the need for a rechargeable battery, the list is very long but include the following:
Mobility scooters
Ariel Platforms
Commercial vacuums
Motorcycle
GPS

and many more supplied at low prices direct from warehouse

Tell us how Battery Trader made you happy
Great Product. Fast delivery. Thanks for a great service!
Good product quick delivery would recommend
Still waiting for a refund from a cancelled order This company has no customer service at all BUYERS BEWARE
Once they actually despatched it (just about within their estimated time), the parcel arrived very quickly. The batteries did what they were supposed to.
Product as described. Very good service. Thanks for prompt delivery. Appreciated. Steve
I received the battery on time, its was very hard to find this battery for my laptop, thank you
My PA system works better than it did when first brought. Plays music for 4 hours plus at a good volume. Highly recommend.
Very efficient and friendly good battery good service
Delivery could have been quicker otherwise very good
Very good and efficient service
Easy to order with fantastic delivery
:-) :-) :-) ;-)
Very good service good battery's
Exactly what I needed to replace my old battery. easy to select the correct one, easy to fit, and very swift delivery
Good service and delivery pleased with both.
Very good Fit for the purpose.Easy to install.
I ordered a battery which failed after 4 months. I returned it under the warranty,however battery trader wouldn't replace it until they had tested it.They would only send a new battery if I paid for it again.They said that they would refund the cost of the battery after they had tested the faulty battery. As I needed the battery for my mobility scooter I had to pay for the replacement battery.They agreed the battery was faulty but I am still waiting for my refund 2 months later & have had to contact my credit card provider to try to get the money back. Very poor service!
Good servive.
I rarely comment on these reviews & totally ignore others.Speaking as I find here goes.Brilliant website with all the info required.You know its going to fit before ordering.Better service is hard to find & You wont be disappointed with the end result.
Quick service, bought 2 batteries but only 1 will take a charge.
Battery Trader is rated 4.71 based on 353 reviews