BatteryTrader Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend BatteryTrader
Telephone
"Good delivery time product fits and works well thanks"
"Happy with service & delivery no complaints."
"Good delivery time well packed just what was required thanks"
"Chose this because of price and had a higher rating CCA(?) than Toyota fitted. All works well."
"efficient. well illustrated and supportive considering the huge amount of potential information required. Many Thanks"
"Had a problem with delivery but well sorted out many thanks"
"Arrived within 24hrs"
"Simple reliable fast delivery"
"I have yet to receive the battery which I ordered on 22/08/18 and was shipped via Royal Mail recorded delivery on the same day. On 30/08/18 I found that the order had been signed for by someone else - no one whose name I recognised. No Royal Mail card and no parcel was left for me. Initially BatteryTrader told me that I needed to contact Royal Mail myself. There is no mechanism to do this and, as I pointed out to Battery Trader it is their responsibility to contact Royal Mail. The tell me they have done so. I await my battery or a replacement."
"An excellent service. Very fast free delivery due to spending over £50. Wouldn't hesitate to use again."
"Very quick service, I upgraded the capacity. Easy to talk to customer services very helpful."
"Very good information and fast delivery would use again."
"The two batteries for my mobility scooter arrived promptly and, although it was a bit difficult to learn how to put them in their casement, my husband managed to work it out, thankfully. I rang a man called Bill at Battery Trader who was exceptionally helpful to me. He quickly grasped my lack of knowledge and experience about voltage and charging and gave me some sound advice, which I wrote down, printed and gave to my husband, which was of great benefit. I still can't get my head round it, but thankfully my husband can, with Bill's help. We did need to buy a relatively cheap Voltage Multimeter, so we can keep a check on the batteries status, again advised by Bill but it is all, seemingly working now, so I can use my mobility scooter without feeling I am running out of power all the time. Any problems with batteries and 'jargon' - then speak to Bill!!! He is amazing."
"Batteries seem O.K. No reply to request for VAT return."
"prompt delivery and good product"
"No fuss order. Excellent delivery time."
"very quick, easy transaction."
"Excellent service. Thank you."
"Good price for products purchased, fast delivery not had chance to rate purchase yet but will soon"
"Used it for intruder alarm fitted and witin 30s had power cut battery did its job kept alarm working"
BatteryTrader is rated 4.76 based on 142 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!