BatteryTrader Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BatteryTrader

About BatteryTrader: Suppliers of battery pack for many devices from Mobility scooters to mobile telephones

Tell us how BatteryTrader made you happy

"Speedy delivery, very good product ."
"Battery is working mperfectly well after 4 month's use"
"Service was good, items arrived promptly."
"very good to deal with. Quick delivery."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Excellent delivery and working fine. Great product"
"The customer service was brilliant but the battery when I fully charged it is not as powerful as the original so I think I need a more powerful one."
"Excellent advice and service. Couldn't be better"
"Good quality products, as advertised, delivered promptly."
"Great service - fast and reliable."
"I wanted replacement batteries for my Quango Flyte “chariot”. 🏎. Looked on line, found Battery Trader, saw what I wanted, ordered them and they were delivered when I was told they would be. What else do you expect from a decent internet trader ?"
"Very helpfullgood quick service would recommend will use again Well done"
"No problem with the product doing the job"
"The price was much better than elsewhere on the net. The website worked well, delivery was quick and the product works perfectly. Happy Days."
"Good product and prompt response, thank you."
"Purchased a specialist battery for our infrequently used sound system. Order was taken very efficiently, my questions answered and the goods delivered sooner than quoted. A very happy customer."
"Good service delivery and excellent products"
"Order and delivery were good, but I had to return my first order in October.AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REFUND. THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. PLEASE,PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME. MY NAME IS— David Stoddard"
"The 24 volt section of my jump starter does not function properly due, I think that the batteries supplied were suitable only for a mobility scooter notwithstanding the fact that I paid for the heavy duty type , for the model 125 that I have owned for some time."
BatteryTrader is rated 4.77 based on 192 reviews