Battery Trader Reviews

of reviewers recommend Battery Trader
Read Battery Trader Reviews

About Battery Trader:

Based in the UK Battery Trader supply batteries throughout Europe and further afield but the main stay in within the UK.

They stock a wide range of batteries for many devices with suppliers within the UK and also import direct for many obscure bard to source battery packs.

Supplying many batteries for seemingly unrelated devices, but of course they all have in common the need for a rechargeable battery, the list is very long but include the following:
Mobility scooters
Ariel Platforms
Commercial vacuums
Motorcycle
GPS

and many more supplied at low prices direct from warehouse

Tell us how Battery Trader made you happy
A good value identical replacement.
Thanks. Goods were as ordered and delivered promptly. Simple I know but that’s what it’s about.
Very good battery and ass described x quick delivery
Excellent service and great product
Battery came on time. Seems to be working fine and holding a charge well
Excellent service and quick delivery
The battery arrived on time and was a perfect fit.
Good service, good product. Did the job.
Prompt and Helpful
Got exactly the battery I wanted for a competetive price.
Excellent service from when I phoned them to inquire about batteries for my mobility scooter to when I received them, would recommend them
I am absolutely delighted with my stairlift batteries which is now working well.Will definitely use your company again.Delivery was prompt.
Very useful technical help from staff in choosing the correct battery Thankyou Charles Fay
Super transaction. Everything was exactly as said. Best price I could find anywhere and the delivery one day sooner than quoted. Can you get better than that ?. Batteries fitted "just so" and I can enjoy full use of my Mobility Scooter once again
Excellent service, knew exactly what I was looking for and delivered next day.
Excellent service.
Very good batteries, very rugged and arrived quite quickly. Been using them for anfew months now and they still hold a charge quite well.
Good service. Product arrived in good condition and timely fashion. Would recommend as their prices are good too.
Very pleased with the Batteries I have ordered from you delivery was very good I bought the Batteries for my dear old scooter and they are working well than k you I would recommend to any other customer. Keep going and if I need to get any more batteries I will come to you.
Very good and reliable would buy again
Battery Trader is rated 4.75 based on 572 reviews