Battery Station Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Battery Station

About Battery Station: BatteryStation.co.uk is a leading UK online supplier of batteries to business, public sector and consumers. With a wide range of products and fast shipping, BatteryStation.co.uk provides a hassle free service.

+44 (0)1274 240 240

customerservice@batterystation.co.uk

46 Houghton Place

customer service
"Very quick delivery and good batteries, I would definitely recommend and use again"
"Not tried these batteries in my appliance yet so I cannot give a verdict on their performance."
"Very good prompt service"
"Great service and prices!"
"Good quick service."
"Batteries came next day even though paid for standard p&p (3 - 5 days) Price VG Service VG What more can one say"
"Excellent service, batteries received very promply"
"Prompt delivery of goods ordered. As it should be"
"Web site easy to use ordering easy to do. batteries arrived promptly and well packed, have every intention of using this firm again"
"Always on time and quality products easy to navigate the site ."
"Excellent products and speed of delivery. I cannot believe that this service can be beaten."
"My order arrived promptly, but had the wrong batteries. A call to Customer services promised rectification but despite prompt delivery, still the wrong batteries. A second call has promised to send the right ones soon."
Dear Victor,

Yes we're sorry about this mix-up. The watch batteries you ordered are very small in the blisters, and it seems that some may have spilled over in the product next to it. They're also not easy to notice as the print on the blister is quite tiny.

As we advised you on Friday, we are checking these lines on Monday to ensure everything is where it should be, and we'll get the right ones out then.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

The BatteryStation.co.uk Customer Service Team.
"Arrived on time and very good value"
"Just what I wanted. Good price. Great product. 1 very happy customer"
"Good service, items received as promised."
"very quick delivery good price."
"Personal observation. I do not require AAA batteries , but my package contained them and I would obviously have preferred extra AA ones"
"I had ordered batteries before from another supplier.and had to wait three weeks . My order for the same goods from battery station arrived within two days . I consider there Service excellent"
"Quality batteries at a reasonable price. Quick, reliable service from Battery Station."
"Very good and they did deliver my batteries as stated on the web site ."
Battery Station is rated 4.82 based on 11,284 reviews