Battery Station Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Battery Station

About Battery Station: BatteryStation.co.uk is a leading UK online supplier of batteries to business, public sector and consumers. With a wide range of products and fast shipping, BatteryStation.co.uk provides a hassle free service.

+44 (0)1274 240 240

customerservice@batterystation.co.uk

46 Houghton Place

"Easy to order and quick to respond. Useful to be able to get a box of 10 battteries at a good price."
"After you do a price comparison you become aware of the value, delivery is straight forward so no complaints after using this co for many years."
"The Batteries were just what I was looking for. And first class service."
"good website prompt service"
Patricia Pain
"Perfect transaction"
Brian Thompson
Verified Buyer
"accurate reading of order and rapid delivery. Perfect."
"Exactly as expected but a day or two slow."
Barry Huntley
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery at a good price"
Lorraine Bowen
Verified Buyer
"Now that Maplins has closed down I thought I'd better get my batteries online in advance! Very please with Battery Station. The quality is good and the delivery very prompt. I'll be buying from you again! Thanks."
"My order was acknowledged promptly. Tracking details were clear, as was a projected delivery date. Further e mails informed me of delivery, and means of delivery, too. All in all, i was handled wonderfully, and your system was as smooth as silk. I really do hope that all your customers get the same 5 Star treatment; Well done, all departments!"
Deborah Retallick
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service - as usual."
"Very friendly and quick service and at fair prices and fast delivery"
Derek Moor
Verified Buyer
"Quicley Resent undelivered batteries"
Graham Knowles
Verified Buyer
"Had the product at the right price and fast delivery."
Jerry Scott
"very prompt service"
"Delivered on time but one pack badly damaged (packaging) not acceptable."
"Fast delivery"
Toni Carre
"Excellent"
"Good service from battery station"
"Tried to add an extra couple of batteries onto the order minutes after I placed it online, by calling ‘customer support’ but was told it would have to be a new order (with another postage charge) in a very dis-interested and dismissive tone. Cheers for that!"
Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we don't 'hold' your order for any period of time after you've ordered. Once placed, orders are sent automatically to our warehouse where they are picked, packed and sorted 7 days a week. Collection takes place multiple times 6 days a week.

For this reason it's not possible to simply add something to an order once it has been placed. This is the policy of most online stores. We have customers ordering right up to our 4pm deadline for next day delivery and our system ensures that goods go out on time.

Kind Regards,