Barnard Fencing LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Barnard Fencing LTD

barnardfencing@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Moorbridge Works
Bulwell

How would you rate Barnard Fencing LTD ?

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Hayley James
Hayley James
Verified Buyer
"I have just had driveway gates finished, the service was fantastic. After having issues with my neighbour they were so helpful and understanding going over and above to get the job done. The quality of the gates is superb and I will definitely be using them again for my garden fence. Highly recommend this company. Thank you to Trevor in the office, Jonathan and the fitting team, so helpful."
Hayley
David & Tina Jones
David & Tina Jones
Verified Buyer
"Only found this company on line after the recent storms, so very pleased we did, an excellent job from start to finish by very professional staff, The quality is superb and the site was left in pristine condition,we can't praise this company enough, thank you once again for a fantastic job"
Barnard Fencing LTD is rated 4.88 based on 106 reviews