ballandrollerstore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ballandrollerstore.com

Tell us how ballandrollerstore.com made you happy
I have received excellent service from this company. My order was executed with such speed that it arrived the next day even with the difficulties that the virus lockdown has brought upon the Post Office delivery system. Many thanks.
Product not received
Hi James,
Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order,
Our records indicate that your order left our warehouse on the 9th, and as you have not received it, we can only assume it has been lost in transit, in any case, I have arranged for the same order to be dispatched today on a first class delivery service,
Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused,
If you have any further questions/issues with the order, please feel free to contact me on this address:
fredthomson@bearingwarehouse.co.uk
I have teenage boys who love target shooting with sling shots (safely!!)
They were very happy with the quality and price. We will order again.
Very helpful. Easy to deal with and was ‘on-tune’ with the project I was undertaking.
Good price and good quality
Very quick and professional service
Good service. and quick delivery.
Excellent. Easy ordering on good website and delivered within a few days despite postal chaos! Well packaged. Yes I would recommend BR.
Super Quick and reliable service i live in sweden and got my stuff in only 3 days !That is what i call 1st class service/rgds
A company new to me, first order. Totally satisfactory. They stocked a product I was finding hard to source, delivered it promptly and at a reasonable price. B&R is now on my "go-to" list of specialty suppliers.
Quick and easy. Surprised considering Covid-19 situation. 14mm BB perfect replacement for missing BB for mouse trap. Very happy son = happy Dad.
Happy with my purchase and will visit again.
Very good quality..quick delivery
ballandrollerstore.com 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Quick service Nice balls
Goods arrived on time, well packaged and as described. Will use the company again.
Great Service. High quality Product. Fast shipping
Fast shipping, and the only place I could find 250 um ball bearings (needed for part of a PhD research program)
Excellent comms and service.

Thanks
Simple ordering fast shipping!
Great service, arrived promptly.
ballandrollerstore.com is rated 4.84 based on 260 reviews