ballandrollerstore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ballandrollerstore.com

Tell us how ballandrollerstore.com made you happy
Very efficient service. Easy to place order on-line. Competitive pricing. Quick delivery. No complaints
Exceptional service. Thank you so much.
Very good service
Easy to deal with, very fast and efficient. Definitely recommend them. For the weight and the shipping conditions they package above and beyond what is needed to get your order to you and in perfect condition.
Great service on time
Excellent no probs, speedy delivery and just as ordered, will definately use again
Gods quality. Arrived wuickly
No issues at all with the service, but the price is very expensive for what i bought (6mm brass balls). I needed them quickly so used a UK supplier which worked great, but with a bit more time available, I can buy the same thing for about a fifth of the price from China through ebay. I would regularly pay more for the ease of a UK supplier, but the price difference is too huge.
Hi Felix, Thank you for your order, Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order, but i'm not sure what you mean about 6mm brass, as your order was for 12.5mm/12.7mm/13mm chrome steel? In response to the price of your order, our prices do include VAT and a free next day shipment service for UK customers as well, On the subject of buying from china for a cheaper price, we always advice caution when doing this as although they boast a cheaper price, not all companies will uphold the same quality, as their materials and manufactures have no certification and don't adhere to UK/EU standards, any other issues, feel free to inquire on this email address: fredthomson@bearingwarehouse.co.uk
easily searched, factual website. easy ordering, prompt delivery
I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the care that had obviously been taken with the packaging. A very thorough job all round, much appreciated.
Ordered items, paid for them was then told they'd not got them in stock so opted to wait but had no communication as to what's happening. Shocking services will never use again.
Hi Clive, Sorry to hear about the issues your having with your order, which member of our staff did you speak with as we have plenty of 15mm and 17mm AISI 420 GD100 in stock and have done for some time? Our records indicate that your order 42206 left our warehouse and was dispatched to your address on the 20th of July. As you haven't received the order, I presume it must have been lost in transit. In any case I have arranged that another order is to be dispatched today on a next day carrier, Apologies on behalf of our company for the issue you are having with your order, as stated, we are trying our best to work to the best standard of service, while adhering to the governments guidelines regarding the COVID-19 situation, and you patients and co-operation is greatly appreciated at this time, Any other inquiries on the matter, feel free to contact me or the company at anytime, Best regards Frederick Thomson, fredthomson@bearingwarehouse.co.uk
Excellent service.
The bearings delivered were as ordered and exact for my purposes
Great range of catty ammo at a the cheapest price I’ve seen, online and in store Definitely recommend. Free next day delivery was perfect
If you live near a warehouse, don’t go to it to buy direct. Just been charged 300% x online price for buying at the door. Got 200 what I could have got 1000 of online with free postage. Ripping people off somewhat I think.
I live in South Africa and getting stainless balls is very difficult, ballandroller had them in stock and delivered them, they even came in cheaper than the C3R12 balls in SA I would recomend then to anyone.
Fast response and delivery and confident when making decisions for customers.
Service good but sadly the chrome ball bearing rusted as soon as it was immersed in water
Hi Jayne, Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with our products, As stated on our website, if you required a steel ball that is resistant to water, stainless steel 304/316 will offer excellent resistant to water and other chemicals, Chrome steel offers very little protection against water and chemicals and is used in applications that require maximum strength resistance, If you have any other questions regarding any future inquiries, please contact our sales team who will be happy to help,
Prompt service. Excellent product
Although I know that I could have paid extra for faster service, my order rollers arrived within the planned time expected by you, but not by me! When I received confirmation of my order on Friday 26th June at 5:20pm I hoped that you would despatch Friday eve or Sat morning, but you subsequently told me that you despatched form stores on Saturday but did not ship until Monday, so my 2nd class Royal Mail delivery arrived on Thursday 2nd July morning, within your planned time, but later than I had hoped. Are you able to advise me as to whether the rollers were Case Hardened or Though hardened please?
Hi John, Sorry to hear about your shipping issues, as we are doing our best to work at the highest standard possible, and we are working cooperatively with the delivery services even though they are facing some delays due to the COVID-19 situation, and we as a company have taken every step possible to ensure the quality of our goods and services are not effected, and your patience at this time is greatly appreciated, In regards to your roller query, all of our rollers are through hardened in AISI 52100 chrome steel. Any other issues please contact our sales team to resolve any problems you may have.
ballandrollerstore.com is rated 4.85 based on 228 reviews