ballandrollerstore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ballandrollerstore.com

Tell us how ballandrollerstore.com made you happy
Excellent,thanks.
I was not able to use the email system so telephoned instead. The person I spoke to was very helpful & made some useful suggestions which were cheaper than what I had in mind. The goods arrived promptly & I am very satisfied. John Denby
No nonsense, quick delivery, good prices.... great stuff.
Just to say how pleased I am with the product and great communications from the seller. Will use again in future, many thanks. Mike
Order placed on Novmber 7 2019 and order still not arrived yet
Hi Jerry,

Sorry to hear about the issues your having with your order,

We did email you regarding your tax ID, as this is required by US law when making any purchases outside of America,

please note, we can not dispatch any orders to the United States until this information has been attained,
Found what I wanted on the website quite easily. Good info on order progress via email. Items arrived well packed. Ordered Thursday - arrived Friday. What's not to like?
Needed loose balls of an odd size and this was the place to get them , reasonable price and quick delivery. Only minus was that Postage outside UK was too dear .
Thanks for a great service
Excellent service. Thanks!
Very good service
Excellent service
Excellent fast service at a good price
Good pricing, delivered quickly, good to deal with
Service was good. The mistake was my fault. Very satisfied.Thank you.
Prompt, fast, accurate and cheap. One of the best suppliers yet in all fields. Hope to mentain the level after brexit. Prof. Dr. Eng. Radu Dan Rugescu Administrator of ADDA, Association Dedicated to Development in Astronautics LLC, 18 Bancila St, sector 6 Bucharest 060144 Romania, EU Tel: +4021-411-2393, +40723-673-054
Very efficient, and a good quality product
I placed a (very) small order with you and got excellent service, value and delivery - I felt like a major customer of many years! Thank you.
Amazing quick delivery and good quality.
Excellent service.
Quick delivery and very good quality item.
ballandrollerstore.com is rated 4.86 based on 131 reviews