Balkan Escape Reviews

of reviewers recommend Balkan Escape
Read Balkan Escape Reviews

About Balkan Escape:

Our aim is to deliver unforgettable holidays to Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro. Our dedicated and professional travel experts are on hand to offer advice and provide expertise to ensure your holiday is suited to your needs

01775719891

info@balkanescape.co.uk

Tell us how Balkan Escape made you happy
Balkan escape helped us book our trip to Croatia 2 years ago, had we spent hours looking ourselves we could not have found better hotels or have found better inside information. Definitely recommend them
Booked our honeymoon to Croatia through Jack at Balkan Escapes & everything was taken care of for us. We literally just had to turn up at the airport. We did a multi centre holiday spending three nights in split & four nights in Hvar, all transfers were seamless. Would really recommend! Great value for money! A fabulous trip!
Excellent attention to detail and helpfulness. Arrangements were superb and all ran smoothly. Highly recommend to travelers seeking an individualised holiday plan
Have enjoyed two family holidays booked with Balkan escapes- very helpful and professional and sorted out issues promptly. Would definitely recommend and use again if we went to this amazing part of the world!
Incredible service, and very good at tailoring requirements to suit the customers!
We have booked 2 wonderful holidays through Balkan Escape. In all our dealings with Jack we have always found him very informative and helpful.
When I wanted a holiday in Croatia, and didn't know where to start Balkan Escapes were a great help.
From advice about which islands to visit, where to stay and how to get there - they did it all.
The customer service was good, and the whole process was very straightforward.
In a nutshell, they arranged everything and we had a fabulous holiday. I have been happy to recommend them to other travellers
Balkan Escaoed helped us organise our trip to Croatia. It was an amazing trip and Balkan were absolutely incredible. Very supportive, informative, offered advice and options to our own suggestions.
There was nothing that was not thought about and every aspect as we travelled from the north to the south of Croatia was exceptional.
Very impressed, thank you
Service provided was excellent.
Good advice about locations, great hotel recommendations and organisation of transfers between airports and resorts was first class
We have had six excellent holidays in Croatia with Balkan Escape. Flights, transfers and hotels have all been well organised and as described. Jacks knowledge of the area is a great help. We have another holiday booked this year and I'm sure we won't be disappointed.
We recently made a tour around Sicily, requiring airport and guided tour. The service from Balkan Escapes was very good. Everything went according to plan. They communicated well with details and the local transport and tour guide arrangements were excellent. We have used Balkan Escapes couple of times before and they have been very helpful and informative all the time. Excellent service service all round and would recommend them without any reservation.
We had a two centre stay in Split and Hvar, requiring airport and port transfers, and ferry tickets. The service from Balkan Escapes was excellent, everything went exactly to plan and the communications were impeccable. Top class service all round and would unhesitatingly recommend.
My wife and I fancied a trip to Croatia and a three resort stay was suggested, which was more involved in booking as it meant three hotels,2 ferry trips and a flight outbound to Dubrovnik and the return from Split. All the documentation including ferry tickets were sent to us and it made for a worry free and relaxing holiday. We had a great time, Well done Balkan Escapes and Thank you
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff - Jack has been our main contact and is excellent. They will work with your budget to give you the best possible experience and give you a much better holiday than you can get via the "big" operators. Give them a shot, you won;t regret it!
helped us have a great trip with excellent planning, hotels, and travel
On our first visit to Croatia we relied on their advice to get the best value holiday, we were not disappointed. It was an excellent holiday, well planned and good value for money.
Our holiday was very well organised from beginning to end. We went from Dublin to Split in Croatia. From there by boat to Hvar. We had the first week there and were met at the boat by the hotel owner who spoiled us thoroughly and drove us into the town each day. Picked us up and brought us home any time we wanted. At no extra cost. Amazing

Second week was spent in Dubrovnik. Again we transferred by boat and were picked up by taxi to hotel. This was a lovely week too. Hotel was very pleasant and we did lovely walks and boat trips.

All our travel arrangements were done for us and were suited to our budget. The agency was most helpful in advising the best places to visit and to have the advantage of a town and an island. It was a marvellous holiday.

I did contact Balkan Travel when I got home to thank them for all their help and to say that the transfers went smoothly. Both to and from airports. We flew home from Dubrovnik and again were taxied from hotel. No hassle

Many thanks

Ethel Thompson
We booked a Island Hopper in Croatia with Balkan Escapes in 2018,we enjoyed our holiday they arranged for us so much we have booked again for 2019.Everthing B.E.arranged for us was superb,hotels,transfers etc.
If your looking to go to Croatia on holiday and not sure where to stay they have all the local knowledge to create a great holiday .
Balkan Escape were absolutely fantastic and we couldn’t recommend enough! They helped us plan our amazing holiday and it couldn’t have been easier. Not only was the process of booking the actual holiday amazing but they also helped me organise and book a surprise for my partner to celebrate his birthday whilst we were on holiday. I explained what types of things I wanted to do and they found me several options to decide between and booked on my behalf with the tickets sent to me (in disguise) in the post not to ruin the surprise! We couldn’t have asked for a better service.

Thank you again, would 100% recommend!
Balkan Escape is my go to travel partner to offer advice, come up with some great recommendations and provide a second to none booking service. They are so knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone thinking about taking a trip. They cater for all budgets and are really affordable too!
Balkan Escape is rated 4.98 based on 130 reviews