Baby Monitors Direct Reviews

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

Live Chat

How would you rate Baby Monitors Direct ?

"Ordered a monitor on their standard 2-3 day delivery and it came within 2 days as promised! Best price online, would shop again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I trusted this website as my daughter is due within weeks and the item came next day, have since purchased other things. Would recommend highly."
"Ordered yesterday and my order came today! Very Pleased"
"First time buying with this company but would shop with them again. Customer service helped me find the best WiFi monitor for my son and it came very quickly."
"Item came much quicker than expected. First class service! Very helpful staff on live chat."
"Love the website, so easy to use on mobile and could even use Apple Pay! Item came quickly! Highly recommended!"
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk are a scam who don’thave any of the items they advertise in stock. Don’t waste your time with Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk like i did. I took the chance after reading the poor reviews of Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk in the hope that my order would be ok. Just avoid Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk because the hassle is just just not worth it."
"Do not buy from this company. I spent £200 on a monitor that was faulty and its been 3 months and it still hasn't been repaired or replaced. The Customer service team don't care once they have your money. They will lie and lie to you. Stay away."
"Terrible company. Provided me with a faulty monitor. Unwilling to replace with a like for like specification. Unwilling to replace with the same model as the price has gone up since I purchased. Have offered me other monitors with poor quality and poor camera rotation which is not Appropriate for my baby room. Products offered are of poorer specification than the one originally purchased. Have continuously argued with me over email for 5 days, are unwilling to put me through to management or a complaints department to get this resolved. Terrible customer service, rude, argumentative and not keen on making customers happy. Have left me without a monitor for over 3 weeks for a 4 month old baby because they ate unwilling to resolve. Will not refund me even though they have provided me with a faulty product. Only offering store credit. I have no choice but to pay extra for the same model I originally purchased because I need a monitor back ASAP. Would not recommend this company in a million years. They are atrocious and poorly run."
"Ditto other reviews on this site. Do not use BMD. If a fault occurs you will be without monitor for WEEKS. A respectable retailer would replace and then liaise with manufacturer. The company doesn't care at all. No consideration for baby safety whatsoever. Buy somewhere else, far too risky with Baby Monitors Direct. Disgrace of a company."
"I ordered my monitor on 4th Jan for my baby due in April. I have come to use the monitor in July (planned on moving baby into his own bedroom). The monitor screen does not work. Phoned Baby Monitors Direct. Spoke to Sharon who was very abrupt and really quite rude. I have been told it will be up to 10 days to be looked at and a possible further 3 weeks for a repair. I have never used this monitor and feel I should have been offered a full refund. I now have no alternative but to buy another or be without a monitor. Very poor service considering the monitor was £89.99. I also asked to be contacted by a manger. Sharon refused and said that they have procedures and that it was basically tough! Do not order a monitor from this company."
Baby Monitors Direct is rated 3.18 based on 11 reviews