Baby Monitors Direct Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Baby Monitors Direct
7PM
7PM

About Baby Monitors Direct: Virtually all private homes now have a plethora of technology products that were unheard of a few years ago but deemed almost essential in year 2012. These technology products including baby monitors sometimes seems ahead of their time but eventually the popular ones evolve to fill gaps created by increasingly sophisticated consumer demand. for example Less than a decade ago reading books was considered to be on the wane so along came e-readers spawning an entirely new audience or avid readers who now dip in and out of books while on the go, on the beach, in the car , well virtually anywhere.

info@babymonitorsdirect.co.uk

Unit 24b, King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Baby Monitors Direct made you happy

Live Chat
"Perfect monitor at the best price we could find online. Item came next day!"
Are you Baby Monitors Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best price online by far"
"Very happy with purchase"
"Love this product! Would shop with BabyMonitorsDirect again."
"Wasn’t sure which monitor I needed, Jessica in customer services kindly walked me through options and it came within 2 days. Would shop again."
"Great item and fast delivery."
"Ordered a dual camera monitor and it came next day, works great and night vision is excellent."
"Great product and service"
"Item came first thing this morning after I placed the order yesterday morning!"
"Bought the doona snap on storage then came back to buy the essentials back, service was exceptional on both occasions."
"A++ product and service"
"Ordered a monitor on their standard 2-3 day delivery and it came within 2 days as promised! Best price online, would shop again."
"I trusted this website as my daughter is due within weeks and the item came next day, have since purchased other things. Would recommend highly."
"Ordered yesterday and my order came today! Very Pleased"
"First time buying with this company but would shop with them again. Customer service helped me find the best WiFi monitor for my son and it came very quickly."
"Item came much quicker than expected. First class service! Very helpful staff on live chat."
"Love the website, so easy to use on mobile and could even use Apple Pay! Item came quickly! Highly recommended!"
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk are a scam who don’thave any of the items they advertise in stock. Don’t waste your time with Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk like i did. I took the chance after reading the poor reviews of Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk in the hope that my order would be ok. Just avoid Babymonitorsdirect.co.uk because the hassle is just just not worth it."
"Do not buy from this company. I spent £200 on a monitor that was faulty and its been 3 months and it still hasn't been repaired or replaced. The Customer service team don't care once they have your money. They will lie and lie to you. Stay away."
"Terrible company. Provided me with a faulty monitor. Unwilling to replace with a like for like specification. Unwilling to replace with the same model as the price has gone up since I purchased. Have offered me other monitors with poor quality and poor camera rotation which is not Appropriate for my baby room. Products offered are of poorer specification than the one originally purchased. Have continuously argued with me over email for 5 days, are unwilling to put me through to management or a complaints department to get this resolved. Terrible customer service, rude, argumentative and not keen on making customers happy. Have left me without a monitor for over 3 weeks for a 4 month old baby because they ate unwilling to resolve. Will not refund me even though they have provided me with a faulty product. Only offering store credit. I have no choice but to pay extra for the same model I originally purchased because I need a monitor back ASAP. Would not recommend this company in a million years. They are atrocious and poorly run."
Baby Monitors Direct is rated 4.09 based on 22 reviews