Baby Monitors Direct Reviews

Unit 24b, King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate Baby Monitors Direct ?

"Do not buy from this company. I spent £200 on a monitor that was faulty and its been 3 months and it still hasn't been repaired or replaced. The Customer service team don't care once they have your money. They will lie and lie to you. Stay away."
"Terrible company. Provided me with a faulty monitor. Unwilling to replace with a like for like specification. Unwilling to replace with the same model as the price has gone up since I purchased. Have offered me other monitors with poor quality and poor camera rotation which is not Appropriate for my baby room. Products offered are of poorer specification than the one originally purchased. Have continuously argued with me over email for 5 days, are unwilling to put me through to management or a complaints department to get this resolved. Terrible customer service, rude, argumentative and not keen on making customers happy. Have left me without a monitor for over 3 weeks for a 4 month old baby because they ate unwilling to resolve. Will not refund me even though they have provided me with a faulty product. Only offering store credit. I have no choice but to pay extra for the same model I originally purchased because I need a monitor back ASAP. Would not recommend this company in a million years. They are atrocious and poorly run."
"Ditto reviews below, baby monitor was faulty, had to return and they took 3 weeks to test it (we had to buy another monitor in the meantime as could not be without a monitor for 3 weeks with baby twins at home), they could not find fault so returned it to us. We then had to video the fault and send them the video, and now they want to replace the monitor.....but we already purchased a new one (while they were testing the faulty one) so we want a refund, which has not yet been approved. Utter nonsense.......DO NOT USE! They do not care about baby safety at all! Customer services are shockingly bad, would have given 0/5 if possible!"
"Ditto other reviews on this site. Do not use BMD. If a fault occurs you will be without monitor for WEEKS. A respectable retailer would replace and then liaise with manufacturer. The company doesn't care at all. No consideration for baby safety whatsoever. Buy somewhere else, far too risky with Baby Monitors Direct. Disgrace of a company."
"Do not use this company!! They send faulty monitors. They asked me for the monitor back to consider a repair but this can take weeks which means you're without a monitor. The customer service is absolutely awful and they do not care that you are without. The person i spoke with was really rude from the word go. Do not buy from here unless you want to be stuck with a faulty monitor."
"I ordered my monitor on 4th Jan for my baby due in April. I have come to use the monitor in July (planned on moving baby into his own bedroom). The monitor screen does not work. Phoned Baby Monitors Direct. Spoke to Sharon who was very abrupt and really quite rude. I have been told it will be up to 10 days to be looked at and a possible further 3 weeks for a repair. I have never used this monitor and feel I should have been offered a full refund. I now have no alternative but to buy another or be without a monitor. Very poor service considering the monitor was £89.99. I also asked to be contacted by a manger. Sharon refused and said that they have procedures and that it was basically tough! Do not order a monitor from this company."
Baby Monitors Direct is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews