Baby and Child Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby and Child Store
Read Baby and Child Store Reviews

About Baby and Child Store:

Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive range of baby and child products from the industry’s leading brands at fantastic prices!

customerservices@babyandchildstore.com

Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Karen Allen
Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Katie Freeman
Delivery was super quick and great product, better than what I expected ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hurtig levering og dejligt med en ekstra gratis gave til autostolen.
Brilliant customer service.
Great quality, fast delivery.
Great service with prompt delivery and informed all the way.
Fantastic service, goods arrived before due date. Will certainly buy from again.
Quick & fast delivery arrived within 2 days, really please with our Pushchair for our 1 year old.
Fast delivery and item arrived as expected.
Great service, very impressed.
Excellent products which arrived well packaged and delivered very quickly. The products are colourful and well made. They will be much loved toys
Very pleased eith our Out n About Nipper stoller. It was sold out everywhere else online so I was happy to see Baby and Child Store had a range of colours in stock. Very quick delivery and excellent service all round.
Thank you. Despite choosing no rush shipping, our parcel arrived within a few days. You price matched our item which us brilliant and it's in great condition. Thank you, I will shop with you again :)
We purchased the Out n About little nipper double from the Baby and Child store along with a single carry cot and cot adapter. All our items arrived as described and earlier than expected. 5* service provided and would purchase from here again in the future.
Very quick delivery, easy to navigate the website, just had a horrific experience with another website so very very pleased to have such a smooth transaction and quick delivery!
I purchased a dolls pram for my daughters birthday itโ€™s the first baby Pram sheโ€™s had because she has cerebral palsy and this is the only one that has been strong enough to hold her weight !! She loves it and it made her birthday xx
Price and service was excellent
Delighted with my Joie I spin 360 car seat! Great service and amazing Speedy delivery Thank you so much my baby boy was soo comfy on his first trip away.
Excellent and quick service! Would visit again!
Excellent customer service. Product arrived within days unexpectedly when I queried the back order date.
Very quick turnaround with reasonable prices.
Baby and Child Store is rated 4.87 based on 686 reviews