Aston Hearing Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aston Hearing Services Ltd
Read Aston Hearing Services Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Aston Hearing Services Ltd made you happy
Visited Aston Hearing Services today with an issue that had been troubling me for some time. The problem was identified and resolved promptly and I left greatly relieved. My thanks to the friendly, empathetic and professional staff. Wouldn’t hesitate to return, if the need arose and I would highly recommend.
Excellent, painless service and delighted with results
Excellent advice and treatment for wax removal.
Very efficient, friendly service.
Sereta was amazing with my daughter, really made her feel at ease! Also had my one year old with me running around so it was really lovely to have someone that was so helpful and great with my girls. Thanks!
As always very welcoming and tried to be so helpful.
Visited Aston Hearing for the very first time at The Grange, a wonderful experience and location meeting some lovely people into the bargain. Richard at front of house was very welcoming and made me feel immediately at ease. The audiologist Sereta conducted a hearing test with me which proved very interesting and enlightening, and the results was explained to me very clearly afterwards. Sereta is a lovely lady and I would recommend her to anybody for her relaxed approach to her clients. All round a rather pleasant hour spent on site at The Grange and will certainly have no hesitation in returning when the need requires. Many thanks once again...
Aston Hearing are amazing. When I needed help urgently for my Mum who is an Alzheimer’s sufferer, the receptionist Priya went the extra mile to see if she could be fitted in, which they did on the same day. The care that Jo subsequently provided was of the highest standard, instantly putting my Mum at ease. A wonderfully caring and effective service, I could not recommend them highly enough. Thanks again from a very grateful and impressed customer. Best Regards Jackie
Very helpful receptionist added to a professional & speedy service from the audiologist.
Excellent service, I can hear again!! quick and painless and such a relief, thought I was going deaf but no, just a build up of wax, now thankfully removed, Thanks you
Went for ear wax removal, excellent service, vary caring would highly recommend.
Amazing seem to spend a lot of time there and Jo and Sirita have looked after my ears so well .love all the staff really friendly
I have been a client for 7 years and consulted Duncan yesterday for a hearing test and to purchase a new aid. Quite simply he is the most professional clinician, which comes with a reassuring complementary service I have come to respect.
I contacted Aston Hearing for ear wax removal. From my initial contact all the way through to payment the whole process was thoroughly professional. The appointment was easy and quick set up, the greeting at reception was welcoming and efficient, and the ear treatment was very meticulous. I particularly liked the reassuring way Duncan explained every step. I would go there again and am happy to recommend them.
Today I had a hearing test at Aston Hearing with the wonderful Karen. Not only did she put me at total ease, she also fully explained the results of my test. This lady is a pure credit to this practice. I can’t recommend a visit highly enough. Thank you for your wonderful service.
Excellent Never had problems with my hearing until I stopped hearing from taking a shower in one ear. One vist and had both ears de-waxed and I have never heard so well. Painless with brilliant results Thankyou sereta
Matthew Ball restored - completely painlessly - my mono-hearing to stereo in just eight minutes! He was extremely professional, explained everything before he did anything, and was happy to answer my many questions before, during and after my appointment. I have no hesitation in recommending him and Aston Hearing to anyone who has hearing issues.
Exemplary service would unhesitatingly recommend.
A family business that treats you as a friend rather than a customer. Duncan and the team really care about what works for you, and when I had a problem out of working hours, I was so impressed with an immediate call back, and offering to meet me to sort me out. That's real customer service!
I recently visited Aston Hearing in Thame,I'd been having ongoing problems with blocked years and was unable to get an appointment at my GP surgery,so I read about microsuction and decided to try it.I was immediately made to feel very comfortable ,and Sereta was able to reassure me during the whole procedure. I felt completely relaxed and the relief felt afterwards of being able to hear again was immense!I would thoroughly recommend this procedure ,and encourage anyone who's having problems to visit Aston Hearing Service .
Aston Hearing Services Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews