aspect.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend aspect.co.uk

About aspect.co.uk: aspect.co.uk is a property maintenance company with a difference. Our focus on customer service and technical excellence extends to every part of the company. Whatever your property maintenance needs, our highly skilled tradesmen will be happy to help 24/7. Whether you need a gas engineer or a plumber in London, look no further than aspect.co.uk.

aspect@atom42.co.uk

"Excellent and quick pr0fessional and considerate service"
(Tomasz Bednarczyk) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Stoica has done a fabulous job!!!! Thank you x"
(Stoica) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Stoica has done a fabulous job!!!! Thank you x"
(Stoica) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent friendly service, many thanks."
(Stoica) - Posted 1 month ago
"Thank you a lot. Stoica knew what he was doing he did fast and excellent job."
(Stoica) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very professional and good quality work."
(Tomasz Bednarczyk) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had a problem with an AC unit, called Aspect charges were £110.00 plus Vat for a callout. Responded within 3 hours. Took my credit card details prior to sending engineer. Telephone me from site to say that materials were going to cost £624.00 plus Vat. I agreed. Two days later received a text and email to say that I had been charged £1300 on my credit card. I telephone to ask for bill and breakdown. 2weeks later still nothing despite several telephone calls."
"Excellent job thanks. Sent the extra mile to make everything perfect"
(Stoica) - Posted 1 month ago
"The window was fixed within a couple of hours and looks good as new, very pleased."
(TOMASZ. B.) - Posted 2 months ago
"An Excellent engineer. Quality and expertise in discussing the job and in the execution of the work. Highly recommended!"
(Stoica) - Posted 2 months ago
"He was on time and very efficient. He did sorted the issue with my windows. I'm happy with the work. I would be happy recommend him for anyone."
(Stoica) - Posted 2 months ago
"Stoica did a fantastic Job. Would need him back tomorrow if possible please"
(Stoica) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fantastic help. Very efficient and helpful."
(Stoica) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fantastic help. Very efficient and helpful."
"Absolutely Excellent Stoica"
(Stoica) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great amazing service. Very friendly and perfessional"
"Great very helpful"
(Jack McDonald) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great job - excellent service and very happy with the finished work"
(Jack McDonald) - Posted 2 months ago
"We moved into our flat and immediately had a leak that was going into the flat below. After we'd had an awful experience with another plumber who was useless, James come over and very quickly figured out where the problem was. He quickly and efficiently managed to fix the problem there and then and was incredibly professional and efficient especially for 9pm on a Friday night. The entire process from booking the service through to the staff on the phone and James himself was top notch. Thank you for all your help."
(James Quinn) - Posted 2 months ago