aspect.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend aspect.co.uk

About aspect.co.uk: aspect.co.uk is a property maintenance company with a difference. Our focus on customer service and technical excellence extends to every part of the company. Whatever your property maintenance needs, our highly skilled tradesmen will be happy to help 24/7. Whether you need a gas engineer or a plumber in London, look no further than aspect.co.uk.

aspect@atom42.co.uk

"Professional service"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent service"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 1 day ago
"Well done"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very good, quick, polite."
(Jack McDonald) - Posted 2 days ago
"Brilliant job"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 2 days ago
Konstantina
Verified Buyer
"Thabk you very much for the help provided. My hubsand will review tonignt and we will come back if anything furyehr is needed."
(Stoica) - Posted 4 days ago
"Good service"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 4 days ago
"Such a good service and quick"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 4 days ago
"Brilliant service"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 5 days ago
"Quick and helpful services"
(Norbert Barna) - Posted 5 days ago
"Do not use this company. Take a look at the reviews on Trustpilot - these are not simple one-liners but proper feedback from customers like me that had a bad experience. In my opinion I was massively overcharged for a simple drain unblocking job. They used all the possible delay tactics they could think of, including calling out for a second man on the job, to charge me almost £800 for unblocking a drain. Moreover, they charged my card without sending me the invoice first. It took several weeks for me to get some of this money back and even longer to find out how to leave feedback on this site. Please do yourself a favour and do not use this company - there are so many others out there, just don't take the risk. Read reviews from other sites too to gain a better understanding."
"5 star for Norbert"
Olsen Lifa
Verified Buyer
"Speedy response coupled with friendly and professional gentlemen who weee able to quickly identify the problem and resolve it. Strongly recommended."
(Nick) - Posted 1 week ago
"Amazing service very friendly and quick! Stoica was very professional and did the job very fast, I highly recommend stoica. 10 stars!"
(Stoica) - Posted 1 week ago