Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1Rowland Close

How would you rate Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd ?

"We have been very impressed with our dealings with David from Aspect. He made the whole process of choosing which garments to have easy. We really appreciated him coming out to see us personally with sample garments for us to try on and view. The staff all look very smart in their new uniform. We would certainly recommend Aspect to other schools/companies."
"I was very pleased with the services provided. Very easy to deal with, prompt and professional. Used them befit and will most certain use them again. Paula Matos Spotless Team"
"Fast delivery, great quality"
"Very good service, helpful staff and all queries dealt with promptly - plus the shirts looked great and were fantastic quality!"
"We found this company, and David in particular, very helpful and informative when trying to choose the right uniform polo shirts. Unfortunately there was a sizing problem with one of the companies who supply them but David could not have been more helpful and proactive in sorting this out for us, and getting replacements. We will definitely use this company again and would thoroughly recommend them for customer service and quality of garments."
"Very good and efficient service."
"The quality of the selection of garments we purchased was excellent, as was the embroidery. Aspect delivered a quick and efficient service, as always."
"I'd never bought this sort of product before but David was able to offer me excellent advice and recommend just the thing. I am pleased with the level of knowledge, customer service and the final product which was high quality and great value for money. Highly recommended!"
"Very good service from quotation through to delivery!"
"The service I received from David Wilson was second to none after an initial online enquiry I had made on a Sunday evening, the next morning there was an email in my inbox setting everything out so clearly it gave me confidence that Aspect might be able to deliver what we wanted. He worked with me quickly to make sure we got the samples and on ordering the right colours and delivered to his promised lead time. The jackets are being given out on Wed this week but our CEO is delighted with the finished product. Thank you."
"Fabulous Products, Good Value for Money with quick and efficient delivery. Would highly recommend."
"Always happy with your customer services."
"Excellent service and product as usual."
"David Wilton is fantastic, always responds quickly, always knows what it is we want and gives excellent customer service."
"I have used aspect clothing twice now and have a very good services from them. always keep you in formed with an update on your goods."
"Process was simple and seamless. David came to our dealership to show us samples and the order developed very quickly after this visit. The order has arrived and the shirts and the new logo look great. Thank you for all your help and assistance David."
"David at Aspect was very quick and efficient. He met our deadline and the goods look great! We will be back I am sure. Thanks again, Claire @ Bridgman"
"I found the whole experience with my order very satisfying and pleasant."
"Very happy with our order, good quality shirts and received the order just within a week of making our order. Very pleased, thank you Aspect clothing."
"Very prompt service. Good quality and pleased with the products."
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 142 reviews