Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

Unit 1Rowland Close

How would you rate Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd?

Karen
Verified Buyer

Always happy with your customer services.
Margarita
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and product as usual.
Rachel
Verified Buyer

David Wilton is fantastic, always responds quickly, always knows what it is we want and gives excellent customer service.
Michael
Verified Buyer

I have used aspect clothing twice now and have a very good services from them.

always keep you in formed with an update on your goods.

Mark
Verified Buyer

Process was simple and seamless. David came to our dealership to show us samples and the order developed very quickly after this visit.
The order has arrived and the shirts and the new logo look great.
Thank you for all your help and assistance David.
Claire
Verified Buyer

David at Aspect was very quick and efficient. He met our deadline and the goods look great! We will be back I am sure.

Thanks again,

Claire @ Bridgman
Sam
Verified Buyer

I found the whole experience with my order very satisfying and pleasant.
Madeleine
Verified Buyer

Very happy with our order, good quality shirts and received the order just within a week of making our order. Very pleased, thank you Aspect clothing.
Helen
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service. Good quality and pleased with the products.
Silva
Verified Buyer

I contacted Aspect Corporate Clothing via their website for an urgent order I needed delivered in less than a week. Within 5 minutes of emailing them I got a response from David, asking for more details and saying that they could help and complete the order for the day we needed it. David was extremely professional and was answering all my request in a timely manner. Even though the jackets required some complicated embroidery they were all produced and delivered on time. They looked fantastic too. I would certainly recommend them and use their services in future.
Josh
Verified Buyer

prompt turn around and delivery. excellent quality. very happy with service and product.
Luke
Verified Buyer

Used Aspect several times now and have always received a stellar service.

Keep up the good work!!!
Sheila
Verified Buyer

Whenever we place an order it is dealt with efficiently and professionally - delivery is quick and prompt and we are always kept informed. Will continue to use Aspect for all our requirements.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately, the average rating comes from ordering yellow hi-vis vests and receiving orange ones!! Although the issue was resolved quickly, I was admittedly disappointed.
Alex
Verified Buyer

Great company to work with. Professional and on time.

Jon
Verified Buyer

Excellent service yet again. Top quality product, fast turnaround as promised. Highly recommend this company
Steve

Our shirts arrived prompt as usual. Thank you Aspect
James
Verified Buyer

Good service, quality and quick delivery - I would certainly recommend Aspect and we will use them again next year.
Pamela M
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service, quick delivery - great communication. Thank you very much!
Ian
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy to deal with, would use them again!
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 131 reviews