Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1Rowland Close

How would you rate Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd ?

Jane
"We have used Aspect several times over the past few years and I would recommend the company without reservation. A fundamental reason is that the quality of the merchandise and the designs are excellent. More importantly perhaps is that the service is excellent too. I'm really pernickety about the details of the logo design and I must be David's nightmare customer, yet he always takes the time to get it just right."
Neil
"Yet again you have surpassed our expectaions. Delivered ahead of schedule, faultless workmanship and superb garments - even with alterations to spec of certain items you still pulled it out of the back for us, thanks. A loyal customer for 10 years, why would I ever consider anyone else ? you tick all the boxes and some! Till next time"
"Great communication, wonderful products and service. They came quickly and cannot fault anything. Thank-you!"
"We have not ordered for a while but the service was as good as I remembered, very helpful and informative, speedy delivery and a great product"
"Very prompt reply and very helpful in answering questions."
"I recently ordered some samples for the new Team uniform, being the first time I had ever Ventured into such a project I was not entirely sure what to look for and he process required, but the staff at Aspect helped me through every stage with a professionalism and customer centric approach that most companies would be envious of. Their vigor and passion for what they do shows with every purchase and customer communication, an absolute pleasure to work with and I will be ordering uniforms for the rest of the team very soon, and all uniform/clothing requirements will always be directed towards this company from now on."
"We've used several corporate clothing firms, some large some small, but none have been as quick or as cheap as Aspect. It's a great quality service at a rock bottom price. I thoroughly recommend."
"Always on time and reliable"
"A+++ service from start go finish and all within 7 days"
"I have been using Aspect clothing for several years and found them very easy to deal with, and extremely responsive to all requests. The delivery is always on time and correct and if unable to fulfil a part of the order they will contact you personally and explain. I would thoroughly recommend Aspect clothing to any firm or corporation looking for Logo clothing or similar. I retire this year however and will therefore sadly no longer be requiring their services."
"Really good service. David was able to turn our order around extremely quickly & our branded polo shirts look great & have arrived today as promised!"
"Great service as always!"
"Very professional and efficient. Required branded exhibition uniform in double quick time and David ensured everything ran very smoothly, from artwork sign-off through to delivery. I won't be looking elsewhere."
"Brilliant service, David kept me informed the whole time and was very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend a friend."
"Good communication"
"We were very happy with the service, fast and very efficient so easy to order. Thank you Aspect"
"Very Good Service, extremely nice to deal with. A great thumbs up to David Wilton and everyone at Aspect."
"The whole process from initial enquiry to order / delivery was seamless. David was fantastic in taking us through the whole process, and communication was perfect. Very happy with our order!"
"Very helpful, gave great advice and prompt delivery. Thank you!"
"Product as described, prompt service."
"Quick turnaround, friendly emails. Thanks"
"Good communication and good products & artwork which represent good value."
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 149 reviews