Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1Rowland Close

Tell us how Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd made you happy

Jane
"We have used Aspect several times over the past few years and I would recommend the company without reservation. A fundamental reason is that the quality of the merchandise and the designs are excellent. More importantly perhaps is that the service is excellent too. I'm really pernickety about the details of the logo design and I must be David's nightmare customer, yet he always takes the time to get it just right."
Neil
"Yet again you have surpassed our expectaions. Delivered ahead of schedule, faultless workmanship and superb garments - even with alterations to spec of certain items you still pulled it out of the back for us, thanks. A loyal customer for 10 years, why would I ever consider anyone else ? you tick all the boxes and some! Till next time"
"Great communication, wonderful products and service. They came quickly and cannot fault anything. Thank-you!"
"Quick to respond, easy to order and speedy delivery. We would use Aspect again!"
"The service I received was outstanding. Fast, friendly, affordable and a great product. David was highly knowledgeable and efficient. On the website it says they won't accept a job if they can't meet the deadline, I found this to be absolutely true! They managed to turn my order around in 3 days. I'm delighted with the end results and will definitely use this company again. Highly recommended."
"Always a pleasure dealing with David . Prompt service and excellent quality workwear exactly as ordered"
"So far we've ordered advance samples for an embroidered rugby top (we'll be ordering 500 in due course) The communication, speed of delivery and quality of product are fantastic. I'd have no hesitation in recommending."
"Excellent Service - so Fast"
"The team are easy to deal with, they always try to meet our sometimes last minute deadlines where possible on garments/ embroidery/ printing etc."
"Clothes came as ordered. Some loose threads but overall good quality."
"David at Aspect was professional, helpful and patient with my very specific requirements.I would recommend Aspect for branded and bespoke products if you want good quality and great service."
"David was a pleasure to deal with. The process was simple and the mock up's were a great help in the decision making process."
"Great service, great sweatshirts, excellent firm!"
"Wonderful service from Aspect. The level of communication and quality of the uniforms we ordered is outstanding. Highly recommend."
"We have not ordered for a while but the service was as good as I remembered, very helpful and informative, speedy delivery and a great product"
"Very prompt reply and very helpful in answering questions."
"I recently ordered some samples for the new Team uniform, being the first time I had ever Ventured into such a project I was not entirely sure what to look for and he process required, but the staff at Aspect helped me through every stage with a professionalism and customer centric approach that most companies would be envious of. Their vigor and passion for what they do shows with every purchase and customer communication, an absolute pleasure to work with and I will be ordering uniforms for the rest of the team very soon, and all uniform/clothing requirements will always be directed towards this company from now on."
"We've used several corporate clothing firms, some large some small, but none have been as quick or as cheap as Aspect. It's a great quality service at a rock bottom price. I thoroughly recommend."
"Always on time and reliable"
"A+++ service from start go finish and all within 7 days"
"I have been using Aspect clothing for several years and found them very easy to deal with, and extremely responsive to all requests. The delivery is always on time and correct and if unable to fulfil a part of the order they will contact you personally and explain. I would thoroughly recommend Aspect clothing to any firm or corporation looking for Logo clothing or similar. I retire this year however and will therefore sadly no longer be requiring their services."
"Really good service. David was able to turn our order around extremely quickly & our branded polo shirts look great & have arrived today as promised!"
"Great service as always!"
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 160 reviews