Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1
Rowland Close

Tell us how Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd made you happy

Jane
"We have used Aspect several times over the past few years and I would recommend the company without reservation. A fundamental reason is that the quality of the merchandise and the designs are excellent. More importantly perhaps is that the service is excellent too. I'm really pernickety about the details of the logo design and I must be David's nightmare customer, yet he always takes the time to get it just right."
Neil
"Yet again you have surpassed our expectaions. Delivered ahead of schedule, faultless workmanship and superb garments - even with alterations to spec of certain items you still pulled it out of the back for us, thanks. A loyal customer for 10 years, why would I ever consider anyone else ? you tick all the boxes and some! Till next time"
"Great communication, wonderful products and service. They came quickly and cannot fault anything. Thank-you!"
"I dealt with David and he was extremely helpful in assisting with what product would best suit our needs. Communication was great getting the design perfected, very efficient and a great service. Marilyn from accounts was also a delight to deal with and made the process effortless. I'm very pleased with the end results and will definitely use this company again. Great service from start to finish. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful assistance and clear information about the design, ordering and delivery process. The garment quality seems to be good, and the quality of the embroidery very good too."
"This was my second order with the company and once again I feel I received excellent customer service and dealing with David, I found him to be both knowledgeable and very patient with us. The clothing originally purchased was a of a very good quality and stood up well, both colour and the embroidery to a very hard life in the service maintenance industry. I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"We have been using Aspect for many years now. David is always very helpful and professional I have had faultless service each time I have ordered; with the items as described, great quality materials and embroidery and always on time. I would recommend Aspect to anyone looking for a quality product at a great price. Joseph Borlase Swiss Farm Henley"
"Very prompt service in replying to e-mails and always helpful. Finished product is great, we're so pleased with the new polo shirts, sweatshirts and jackets. Great quality. Thank you."
"Quick to respond, easy to order and speedy delivery. We would use Aspect again!"
"The service I received was outstanding. Fast, friendly, affordable and a great product. David was highly knowledgeable and efficient. On the website it says they won't accept a job if they can't meet the deadline, I found this to be absolutely true! They managed to turn my order around in 3 days. I'm delighted with the end results and will definitely use this company again. Highly recommended."
"Always a pleasure dealing with David . Prompt service and excellent quality workwear exactly as ordered"
"So far we've ordered advance samples for an embroidered rugby top (we'll be ordering 500 in due course) The communication, speed of delivery and quality of product are fantastic. I'd have no hesitation in recommending."
"Excellent Service - so Fast"
"The team are easy to deal with, they always try to meet our sometimes last minute deadlines where possible on garments/ embroidery/ printing etc."
"Clothes came as ordered. Some loose threads but overall good quality."
"David at Aspect was professional, helpful and patient with my very specific requirements.I would recommend Aspect for branded and bespoke products if you want good quality and great service."
"David was a pleasure to deal with. The process was simple and the mock up's were a great help in the decision making process."
"Great service, great sweatshirts, excellent firm!"
"Wonderful service from Aspect. The level of communication and quality of the uniforms we ordered is outstanding. Highly recommend."
"We have not ordered for a while but the service was as good as I remembered, very helpful and informative, speedy delivery and a great product"
"Very prompt reply and very helpful in answering questions."
"I recently ordered some samples for the new Team uniform, being the first time I had ever Ventured into such a project I was not entirely sure what to look for and he process required, but the staff at Aspect helped me through every stage with a professionalism and customer centric approach that most companies would be envious of. Their vigor and passion for what they do shows with every purchase and customer communication, an absolute pleasure to work with and I will be ordering uniforms for the rest of the team very soon, and all uniform/clothing requirements will always be directed towards this company from now on."
"We've used several corporate clothing firms, some large some small, but none have been as quick or as cheap as Aspect. It's a great quality service at a rock bottom price. I thoroughly recommend."
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 165 reviews