Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd
Read Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd:

Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts manufacturer and supplier. Celebrating 30 years trading in 2020.

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1Rowland Close

Tell us how Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd 5 star review on 11th September 2017
Kristie
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd 5 star review on 20th June 2016
Yitzy
More Photos & Videos
Exactly as ordered & very quick as always.
We have used Aspect for many years and always find them very good pricewise, and 100% in customer service. We would recommend them.
Perfect customer service from Aspect. Very happy with the response time from David.

Also able to provide an excellent turnaround time for us on an order.

I am sure we will be back with a future order.
Have ordered from Aspect several times now and each time it has been a complete pleasure. Items arrived on time and David is easy to deal with.
Professional service, Beautiful high quality logo Polo Shirts.
Highly recommended for professional work wear.
Fast service
I am very happy with the ordering process and the updates. Delivered even before the time they promised and the products were perfect.
Very responsive to all my questions and requests! Helped with changing our logo and everything arrived to a good standard ahead of schedule.
Trusty and flexible partner
Good Product and good service.
David was super helpful every step of the ordering and delivery process.
The t-shirts were of a good quality and were perfect for our team event. They pride themselves on perfection and replace one t-shirt instantly when I wasn't 100% happy.
Aspect clothing has always provided us with a prompt good quality service. We have had various different products with our company logo all good quality and look good.
David is always very friendly and happy to advise.
Excellent service, easy to deal with and very efficient
I dealt with David and he was extremely helpful in assisting with what product would best suit our needs.
Communication was great getting the design perfected, very efficient and a great service.

Marilyn from accounts was also a delight to deal with and made the process effortless.

I'm very pleased with the end results and will definitely use this company again. Great service from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Very helpful assistance and clear information about the design, ordering and delivery process. The garment quality seems to be good, and the quality of the embroidery very good too.
This was my second order with the company and once again I feel I received excellent customer service and dealing with David, I found him to be both knowledgeable and very patient with us. The clothing originally purchased was a of a very good quality and stood up well, both colour and the embroidery to a very hard life in the service maintenance industry.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
We have been using Aspect for many years now. David is always very helpful and professional I have had faultless service each time I have ordered; with the items as described, great quality materials and embroidery and always on time. I would recommend Aspect to anyone looking for a quality product at a great price.

Joseph Borlase
Swiss Farm Henley
Very prompt service in replying to e-mails and always helpful. Finished product is great, we're so pleased with the new polo shirts, sweatshirts and jackets. Great quality. Thank you.
Quick to respond, easy to order and speedy delivery. We would use Aspect again!
The service I received was outstanding. Fast, friendly, affordable and a great product. David was highly knowledgeable and efficient. On the website it says they won't accept a job if they can't meet the deadline, I found this to be absolutely true! They managed to turn my order around in 3 days.
I'm delighted with the end results and will definitely use this company again. Highly recommended.
Always a pleasure dealing with David .
Prompt service and excellent quality workwear exactly as ordered
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 177 reviews