Ashdown Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group

About Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

How would you rate Ashdown Group?

"Nice & quick process. Always kept me informed and I never had to chase for information. Communication is key and Ashdown didn’t over or under do it. Professional service provided, just what you want. It was truly a pleasure to work with Ashdown Group."
"Will was really friendly and really quick at responding. I am now in a job I love and I am so happy that will contacted me about this role."
"Will secured a good role with a very positive environment. The company suits my personality very well, this can be a long fruitful relationship."
"Service was great. Reliable, consistent, friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for more."
"Very good Service by Christian Patton. He helped me throughout getting into the role."
"Ashdown group has been from start to finish incredibly professional specially Amy ( I do not have her last name) i will definately work again with the ashdown group in the future."
"John was fantastic to work with. He was very helpful, professional and efficient and found me the perfect job instantly. John recognised my strengths and put me forward for exactly the right job. Within a day of our first meeting, he put me forward for an interview. He supported me throughout the whole process, called me to see how the interview went and was prompt in following up. He was always there to help. I could not recommend John more highly. Thank you John for your role in helping me to secure the perfect job!"
"I had a fantastic experience working with Ashdown group and Christian Patton is the man which found, support and guide me a lot through all the processes of interviews, So I greatly appreciate Ashdown group and especially Christian for all his services. Kind regards"
"Overall I think both Sheryl and Lara were very communicative and they have been keeping me up to date through the interview process and about the next steps. I felt respected and that they tried their best to make the process successful. The only thing that frustrated me a bit as they already know is the fact that the job title that was communicated to me during the interview process was different to the one offered / put in the contract at the end of the process."
"From start to finish, Matt was great and keep in contact with me regularly to make sure everything went smoothly. He was great help in helping me secure my new job. Thanks a lot!"
"I was really impressed by Jon. He was very professional, proactive and friendly throughout. I just want to say a huge thank you!"
"Zuleyma was informative and very helpful. Kept me always updated and was extremely friendly and personable. One of a kind!!"
"Will was fantastic. Quick responses and great engagement between myself and the new company."
"Staff were very friendly & helpful, good contact throughout the process"
"They were very helpful preparing for my interview and also provided good feedback."
"Straight forward and honest dealing with the agent."
"DENNIS! So helpful and supportive every step of the way in helping me find the role for me. Thank you :)"
"Denis was very helpful and professional through all our discussions. He ensured the process moved as quickly as it could and helped me to obtain a great role. Thank you!"
"very efficient and professional"
"Very professional and quick to respond to queries."
Ashdown Group is rated 4.84 based on 353 reviews