Ashdown Group Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group

About Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

How would you rate Ashdown Group ?

"Great communication and always professional!"
"They got me a fantastic job over in JCDecaux!"
"Professional approach to start off with, had looked at my profile to understand that there would be a match between me and the client."
"Professional & informative"
"Sheryl is amazing! Efficient and very informative. She has made what can be a stressful situation such a rewarding process!"
"Will was very straight forward, always willing to help and keep you up dated"
"Having dealt with many recruitment agencies, its refreshing to know there are still some very professional about their profession. My dealing were with Christian Patton and all I can say he was polite, to the point and very considerate.....always asked how I felt about the role, the company, location, etc. He kept in touch regularly and never missed a phone call. This was a human aspect I have not normally associated with other agencies, some considering you as just a number on their tally of sales targets. I would definitely recommend Ashdown Group to anyone looking seriously for a new job in their professional career. Thank you for all your help!"
"Worked with Stephen at Ashdown Group to fill an IT support role within our department. Fantastic service from start to finish. Good selection of candidates relevant to the role provided. Kept up to date on all aspects even when the snowy weather caused issues on interview days. Would recommend anyone to use Ashdown for their next vacancy. Thanks Stephen. Kevin Chilvers - IT Manager, Axel Johnson International"
"I dealt with Epiphany from the Ashdown Group and she was amazing! Right from the initial call Epiphany was so helpful. Fantastic communication and Epiphany was always really quick to reply to my emails and keep me updated on what was going on. I have dealt with a few agencies over the years but I honestly don't think I have had such a positive experience as this one. Big thank you to the Ashdown Group and a huge thanks to Epiphany"
"They're fantastic"
"Amy did an incredible job getting me the best job. I am certainly ever grateful. Amy was amazing from start to finish, I couldn't have wished for a better service, excellent communication and superb support. Thank you Amy"
"Said to me the job was confirmed 100% and made me take a day off. I later get a call saying they have found someone else. Good thing I didn't come in to give my details. Very unprofessional."
"I was never having to chase anything up. Amy always did as she said she would, and always got back to me within the timelime specified."
"Professional. Excellent response times. Friendly approach."
"Stephen took the time to brief me fully on the role, and because he knows the company well he was able to share insights into the culture and people too. He made sure I had everything I needed for my interviews and followed up with me afterwards. I am delighted to have been offered the position which I have accepted."
"Rebecca was brilliant. Thanks again!!"
"Ashdown group were great about keeping me up to date with how my application was proceeding. My contact (Stephen) was very helpful and friendly"
"Stephen matched me with a job that fit really well and guided me along the way keeping me informed at every step whilst also being supportive."
"Good support was provided through each stage of the interview process."
"Excellent service, always up to date on my application and always received honest advice about any questions or queries I had. I went into the interview feeling positive and able to ask the correct questions. Thanks Stephen for all the help advice and support. It's really appreciated."
Ashdown Group is rated 4.83 based on 373 reviews