Ashdown Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group

About Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

Tell us how Ashdown Group made you happy

"It was an absolute pleasure to work with Will Cusack from Ashdown Group. I was very grateful that he put me forward for an ideal role and guided me through the interviewing process. Always quickly responsive on emails and happy to chat and reassure on the telephone, limiting any nerves in a fairly stressful situation. I would highly recommend Ashdown Group and felt that the service provided to both candidates and employers allowed for the process to run smoothly. Thanks again :)"
"Fantastic job from Christian at Ashdown Group! Great communication, sterling effort and fast turnaround. I'm very pleased with the outcome!"
"Will was very Friendly and informative about the roles available to me, answered all my questions that i had asked either by email or Telephone, very communicative in responding to all my query's at a time convenient to me."
"Very happy Ashdown helped me secure my new role. Iona Newton from the Ashdown Group was the person who was handling this role for me. She was very helpful, positive and kind from the way she spoke to me on the phone (which from a candidates perspective is really helpful). I can def reccomend Ashdown Group to help you find your next role. :)"
"Very helpful and kind staff. They helped me out a lot in finding a new job."
"I found Steve to be very helpful throughout, he kept me updated even when there was no “new” news."
"I wasn't expecting to have to find another role so soon which made it a particularly difficult, daunting and stressful experience. However, Iona was always there to help me through any concerns that I had and put my mind at ease. She called me on the day of the interview to see how I was doing which helped me relax. She is very personable and friendly and really tailored the experience to me. I highly recommend the Ashdown group and in particular Iona. She did a fantastic job and I would love to work with her again in the future."
"Your communication was warm and clear, and your actions and conduct have been professional, attentive and friendly."
"I had a very good experience with Ashdown Group. I was constantly updated throughout the entire job process meaning I was kept aware of any progress or new information."
"I was dealt with rather professionally and they cared for what i had to say and not like another number on a sheet they needed to tick off. I was rather impressed, i would recommend this company and the representative (Chris Hiett)."
"Very helpful!"
"Amy was very polite and helpful, gave me clear detailed information and kept me updated on the progress if my job application."
"Nothing but praise, and a massive thank you, for a very quick result, ending with a position in the industry I have worked in for a long time"
"Very helpful and gret service, was always prompt at providing updates."
"I have recently had the pleasure to work with Zuleyma during my recruitment process. I have been impressed by Zuleyma's positive attitude, professionalism and supportiveness."
"Diccon at the Ashdown Group was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the process. I feel very glad to have used their service and would strongly recommend."
"Nice, friendly, professional and helpful. Thanks very much!"
"Well managed process."
"thank you for helping me find a job."
"I contacted Will at the Ashdown Group after seeing a position online that interested me and I was immediately impressed with the professional and personal service that I received in providing me the necessary information and quick response to my requests. I was given great advise on how to go about setting up myself as a contractor and received support from Will even during my 6 month contract when I had questions relating to timesheets and payments, always with an immediate and friendly response. I've now completed my contract period and am very fortunate to be going permanent with the company and I appreciate everything Will and the Ashdown Group have done to help me get to this point. Many thanks, Dave"
Ashdown Group is rated 4.85 based on 476 reviews