Ashdown Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group

About Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

Tell us how Ashdown Group made you happy

"Very good agency, staff are incredibly polite & will go the extra mile for you. Cannot say enough good things about them & I would recommend them in a heartbeat."
"Excellent, polite and friendly."
"Extremely easy to work with and easy to contact if you have any questions."
"From the initial contact to after securing me a new role, it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Sheryl. She is genuinely interested in helping her candidates and I cannot praise or recommend her highly enough. Every aspect from pre-interview to taking care of things post-appointment have been professionally and quickly handled. A big thank you to Kerry as well for her support post-appointment. Thank you ladies and Ashdown Group!"
"I would like to take a moment to thank Jess Hawkins for all the support she has shown me throughout my job searching period, particularly during my latest job interview with DHX media . I really appreciate that she has taken such an interest in my job search and am grateful for the way she has stepped in as my personal career sleuth. On this occasion, I want to share my genuine appreciation for Asdown Group . I would not be where I am today without Jess and Asdown Group. I wish your company every success in the future."
"Ashdown Group have helped me secure my last two roles. On both occasions I have found them extremely helpful, courteous, respectful and pleasant to deal with. Iona Newton in particular has been extremely professional, friendly and great with communication and I would recommend Iona and Ashdown Group to anyone seeking a new role or recruiting for one. They go the extra mile."
"Recommended. Helped me a lot with the application process and had great communication throughout."
"Sherryl Played a Fantanstic Role in securing this Contract."
"Chris is organised, personable and most importantly communicates with jobseekers when they need to hear from him. Going through the process of looking for a job you get a good feel for those that are good people persons and those that aren't. Chris was one of the best I dealt with this time irrespective of me getting the job through him. 100% recommended and we are now LinkedIn. Cheers Chris"
"My experience with Ashdown was fantastic! Chris was very good! Excellent communication, very friendly, gave fantastic briefs which really helped me prepare for the interviews."
"Very polite and helpful. Helped me secure my current role which I am very grateful for"
"Chris was very helpful and friendly, excellent customer service."
"From the first phone call, making sure I was prepared to following up and giving feedback on the interview."
"Ellie was excellent throughout the process, keeping me updated and providing extra information and advice leading up to interview."
"Very quick and professional service!"
"From the first phone call of enquiry, a good luck call on the morning of the interview and making sure I was prepared to following up and giving feedback on the interview. Jess has looked after me and ensured I had the best chance of succeeding (which I did) so thank you Jess for your tenacity and perseverance! Would recommend Ashdown to anyone (ask for Jess)."
"Brilliant company to work with. Have helped me find a new role and assisted me throughout the process. Thank you;"
"Very good experience with Sheryl contacting me and being discreet about all feedback from employer"
"My interaction with Ashdown Group, especially Ms Bennett, was highly satisfying and rewarding. From the first contact to arranging and prepping interviews, she was a consistent pillar of support. Highly professional, with a touch of class. She was very reassuring and helped in making sure the process was smooth and less pressurising. I will definitely recommend her and Ashdown Group to prospective employers and job-seekers alike."
"Sheryl kept me informed was very helpful with my Skype connection! Overall exactly the professional I would expect."
Ashdown Group is rated 4.86 based on 501 reviews