Ashdown Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group
Read Ashdown Group Reviews

About Ashdown Group:

The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

Tell us how Ashdown Group made you happy
Sheryl and Ashdown Group were amazing and provided regular contact as I settled into my new role.
Absolutely fantastic, both Angie and Sheryl. Both had time for me and listened to exactly what I wanted next in my career. Thank you ;)
Couldn't fault Amy keep me updated, everything went through very well, would recommend Ashdown group no problem.
While I have no opinion of Ashdown Group as an organisation, I was very pleased with the service that Will provided in helping me secure my new role. He had approached me about it via LinkedIn and supported me throughout the whole process and would happily use his services again whether that is recruiting, or if I need to look for another role in the future.
Absolutely great service provided by Ashdown Group, who helped me to get great opportunity in my field with all guidelines. Thank You!!
I was contacted by Ellie Sayer after applying for a position that was advertised by the Ashdown Group. My experience with Ellie from the onset was a very professional and a committed service offering. Ellie was extremely helpful, courteous and always went the extra mile in terms of information or engaging with client when required. Ellie is a true ambassador for the Ashdown group and was a real pleasure to deal with. Will recommend her services. Well done Ellie
Pretty good. Very friendly. Every quick!
From a standing start, Will worked alongside me to initially ensure the role was as I understood it and to understand my motivations to ensure the employer and I were a good fit. Once the initial interview was secured, Will provided the right level of support and interest to ensure I got the information I required through to the successful conclusion of securing the role.
Very good experience with the management of the whole Process from point CV sent to the point one week post placement. Very good job indeed
Excellent
Simply efficient.
Sheryl was great! Thank you for helping me find my new role!!
Angie has been the best recruiter ever! So attentive and caring! I really loved to receive her calls and updates about my application.
As a parent of an adult being supported by Ashdown and also an Employee i cannot recommend the company enough. They have been a great support to my daughter getting the right staff team in place for her and including me as her mam. Also as an Employee I feel valued and supported.
Amy was fantastic from the start always kept me informed and updated me on my progress from the zoom interview through to job offer always replying to my emails. Thank You and keep up the good work.
Will is a down to earth individual who understands the needs of his clients and candidates. I felt correctly represented by him and highly recommend his services. Will is a massive credit to his team.
I was very impressed with Amy's professional approach, efficiency and assistance. I felt that she made the application, interview and maintenance of communication free of any hassle with a focus on achieving a good outcome.
Sheryl and Ashdown Group are an absolute pleasure to work with. Recruitment expertise you can wholeheartedly trust. Personable, professional and collaborative. Highly recommended.
Amy has been absolutely brilliant and always helped me
Very professional service from Ellie with excellent communication throughout the process.
Ashdown Group is rated 4.88 based on 621 reviews