Ashdown Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group
Read Ashdown Group Reviews

About Ashdown Group:

The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

Tell us how Ashdown Group made you happy
Great to find an agency that take an interest in the applicant. Kept me up to date all along the process. Cannot find fault.
When looking for a new job you need an agent who is with yiu every step of way and Will Cusack was exactly that. He was very helpful and has a professional and friendly manner.
The support I received from the Ashdown Group has been fantastic. Ellie kept in contact throughout the recruitment process. It was clear that she also had a good working relationship with my new employer and particularly their HR Manager. I would recommend the AShdown Group over anyone else!
The Ashdown group were very professional and helped me find the right job for my skills. Sheryl the person who was my contact always kept me in the loop throughout all the stages and me helped prepare for my final interview. Thank you for all your help.
Chris Hiett of Ashdown Group was very instrumental in me securing my current role. The entire journey was smooth and hassle free, with Chris constantly engaging and keeping me updated on all happenings. Chris provided me with necessary support during interview preparation and followed up with client to ensure quick turnaround. I was well informed about the company and the role in particular. Even after I had be offered the job, Chris regularly checked up on me to ensure I was okay and everything was going on smoothly through the on boarding process.

Thanks so much for the wonderful customer service and hassle free process.
Can't praise the company or particularly Will enough for their help and professionalism throughout the process. I was so impressed with how genuine Will was throughout a, not only facilitating the process but really helping, giving advice, supporting my needs and interests. I will be forever grateful to Will for his help and guidance in securing this role and the important next step in my career. Many many thanks Will!
Excellent Services and 100% on Communication. Kept me updated all through the process.
Great communication, lovely people to deal with and they are very professional.
Amy Lawrie is a super star! She made the entire recruitment process pleasant and was always available if I had any questions or queries. I now have a fantastic new job and I couldn't be more thankful!
Sheryl was incredibly pleasant to work with. She processed my application and coordinated meetings / interviews efficiently. Registration with Ashdown and payment processes also managed well by the team. Thank you
I'd like to thank Rebecca especially for assisting me in taking the role with Arrow. She handled it very professionally, under the circumstances of the covid situation.

I was always kept up to speed on the application and timesheet process and whenever I had a query, if Rebecca could not assist as she was away, someone within Ashdown was always available.

This was my first attempt with contracting and because of that, I will go back to contracting in the future.
I hope Ashdown can help me with that again.

Great work!
Very nice people and good professionals.
Amy was brilliant got the job and still working there very gd service thanks
Fantastic service, Amy was excellent in her role, consistently keeping me informed and up to date, making the whole experience a pleasure.
Thoroughly recommend this service
Ellie has been so helpful. I couldn’t suggest a better agency with a great account manager.
Amy from the Ashdown Group was very professional and managed to find me the job which I wanted
Excellent service from the company and all the staff
I would highly recommend them to all job seekers and any company wishing to recruit staff
Amy was the one who helped to me get a job when I was made redundant. She was amazing!
Extra helpful, correspondence via emails where very fast from her side, she was extra supportive and even after my interview she made sure that everything was fine and she checked up on me.
I am very glad that Amy was the one who was helping me. I appreciate Amy’s help and treatment a lot not just she was extremely helpful and supportive she was also very friendly.
Thank you.
Excellent service. Amy was very friendly and helpful. She helped to guide me through the whole process.
Sheryl was fantastic, kept me updated right through the recruitment process.
Ashdown were extremely helpful to me, Jon was fantastic in helping me secure my role and assuring me throughout the process.
Ashdown Group is rated 4.87 based on 594 reviews