Ashdown Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group
Read Ashdown Group Reviews

About Ashdown Group:

The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

Tell us how Ashdown Group made you happy
Thoroughly enjoyed working with Denis and the team, highly recommended
Denis is one of the best agents I have worked with.
Ellie was great! It felt like she had my back and wanted to ensure my new employer and I were on the same page from the get go. 10/10 would go again but probably won't have too. Very happy with where I ended up. Thanks Ellie!
The staff from the Ashdown Group were amazing and made the whole process so easy always being there to help.
Amy was brilliant from day 1 to get me face to face interview and also helpful with all the query I had and even after interview getting me feedback and overall with all her efforts and my hard work I got the job offer. After job offer Amy was able to answer all my questions regarding job and also keeping me Informed she is a star 🌟
Zuleyma was very helpful throughout the application process, easy to get in touch with and both friendly and professional on the phone, a pleasure to deal with.
My experience with the Ashdown Group has been nothing but positive. From the time that i applied for a role to getting feedback to being on-boarded to the role I successfully applied for. It was a positive experience with Will who always kept me up to date as well as the operations team at the Ashdown Group. I look forward to working with them again the future.
Very professional and precise in their works. Zuleyma was very helpful through out the process and kept me updated everyday.
Paul was absolutely brilliant. He found me the perfect job. Through out the recruitment process he always made sure I am well informed. Thank you!
Ellie sayer was extremely helpful in getting me my first role after graduating university. She made the process so easy and explained everything properly to me.
Very professional and helped me to find my perfect job. Highly recommended.
Christian was great and kept me informed throughout.
Christian was excellent at arranging everything so that it suited both myself and the client. He kept me informed at every stage and was extremely quick when responding to any queries I had.
I dealt with Jess only and she was magnificent.

Fast, efficient, straight to the point and super transparent , just what we need when looking for a role.
I would recommend Ashdown Group. Chris Hiett was very helpful and pleasant to work with
Hi All,
Good support from start to finish with getting me back in work.
Amy was a star thank you very much.
Many thanks

Jonathan Morton
Fantastic communication and approach. Matched me to my ideal job.
Very helpful without being intrusive. That for me the job that I wanted.
Iona Newton's work was outstanding. Communication was always constant, clear and detailed throughout the process. She's an excellent listener and her advice is always helpful. 100% recommended.
The Ashdown Group are very professional and accurate in finding the correct fit for people when presented with bespoke job roles. I have been working with Iona Newton specifically and find her attention to detail and ability to adapt to my firms often left field requirements an invaluable asset in our search for new talent.
Ashdown Group is rated 4.86 based on 563 reviews