Ashdown Group Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group

About Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

How would you rate Ashdown Group?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The support that I received was tremendous"
"After my initial conversation with Matthew Willcock regarding a vacancy he had available I felt confident that my career ambitions were understood and my application would be managed thoroughly. Matt's knowledge of his client was clear from the outset which left me feeling confident that I would be represented appropriately. I was communicated regularly throughout each stage of my application process, was invited to interview very quickly, followed by a second and the offer was made quickly after that. I could not have asked for more throughout the process and was delighted when I received the offer of employment. Thank you for making it an enjoyable experience."
"This review is personally for Daisy. I was very pleased with the manner in which she took on my case and the quick and smooth way in which she was able to get me an interview and everything else that led to me getting the job. She is a very pleasant person to speak to and it was a pleasure working with her. Kind regards"
"Jon was fantastic he explained everything thoroughly to me and gave me the best advice"
"Just brilliant. Simply put. Sheryl was fab and totally on the ball and always communicated at every stage from the initial chat with her to the end result of being offered the position."
"All the employees from Ashdown are very friendly and prompt in responding over phone/email."
"Very nice people to talk to! Amy and Annette were very efficient when it came down to contacting me in regards to job oppurtunties and interviews! Much Appreciated!"
"Steve was consultative and quick to respond throughout the process. I’ve had a really good experience working with him."
"Will was very helpful and kept in touch through the whole interview process."
"Competent, efficient, prompt replies to questions."
"Very helpful, easy to talk to and didn’t hassle."
"Thank you to Sheryl for helping find my dream job! Sheryl was very helpful and determined by updating me via phone calls, text and email. I definitely recommend the Ashdown group to everyone!"
"Steve was extremely helpful and I couldn't rate him highly enough. He was informative about the role and took the time to understand what I was looking for in a role and a company."
"Ashdown Group is amazing! Once I got in contact with them, they helped me with an interview and in just one day, I got the job! Thank you, guys!"
"My contact there Jessica was very professional, courteous, understanding and quite knowledgeable in the role she had put me forward for. Jessica also conducted a preparation and debrief which was exceptional."
"Denis was rather helpful with the advise and information that he provided me before my job interview and I was able to arm myself with that Information and excel within the interview and I highly recommend the Ashdon Group.. I have also provided a couple friends looking for a change with Denis information."
"After applying for a trainee role, I was swiftly contacted, and offered an interview less than a week later! Throughout, the Ashdown Group maintained constant contact, provided in-depth advice, and even contacted me after each stage of the interview process for feedback and further support. Both Matt and Katy were invaluable and excelled throughout, surpassing any of my previous experiences with agencies. After accepting the role, I would wholeheartedly recommend anyone seeking employment assistance to contact the Ashdown Group."
"Sheryl at the Ashdown Group helped me to find my current role. Sheryl was friendly and helpful, offering expert advice and guidance throughout the application and interview processes, and with negotiations after securing the role. Thank you!"
"Guided me through the process and was very helpful without being deceiving"
"The recruiter made the initial contact, and then maintained good communication. They were very prompt with feedback, which was very reassuring."
Ashdown Group is rated 4.84 based on 331 reviews