Ashdown Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group
Read Ashdown Group Reviews

About Ashdown Group:

The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

Tell us how Ashdown Group made you happy
Angie has been the best recruiter ever! So attentive and caring! I really loved to receive her calls and updates about my application.
As a parent of an adult being supported by Ashdown and also an Employee i cannot recommend the company enough. They have been a great support to my daughter getting the right staff team in place for her and including me as her mam. Also as an Employee I feel valued and supported.
Amy was fantastic from the start always kept me informed and updated me on my progress from the zoom interview through to job offer always replying to my emails. Thank You and keep up the good work.
Will is a down to earth individual who understands the needs of his clients and candidates. I felt correctly represented by him and highly recommend his services. Will is a massive credit to his team.
I was very impressed with Amy's professional approach, efficiency and assistance. I felt that she made the application, interview and maintenance of communication free of any hassle with a focus on achieving a good outcome.
Sheryl and Ashdown Group are an absolute pleasure to work with. Recruitment expertise you can wholeheartedly trust. Personable, professional and collaborative. Highly recommended.
Amy has been absolutely brilliant and always helped me
Very professional service from Ellie with excellent communication throughout the process.
Paul helped me find a job that was very suited to me and he was very professional, I had to turn down the offer at the end due to family circumstances.
I worked alongside Briony to secure a role in Manchester. The process was very smooth, professional and efficient. All information I required was provided and Briony went up and beyond to get me the package I wanted.
The recruiter response was excellent in my case Chris is the person,whose response is quick and process is easy and faster.
Fantastic approach. They got me the interview, followed up and asked me for my feedback and helped me secure a job within a week.
Wonderful since the first contact. Amy Lawrie is a great professional, always giving the necessary guidelines throughout the all process. I definitively recommend Ashdown Group.
Christian was really helpful and proactive in getting me this job
The service and care i got from "Ellie", one of Ashdown Group's recruiters was first class throughout. She not only helped me land the job with the greatest of ease but land me the job that was perfect me. I had around 10 sub par recruiters in comparison to the amount of care and attention Ellie put into the interview proccess and the whole application. I will definately contact Ellie in the future if and when i need work again. If you get Ellie as your recruiter you're onto a winner!
Great to find an agency that take an interest in the applicant. Kept me up to date all along the process. Cannot find fault.
When looking for a new job you need an agent who is with yiu every step of way and Will Cusack was exactly that. He was very helpful and has a professional and friendly manner.
The support I received from the Ashdown Group has been fantastic. Ellie kept in contact throughout the recruitment process. It was clear that she also had a good working relationship with my new employer and particularly their HR Manager. I would recommend the AShdown Group over anyone else!
The Ashdown group were very professional and helped me find the right job for my skills. Sheryl the person who was my contact always kept me in the loop throughout all the stages and me helped prepare for my final interview. Thank you for all your help.
Chris Hiett of Ashdown Group was very instrumental in me securing my current role. The entire journey was smooth and hassle free, with Chris constantly engaging and keeping me updated on all happenings. Chris provided me with necessary support during interview preparation and followed up with client to ensure quick turnaround. I was well informed about the company and the role in particular. Even after I had be offered the job, Chris regularly checked up on me to ensure I was okay and everything was going on smoothly through the on boarding process. Thanks so much for the wonderful customer service and hassle free process.
Ashdown Group is rated 4.87 based on 609 reviews