Ashdown Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ashdown Group

About Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group is a recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accountancy, Marketing and HR recruitment. We work with companies across the UK, matching the best jobseekers to contract and permanent vacancies at every level.

How would you rate Ashdown Group ?

"Jessica Hawkins assisted me preparing and applying for the role, the interaction was professional and motivating. Jessica's proactiveness in communicating definitely helped. Have recommended the Ashdown Group to friends."
"Sheryl was really great from the initial phone call all the way to me sending my contract back to my soon to be new employer. Sheryl is friendly, extremely helpful and professional. I have recommended her to a few of my friends too."
". I am writing to you to say how impressed I have been with Ashdown Group and my lead consultant Sheryl Hannah. I have registered with many agencies in the past that have transpired to be lacklustre and disappointing experiences. It has been truly refreshing to be dealt with by Sheryl who has been extremely enthusiastic and professional throughout the entire process of finding me employment."
"Rebecca has been great throughout the whole process, I won't hesitate to contact again if I'm back on the job market"
"Ellie Sayer was marvellous! Thanks for everything you did to help me get the job.. Ellie is a real star!*"
"Amazingly helpful professional and friendly"
"Will Cusack was an excellent recruiter. His communication skills over the phone and email were very clear, and exceptional advice and feedback from interviews."
"I would like to thank Ashdown group for giving me this chance. Specially Christian helped me to secure this position. He was there from the start till the end, following up every possible detail and gave me the confidence. Thank you Christian for the support. Much appriciate."
"My experience with Ashdown was nothing but positive. Will was very professional and ensured that I was well prepared for each of my interviews. I always received a follow up call after each stage in which feedback was given. Will managed to place me quickly in a job role that I am very happy in. He took the time to take on board what I was looking for in my next role, which I greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend working with Will and Ashdown and would not hesitate to work with them again."
"Working with christian was great he was able to secure good employment for me 5 miles from my house. Will definately recommend!"
"Brilliant service thanks Will"
"Jess approached me about a role that she felt suited by expertise and skill set, having seen my CV. I had been looking unsuccessfully for some time. I’ve been at my new job for a while now and am very happy. Jess was proactive throughout the process and kept in close touch, keeping me updated along the way. A huge thanks to you!"
"Very professional agency. Amy has been amazing to deal with, very professional, helpful, friendly and promptly replies to any questions. Thank you for all your help Amy and others I’ve communicated with. Iwona Wansbrough-Jones"
"Humble, kind and very professional customer serviced by Iona, I recommend Ashdown Group without a doubt, so far the best in progressional and kind customer service."
"I enjoyed all of my interaction with Will. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable with regards to the employment opportunity at hand. All of my queries were answered as promptly as possible and he provided the right level of detail needed. He remained engaged throughout my entire dealings with him and thus my interaction with the Ashdown Group, which Will represents, was a pleasure. I would certainly without hesitation work with Will and the Ashdown Group again."
"Great service. She is master in her role and knows whats needed on both side of recruitment. Can say very pleased. Keep it up."
"I found Zuleyma to be very pleasant and professional, throughout the whole process she was keeping me updated and it was a smooth and enjoyable experience!"
"I have had an excellent experience whilst corresponding with Christian, who I have found to be very helpful through my application process and I feel he has been very courteous in providing me with thorough advice and information along the way. I very much appreciate him lending me his time. With Christian as a representative, the impression I have of the Ashdown Group is of an expert and considerate recruitment group and one I would highly recommend."
"Sheryl helped me secure an amazing role. She was a pleasure to work with and kept me updated at every stage of the recruitment process. I would highly recommend the Ashdown Group."
"Jon was great, answered calls/emails promptly. 4 months in and still enjoying my new role a lot."
Ashdown Group is rated 4.84 based on 444 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!