The Event Academy Reviews

Business Design Centre
52 Upper St
London

Tell us how The Event Academy made you happy
Ashdown Academy provided me with a very positive and beneficial experience which, I would say, has given me the tools to achieve a successful career in the events industry. Their hands-on approach to learning and the inclusion of classes taught by lecturers still working in the industry, ensured that the course material was relevant and insightful. That said, there are a few improvements that could be made such as; the inclusion of grading based on individual performance, more emphasis on the exam and more one-on-one time with course lecturers, to clarify communication between students and the Academy.
The course has been very funny, interesting and gave me more knowledge that I thought. I'm glad to have been part of this family and I'm glad for all the things I learned. As a international student I never felt my self outside the group or "different " from each other. Such a good experience and I'm pleased to have done the course in a different language, now I feel strongly and competent. Thank you to all the teachers and my colleagues.
I couldn't have found a better way to start my carrer in the event sector.
WOW! The only word I have for this course it was non stop from the beginning travelling to different venues to learning all about the set up of Events. I was truly made to feel like an Events Manager for the week. I can honestly say it was one of the most incredible experiences and anyone thinking about doing it, STOP THINKING and just do it. Tutors were all lovely and I could not thank Claire and Justine enough for making the experience so relaxed and made sure everyone came together as a team.
Ashdown has extremely qualified events professionals with a good attitude toward students. The placement offer is very wide and varied and it has been very useful for my career in the events industry so far.
(Royal Museums Greenwich) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your lovely review on your Postgraduate course at Ashdown Academy. As a valued member of our alumni, your feedback is much appreciated.
Opportunity to meet other students working in the events business. Practical experience with real client venues on projects. Professionally recognised events qualification through CIM.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind review on your Diploma course experience at Ashdown Academy - your feedback is greatly appreciated.
A team of professionals who having worked or was working in the industry brought first hand a rich wealth of experience and knowledge. I know I wouldn't have been as happy as any other course provider.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your lovely review. As one of our valued alumni, your feedback is much appreciated.
Amazing team of lecturers who were inspiring, engaging and passionate about what they do. I felt completely justified about why I chose to work in events in the first place. I left the course feeling energised and excited about my career.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for your lovely review on your Diploma Course at Ashdown Academy. As part of our exceptional alumni network, you and your feedback acts as a great ambassador to our courses and this is much appreciated.
I love the classes and what i have learnt. My teachers pushed me a lot and as result I got more confidence in myself.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for your lovely review on your Postgraduate Course at Ashdown Academy. These reviews play a valuable part in our business and your feedback is much appreciated.
I enjoyed meeting the other students, although majority of students were young (well young to me) I did not feel left out at all, was included within the group, lessons and the trips out were very interesting and enjoyed them. Only 'grump' was that there was a lot of pressure put on the presentation at the end of the course, and it was in the back of the mind most of the week.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for you review on your Foundation course at Ashdown Academy. It is an intense week's course and your feedback is all taken on board and much appreciated.
The PDip is very varied and lecturers very helpful. The assignments give a lot of exposure and the internship a total bonus! I found the course incredibly interesting and though only 3 months it is intensive and prepares you well for the reality of events
(Beating The Retreat - Trooping Of The Colour) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for your lovely review on your Postgraduate Course at Ashdown Academy. Your review is really helpful and much appreciated as one of our valued alumni.
The lecturers at Ashdown Academy are amazing! They are very thorough, present the courses in such a way that I was excited and anxious to begin my career in events.. I got an insight into the many different areas of events and the plus about the course is that it is CIM accredited and prepares you for the workplace. The group project was the most stressful and frustrating, the challenge of getting everyone to meet to work on the project, some making the effort, others not pulling their weight. Regardless, I did make a few friends and we are in contact., Thanks to everyone at Ashdown.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind review on your Diploma course at Ashdown Academy. Your feedback as one of our valued alumni is much appreciated.
Some tutors are good. Price isn't worth. Internship was a bad experience. Did not get a job on the field I wanted in events after years of the course. Lots of very young people in the class, with no graduation, so I assume they shouldn't be doing a POST-graduation.
(K&K) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your review. At Ashdown Academy, we strive to make our courses the best they can be, so all your feedback is welcomed and taken on board.
It was really easy to navigate through the lectures and access the resources and other information.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind and helpful review regarding our Online Diploma Course at Ashdown Academy. Your feedback is much appreciated.
Ashdown Accademy helped me to learn the English standards in event management. Im now a General manager and Head of events in a 4,500 mt Square amazing venue in Elephant And Castle..what else say? Thank you
(Terrence Higgins Trust) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you so much for your lovely review on your Postgraduate Course at Ashdown Academy. You are a valued member of our alumni and we greatly appreciate your feedback.
Ashdown Academy provided me with the knowledge and expertise I needed to boost my career and confidence and become a successful event planner. Once the course is over you still receive support and advice, and have the opportunity of networking with event professionals through their Alumni events. I would recommend it to anyone!
(Create Live) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for the lovely review. We are delighted to have your feedback from your Postgraduate Course and we continue to enjoy hearing your updates and helping you where we can.
The whole experiance was great
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind feedback on your experience on our Foundation Course - it is greatly appreciated.
It helped me to define my career and start my own business. I always dreamed about it, but didn't have enough confidence. Ashdown Academy helped me to believe in myself. Thank you.
(Vostock Capital) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your lovely review on your Postgraduate course at Ashdown Academy. We are delighted for you and greatly appreciate your feedback which we hope will go on to inspire more to do the same!
I found the course very engaging. Eloquent and extremely knowledgeable lecturers, interesting case studies and stimulating practical work. We travelled from a gallery in Holborn to a sports ground in Fulham, plenty of variety and fun experiences.
(Mason Rose) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you so much for your kind review on your Diploma course at Ashdown Academy. As a valued member of our alumni, we greatly appreciate your feedback.
It was an informative experience, where I gained knowledge about various types if events I had never considered before whilst building on relevant skills. In particular, I thought the interview techniques were most helpful.
(Meredith Collective) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your informative and kind review on your Postgraduate course at Ashdown Academy. As a valued member of our alumni, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
The Event Academy is rated 4.47 based on 92 reviews