Architectural Review Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Architectural Review

How would you rate Architectural Review ?

Mr Roderick Gurzynski
Verified Buyer
"This is where the conversation is"
"I like the different kinds of paper used for different sections, it's a nice, tactile magazine."
Mr Stephen Varady
Verified Buyer
"This is a consistently good architectural publication."
"Well written and presented articles. Current without being trendy. Very Good graphics and drawings and photographs"
Mr JOSE IBANEZ
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting the first print issue....."
Hi Jose, thank you for your feedback. A member of our customer services team (customerservices@architectural-review.com ) will be in contact shortly in order to assist you. Kind regards, The AR Team.
Mr R J Does
Verified Buyer
"Payment system was tepramental and ended up charging me 3 times for subscription."
Mr Richard Eastwick
Verified Buyer
"The Magazine is excellent , but get bamboozled by the AR administration on renewing my subscription. No warning of previous subs finished and having to start again. Thanks"
Mr Tiago Manetti
"Good Content"
Mrs Anjali Grant
Verified Buyer
"Intelligent and thoughtful writing and interesting case studies."
Mr Daniel Paul
Verified Buyer
"Hi, please make your whole past archive available online. That is why I purchased the subscription (I'm an architectural historian) and it wasn't clear that your archive only goes back to the early 2000s. I cancelled my subscription one I realized that all back issues were only at RIBA."
Mr Mark Stevens
Verified Buyer
"multiple emails sent to query double charging on my AMEX card. less than satisfactory response to this correspondence. finally had to hand over to AMEX to investigate. as yet I have not received a printed copy of the latest issue. replies to my emails indicate a stock response and its evident that the problem was not understood or investigated thoroughly."
Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to learn of your experience. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist. Kind regards, The AR Team.
"It actually made my husband happy for whom I bought the subscription as a gift"
"It gives a current architectural world view from an unbiased perspective."
Mr Dont Rabb
Verified Buyer
"AR brings new topics rather than single projects and with this it supports thematic thinking. I subscribed for AR as the last standing architectural periodical on paper, so to get the first print issue was like a treasure from the past. :)"
"Excellent articles and features in a high-quality print magazine."
Mr Leo Francis Hoye
Verified Buyer
"There has been a problem with the subscription address where it seems the billing and delivery addresses became conflated. (This might be a software matter as it has happened to a number of my UK-sourced subscriptions.) Although part of China, China should not appear in the delivery address as the post may well then get diverted to the Mainland never to reach the SAR - me! Anyways, in the interim, I have electronic access. many thanks for your help! Leo"
Mr Michael Jasper
"Topics and back issues"
Ms Jo Darts
Verified Buyer
"Thank you. I have no problems with the magazine. My issues lie with Emap Publishing. Dec. 23/24, 2017. Amex card was charged £ 136.00 (Cdn$238.92) by Emap Publishing Limi London. There was no invoice or receipt. Later I assumed it was an automatic subscription renewal to Architectural Review. Jan. 3, 2018. Not knowing about the above charge I renewed my subscription online to Architectural Review. I paid £ 85.00 (Cdn$148.46). Note that these charges were for the identical subscription renewal (print and digital) so I would also query why the first charge was so high. Jan. 8, 2018. I contacted Emap customer service explaining the duplicate charges and asking for the first charge to be refunded. I have never received a response. We have since disputed this first charge with Amex."
Hi Jo, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist you. Kind regards, The AR Team.
Mr Povilas Jankunas
Verified Buyer
"Digging deeper into the concept of architecture and providing it through a neatly designed package, which is pleasing to the eye but also to the mind."
Mr Conrado Pintos
Verified Buyer
"I have been subscribed to AR for twenty years. When a number was missed the review used to apologize and replace it inmediatly. Now EMAP changed the rules and offers selling you the lost number or extend your subscription. Obviously they (you) do not care at all about dammaging a complete twenty years collection. Those are, at least bad manners. And you should be ashamed. PS. AR used to remind you when your subscription was ending so you could renew it. EMAP is probably too bussy and does not waste precious time in that kind of service."
Hi Mr. Pintos, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment, however can confirm that AR is still fully committed to replacing lost or damaged copies of the magazine for our subscribers. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to investigate the matter further. Kind regards, The AR Team.
Architectural Review is rated 3.71 based on 42 reviews