Architectural Review Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Architectural Review

How would you rate Architectural Review ?

"Throughout my 35 year career as an architect, have always followed the critical thought-provoking commentary of AR but sometimes found it difficult to find time to settle into an issue as I balanced family life and sole proprietorship. But I always felt that AR had my intellectual back and provided a social justice depth not often found in mainstream journalism. Over the years I counted on your stimulating research and your survey of creative projects around the globe to bring hope, spirit and humanity to our architectural practice. Recently having sold my practice and now in process of reinventing myself, I take the time to read each issue with more intensity and to reflect more deeply on a world so in need of truth, love and hope. Thanks for your attention to quality and integrity in journalism."
"Theory is consistent with examples"
"I subscribed to your magazine on May 8, and have not yet received a single issue. Why does it take so long?"
Hi Bill, thank you for your feedback. It definitely shouldn't take that long for you to get the magazine. I've asked our subscriptions team to look into this for you and get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions or issues, please get in contact with our customer services team at customerservices@architectural-review.com. Kind regards, The AR Team.
"Doing great!"
"This is where the conversation is"
"I like the different kinds of paper used for different sections, it's a nice, tactile magazine."
"This is a consistently good architectural publication."
"Well written and presented articles. Current without being trendy. Very Good graphics and drawings and photographs"
"Still waiting the first print issue....."
Hi Jose, thank you for your feedback. A member of our customer services team (customerservices@architectural-review.com ) will be in contact shortly in order to assist you. Kind regards, The AR Team.
"Payment system was tepramental and ended up charging me 3 times for subscription."
"The Magazine is excellent , but get bamboozled by the AR administration on renewing my subscription. No warning of previous subs finished and having to start again. Thanks"
"Good Content"
"Intelligent and thoughtful writing and interesting case studies."
"Hi, please make your whole past archive available online. That is why I purchased the subscription (I'm an architectural historian) and it wasn't clear that your archive only goes back to the early 2000s. I cancelled my subscription one I realized that all back issues were only at RIBA."
"multiple emails sent to query double charging on my AMEX card. less than satisfactory response to this correspondence. finally had to hand over to AMEX to investigate. as yet I have not received a printed copy of the latest issue. replies to my emails indicate a stock response and its evident that the problem was not understood or investigated thoroughly."
Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to learn of your experience. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist. Kind regards, The AR Team.
"It actually made my husband happy for whom I bought the subscription as a gift"
"It gives a current architectural world view from an unbiased perspective."
"AR brings new topics rather than single projects and with this it supports thematic thinking. I subscribed for AR as the last standing architectural periodical on paper, so to get the first print issue was like a treasure from the past. :)"
"Excellent articles and features in a high-quality print magazine."
"There has been a problem with the subscription address where it seems the billing and delivery addresses became conflated. (This might be a software matter as it has happened to a number of my UK-sourced subscriptions.) Although part of China, China should not appear in the delivery address as the post may well then get diverted to the Mainland never to reach the SAR - me! Anyways, in the interim, I have electronic access. many thanks for your help! Leo"
Architectural Review is rated 3.74 based on 46 reviews