Architectural Review Reviews

of reviewers recommend Architectural Review

Tell us how Architectural Review made you happy
multiple emails sent to query double charging on my AMEX card. less than satisfactory response to this correspondence. finally had to hand over to AMEX to investigate. as yet I have not received a printed copy of the latest issue. replies to my emails indicate a stock response and its evident that the problem was not understood or investigated thoroughly.
Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to learn of your experience. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist. Kind regards, The AR Team.
Thank you. I have no problems with the magazine. My issues lie with Emap Publishing.

Dec. 23/24, 2017. Amex card was charged £ 136.00 (Cdn$238.92) by Emap Publishing Limi London. There was no invoice or receipt. Later I assumed it was an automatic subscription renewal to Architectural Review.

Jan. 3, 2018. Not knowing about the above charge I renewed my subscription online to Architectural Review. I paid £ 85.00 (Cdn$148.46). Note that these charges were for the identical subscription renewal (print and digital) so I would also query why the first charge was so high.

Jan. 8, 2018. I contacted Emap customer service explaining the duplicate charges and asking for the first charge to be refunded. I have never received a response. We have since disputed this first charge with Amex.
Hi Jo, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist you. Kind regards, The AR Team.
Your online subscription renewal system has charged us multiple times for each renewal in the last 4 years (2014-2017 inclusive). This has also happened to a number of architectural practices in Brisbane, Australia. Although you eventually refund the duplicated subscription charges, we have had to pay multiple international transaction fees to our bank.

Whenever I email the subscription help address, it usually takes several days to receive a reply.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and can confirm that we are investigating this issue as a matter of urgency. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to discuss this further. Kind regards, The AR Team.
Seems to have lost its way somewhat recently, due perhaps to online competition.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to learn of your disappointment with our brand and would be interested to learn what we could do to improve. Should you have any recommendations, I would ask that you email our dedicated customer services team at customerservices@architectural-review.com. Kind regards, The AR Team.
Architectural Review is rated 3.75 based on 51 reviews