Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Andrew Shutt
Osase Okuonghae
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Barry Duffy
Amazing jewellery, amazing aftersales service.
The ring outstanding, the diamond is beautiful, service is outstanding too.

Very happy with the purchase and everything.

Thank you Angelic diamond.
Was absolutely thrilled with the ring and so was the other half, will definitely be back again
Fantastic jewellery and very customer orientated, great experience from start to finish.
Christmas 2019 I discovered Angelic Diamonds and although I did my research I was wary of making a purchase online but loved the designs and the way they can be tailored to my requirements. After asking many questions with regard the piece and delivery it became apparent that the response were genuine and not just sales patter. I actually had great advice, they wanted a happy customer and that is what they got, included on my part an overwhelmed partner on Christmas Day, perfect!

So along came Christmas 2020, I had no second thoughts this time, well except it took me so long to choose a piece, the differing designs, so much choice and I knew the quality would be excellent. As per the previous year, the delivery was exactly as stated and great communications all the way. A beautiful ring arrived, stunning, dazzling, worth opening that box to take a peek before wrapping it up and knowing it was the right choice.

The whole experience with Angelic Diamonds is amazing, from start to that all important part at the end, the look on a loved ones face, yes cliche but priceless. My days of high street jewellery shopping are over, Angelic Diamonds are my go to now!
Beautiful ring! Took around 4 weeks to come once ordered, and the service from the guided buying on the website to delivery. The cerificate, valuation, and 'journey' the ring had taken all came with the ring. The journey was a really thoughtful addition. Thankfully, she said yes!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Angelic diamonds provided me with a very good quality engagement ring at a competitive price. When I had to get it resized (through no fault of theirs) they did this very quickly and free of charge. Would definitely recommend
Absolute pleasure to buy from. Polite, helpful and extremely efficient people. Fantastic quality products. Amazing in all aspects. Thank you
Excellent quality with great service! Will definitely recommend to anyone wanting to buy that special gift for their loved ones!
Most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen absolutely cannot wait to pop the question I know she is going to love this ring :)
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Great communication from the team during the whole purchase process. Not to mention lovely ring and liked the packaging!
Great service. Buy from Angelic Diamonds without hesitation. Good quality products and fast shipping.
Great service would recommend to anyone
Fantastic advice and service from start to finish, they could not have been more helpful. The selection of the ring, payment, delivery and aftercare were all superb and I'll certainly be returning to Angelic Diamonds in the future.
Firstly, I have to say that the whole process from placing my order to receiving the actual ring was totally professional - plus - my feelings were that they were keen to ensure that my order was as requested and as importantly, they left me confident that if there was an error they would endeavour to resolve as quickly as possible - we discussed the delivery day and sure enough it arrived exactly on time - my only concern was, had I got the ring size exactly right - fortunately, yes! - my advice would be, check the size and then double check! - in conclusion - excellent service - with a real focus on the Customer - the quality of the diamond and setting - lovely, just as I had hoped for! - David
Very good and easy to order. Was kept informed about the delivery and arrived exactly on time. Very happy customer.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 15th January 2021
High quality, fair price, on time.
Excellent response. I needed an urgent delivery and it was done and there on time and in perfect condition
TOP Class service and ring is stunning :)
Could not be happier, superb service from start to finish and to top it off the now fiancée absolutely loves her engagement ring, would highly recommend, superb all round.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,807 reviews