Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Andrew Shutt
Osase Okuonghae
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Barry Duffy
I usually find it difficult to make purchases when I’m not doing so via a high street retailer; however after learning all I could regarding Diamonds I stumbled across Angelic Diamonds by chance really and it was local to me as it happened which was useful.
I went on to fully research the company just for my own sanity more than anything and was satisfied with my findings. I went on to understand how they were able to offer the amazing prices which they do and upon receipt of my purchase I was extremely pleased with the quality, product and even the packaging.
The ring is exactly as I wanted it, fully certified and the real deal. It is quite a testament to what they do as I did initially have my reservations however when doing a direct comparison you can see quite clearly that high street jewellers add on costs just because they need to clear their overheads, logically this is not a requirement for Angelic Diamonds.
I have run my purchase by several people and am constantly being told I have been very lucky with my purchase, however it’s not luck it is just finding the right supplier and doing some basic research.
Fantastic service from the director himself as well, always available to answer my queries and extremely responsive which is something I rate highly.
I wouldn’t really look elsewhere you get what you ask for and is ideal for those who want to go all out but even for those that want to stick to a budget.
10/10 on all fronts from me.
Ordered an engagement ring for my fiancée after her last one was stolen a couple of years back. Good service and nice product. Gave to her on Christmas Day and she has not stopped smiling since.
Everything from start to finish was perfect with my order. From the ordering process, the communication from Angelic Diamonds staff & ultimately the engagement ring I bought for my now fiancée. The ring is absolutely perfect & as entirely described, my fiancée loves her ring.

Thank you for helping me create the perfect moment.

Michael.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th December 2017
Beautiful craftsmanship, extremely helpful customer services, and delivered securely without any dramas. I couldn't ask for more.
Really easy to purchase and customise my girlfriends engagement ring. Fast delivery and it was really beautiful. Thank you very much A+
Fab service and speedy delivery. Good quality product as expected.
First class service from Nicky and Neil, so much choice and there is the option to completely design your ring from scratch. There are also so many ring options to choose from. My ring was delivered within the 14 days advised and was discreetly packaged. I am completely delighted with the cut and quality of my ring it is absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much to Nicky and Neil and all their team at Angelic Diamonds for making this a very positive experience. I would certainly recommend this company, excellent quality.
Nicky was great start to finish with my purchase. I needed the ring quite quickly and they accommodated no questions asked.
Both myself and my now fiancé are over the moon!
Great customer service, great product
Very impressed with the service provided by Angelic diamonds. I had limited time to sort a ring and Nicky was excellent in doing everything possible to ensure it arrived before I went away. My fiancé was made up with the ring and I cant thank Angelic Diamonds enough for helping me make such a special memory.
Angelic Diamonds provided a 5 Star service from start to finish with regular communication and updates.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th December 2017
What a fantastic result.. my ring was amazing, exactly what I wanted and it was made within 10 working days. Would fully recommend.
Really helpful staff and prompt service, the ring is fantastic.
Overall very happy indeed!
What a fantastic company! I was a bit wary of buying something so precious and special online but I need not have worried. The website itself is brilliant - so easy to create everything you want in your perfect ring. The fact that you can adjust the various diamond qualities and design to suit your budget is also a big advantage over buying off the shelf. The ring arrived on time, securely packaged and, if you're trying to keep it secret, nobody could have ever guessed it was a ring! The customer care on this was second to none - not that I needed to bother them about anything as everything was perfect - especially the ring. I would definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds to anyone can't fault them! One very happy customer!
Really helpful staff, they can't do enough for you, absolutely stunning ring and a very good price, came discreetly packaged as requested but the main package is exquisite and classy!! Really pleased with this company and would highly recommend!!
Amazing ring and wonderful service!
Lots of email contact as soon as ordered, which kept me up to date with everything and a very smooth transition from order to delivery. Thank you!
I love the diamond, and consider it good value when compared with what is available in the jewellery shops. It came very quickly and beautifully wrapped and in a secure package. I would reccommend Angelic Diamonds to anyone wanting a bespoke product.
Customer service team really helpful with any questions I had, ring came beautifully packaged and the ring itself is stunning! Absolutely thrilled!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 7th December 2017
The service was amazing, the quality of the ring is second to none, they were always on hand straight away if I had any queries or problems, would definitely Recommend Angelic to all my friends and family, fantastic company
The ring was just perfect when it arrived and it came so promptly. It was packed so well and came with a certificate for insurance purposes. Thank you so much.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,810 reviews