Amaroc Ltd Reviews

Read Amaroc Ltd Reviews

sales@amaroc.co.uk

Alpha Building, Westmead Ind Est, Westmead Drive

Tell us how Amaroc Ltd made you happy
Absolutely appalling service sent me the wrong product and now won’t answer my emails. Very disappointed
First class first class service.
Good choice of materials at a fair price. Delivery was quick especially as it was offshore.
Great products and customer service.
Great service from Amaroc. I ordered Sunday evening and it was with me on Tuesday morning. Fair price, fast delivery. Highly recommended
Easy to order and dispatched really quick and the product is pucker
The product was as ordered and Amaroc provided details.
The 'experience' was made poor by unreliable delivery by a carrier.
After several chases it didnt arrive on the day promised
Subsequent promises went met for 'early tomorrow' which meant 12.00am so we lost 2 days
Love the product but thought it was completely unnecessary to put two tubs and a bit of tape on a pallet that costs more than the product! This never used to be the case! The driver even cut it open because it was easier to deliver without the pallet
Hi Charles

We are sorry you needed to leave a negative of how we transport the pro form for 2 boxes. We used to send out buckets of paints, topcoat & boxes of pro form in boxes via smaller couriers however it was becoming unsustainable due to the number of damages we were experiencing in transition. Whereas I do agree it is overkill for the amount on the actual pallet, but it really is the safest way at the moment to get the goods to you in one piece.

We are in the process of having some drop tests done on new boxes to see if we can better protect these products from damages. It needs to be able to withstand a considerable drop as it travels through the automated systems the non-pallet companies now operate. Hopefully, the results from the drop test will come back in the next couple of days as we are also keen to send them via the smaller couriers again as it is cheaper for us all.

I hope this gives you a better understanding as to why we send on a pallet and I'm glad you liked the product...
Prompt delivery as I’m in Romford,reasonably priced beads aswell
Looks good, quite a good match to my exterior dash. Delivery was prompt and well packaged!
Can highly recommend the company, very quick service. I have been using them since plaster became trying to find a unicorn - Nick managed to find said unicorn and save the job!
Very helpful, would recommend
The price quoted was good but as I still haven't received my order yet it's difficult to give a positive review at this stage. TNT were to deliver on the 20th, then said 21st. It still hasn't arrived on the 26th.
I really wanted to like these guys. As other reviewers have said they are friendly and helpful. The delivery driver was lovely.

It's the products I have issue with. So many split bags we gave up counting. Most haven't lost much and order time is 10 days so we didn't bother to report it. Main complaint is that they shipped the wrong base coat! I only realised once my builder had started putting it on the walls. "The builder should have checked it" isn't very helpful. He's never used the product before and it said the right words on the bag. Yes they'll ship the right stuff (which was nearly twice the price of the one they supplied) for tomorrow but I've got a wasted day on the job and he faces trying to work out what to do with the bit that's been put on and meshed and pinned (as per the specification)
Very unhappy about the carelessness and the split bags. And it's going to waste about £300 in labour.
Starting to wonder if 2 stars is too generous.
Hi Sara
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have spoken to our warehouse staff in regards to this matter as it is clearly not acceptable. We have processes in place that should ensure this does not happen. I will look into the split bags as we use a 3rd party haulage and will feedback to them accordingly. Apologies again.
Very good on the whole in these very difficult times . I look forward to doing more business jcw
Order part delivered, and a month on still waiting for the issue to be sorted.
Good reliable would highly recommend to use again..
Good products at reasonable prices with fast delivery , arrived earlier than expected
Best customer service you could ask for wether it be over the phone or through email. One of the easiest companies to deal with and brilliant prices. 5 stars out of 5 every time.
Good store