Amaroc Ltd Reviews

Amaroc Ltd Reviews | 23rd February 2020
Amaroc Ltd Reviews | 8th February 2020
Amaroc Ltd Reviews | 21st February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very good on the whole in these very difficult times . I look forward to doing more business jcw
Order part delivered, and a month on still waiting for the issue to be sorted.
Good reliable would highly recommend to use again..
Good products at reasonable prices with fast delivery , arrived earlier than expected
Best customer service you could ask for wether it be over the phone or through email. One of the easiest companies to deal with and brilliant prices. 5 stars out of 5 every time.
Good store
I am not connected with Amaroc in any way. I just found them via Google. I highly recommend them. Very quick, great service and the price for the Weber mounocouche render was very competitive. Good job.
Fast delivery
Product is good but expensive, I was however arrived spilt in the box so a huge mess and not much use!
Fantastic is all I need to say
I thought the service was excellent,ordered easily, delivery prompt. First class would recommend you to anyone.
Once the Oder was placed - I needed to chase up delivery.
It was obscure as to when it might arrive. The actual courier was good, they called upfront and let me know they were coming. Although the window was between 8:30-6:30 pm.
Great service. Great price. Fast delivery!
Good customer service. Product arrived on time.
arrived very quikly good price edged plasterboard neatly makes it look very pro job thankyou
The paint was a totally different colour than the Pral M, disappointing, the paint was much lighter.
Hi Caroline,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the Weber Sil P colour. In general the match between paint & existing render is pretty good, however there are a couple of factors that can make the appearance of the paint lighter or darker than the original colour of the render. Firstly, how much the render has weathered over time and secondly the scraping back period of the existing render when first applied. These can alter the colour of the Pral M to factory controlled samples.
Good site & products but try and get an invoice - massive fail. Ive asked three times for an invoice after making payment and yet to receive it. Ive been cut off several times when Ive rung and nobody rings back. Very poor on the accounts side.
Hi Julie,

As discussed via the phone, I apologise for the service you have encountered. I have addressed with my staff and I hope this will not happen in the future.
Good quality products and value for money, quickly replaced an item damaged in transit
Topservice great prices 👌, 👍🏻
Very poor service !!
Delivery service very poor
Probably worst I’ve encountered.
No refunds for inconvenience.
Just everyone blaming each other.
Hi,

Apologies for the service you have encountered. I will address with the staff as it is not acceptable to pass you from one person to another. I appreciate you may not wish to disclose who you are but I would like to investigate the root cause of your issue. You can private reply if you so wish.
Amaroc Ltd is rated 4.33 based on 141 reviews