Amaroc Ltd Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Amaroc Ltd

sales@amaroc.co.uk

Unit 9 River Ray Industrial Estate

Tell us how Amaroc Ltd made you happy

"Excellent , very good service."
"Great service and next day delivery, they even called as I had miss-ordered an item in a different colour to check how good is that !! great company to deal with"
"The photo of the knife was not the same as the knife you sent"
"The product I bought is a Bennu X-15 and does not perform the way shown or described on YouTube I?ve done everything to a tee as explained through thinning out the topcoat cleaning all the parts and still it?s only spray the liquid of the topcat and not the aggregate it?s a recommended 1.5mm grain and no blockages. Also takes a half hour to clean and for such a small piece of equipment that?s supposed to save you on labour that?s unacceptable. It also recommends that you only spray for half hour and then clean out before acrylic starts to set in the pipe I presume which if so that means you?ll spend the day spraying for half hour then washing for half hour and so on and so forth."
"Overall excellent customer service."
"Good prices , good delivery time"
"Item ordered and despatched, arrived as expected"
"Good prices and have most things only down side was the delivery was changed twice due to no stock then k rend not deilivering a item and I had to wait another few days"
"Excellent service superfast delivery time I am there"
"product came quickly by polite service"
"I purchased 30 bags of render on the 21st of July paid £50 delivery for 2-3 days and it's now the 29th. still not been delivered i rang up the company and theve just told me now there out of stock."
"Quick postage and decent price. Only complaint is that on the website it applied a multibuy discount then in checkout it wasn't there anymore ... but it was a ridiculous discount (like £0.80 per item rather than £40... so was an obvious mistake). Still not good to have a bill of £50 odd turn into £2500 when it hit PayPal!"
"Good price, smooth ordering, fast delivery. Sorted!"
"arrived next day, no problems, as described, reliable"
"Rang to query the colour chart before placing my online order, the gentleman I spoke to updated the colour chart, my order was placed and came through all present and correct. Well done thankyou."
Amaroc Ltd is rated 4.20 based on 29 reviews