Amaroc Ltd Reviews

sales@amaroc.co.uk

Alpha Building, Westmead Ind Est, Westmead Drive

Tell us how Amaroc Ltd made you happy
Great Service
Purchased a new corner box customers service was great item arrive next day will definitely buy again Thks
Our order was processed immediately and delivered within 2 days. Excellent efficient service
First purchase from amaroc very pleased with fast service
Excellent products. Reasonably priced. Fast delivery
Beads were in good condition when I got them,nicely packed.delivery a bit slow took 5 days to get from Swindon to Romford?will use again give Amaroc another go.
Had to wait for products but was kept informed via email... it was not an issue with Amaroc
Still waiting for product to be delivered, got a phone call Thursday 3rd October saying render would be delivered Friday 4th, I am still waiting
Great service and fast delivery! Will buy again from them!
I use amaroc for all my rendering needs!! Great company
Fast and very good service...shall use again...thankyou..
Delivered in wet weather, one of the pallets was shrink wrapped so was ok, the other was soaked so about 30 bags are going to be skipped. Now I need to re order
I had a few damaged bags or Krend with my order but thankfully josh a guy I contacted via email sorted the problem and I received the replacement bags a few days later. I am totally happy with the service.... Thank Tony
Good company to deal with received email thanking me for my business. Good prices the only downside was the delivery charges. I guess that is reflected in the prices.
Paint product arrived leaking everywhere. Promised a refund but still waiting. Will further review when I know how effective the refund process has been.
First Class service, excellent price, quality products, super speedy delivery, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Very happy with what I got I have recommended you to my co worker
Service is very professional and good.
Placed a order with Amaroc which came the following day, great job. I will be ordering again soon. Thanks
reviews app test